[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What's that anon? You don't like to travel? >OMG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: fun.jpg (250KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
250KB, 2560x1440px
>What's that anon? You don't like to travel?
>OMG I just LOVE travelling
>I just got back from Peru, the guys there are SO hot!
>The local culture? lol idk about that but the clubs are great!

Who else here absolutely despises "travellers"?
>>
>>37065791

Jealousy breeds contempt, anon. Maybe you need a vacation
>>
File: mccandless.jpg (84KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
mccandless.jpg
84KB, 526x400px
the only traveling i like is living off the land, or in a comfy van
>>
>>37065834
>jealous of wasting money to look at things I could do on the internet and get a false sense of superiority

k
>>
>>37065791
I don't hate travellers but I do dislike travelling in general.
Also you probably just hate obnoxious people
>>
>>37065791
>work sends me across the globe
>literally hate the idea
>anxiety builds up to departure date
>hate the packing to the planning to just the idea i have to use my laptop instead of my desktop
>second i'm actually somewhere else feel super refreshed and enjoy my time
>hate the idea of leaving
>anxiety builds up to departure date
>hate the packing
>second i get back home instantly question why i ever left and hate the idea of leaving again in 1-5 weeks.
>>
>>37065921

>internet = real life experiences

there is no helping you. goodbye.
>>
A girl who has travelled on her own or with friends is usually very promiscuous, impulsive and not modest at all. I don't associate with such people
>>
>>37065791
Yeah man visiting gorgeous places and partying is so lame!
Just do what this guy says
>>37065921
And see all those places on the internet, it's the same thing after all, fucking normies are wasting valuable vidya and anime money on stupid traveling
>>
>>37066011
You're exactly right.
"I like to travel" is code for "I like foreign Chad's cock"
>>
>>37065791
Even worse than this are the study abroad faggots
>>
>>37066024
Yeah dude casual sex whores in your native country are bad enough but there's some even more repulsive about doing it abroad. I remember I overheard some whores were loudly planning a vacation and one of the things they agreed on was "If you find a hot guy don't take him back to our room, make sure you just fuck him in the club toilets". Needless to say I left the area very quickly
>>
Unless you're going to a place that's basically unheard of then don't bother as you can just experience everything back home.
Prime reason why sailing is the greatest form of travel. Can visit islands that stacies and chads can't access cause no airport.

>t. Sailed around the world.
>>
>>37066309
Ever since I played Far Cry 3 I've always wanted to explore a tropical island by myself, it really seems like bliss
Tell us about your experiences!
>>
>>37066309
Chad and Stacy don't have the motivation or skill to learn how to sail
>>
>>37065921
To be fair, you can club anywhere there's a bar.

I'd rather go to Peru and look at the ruins or whatever there is to do in the country than club it up
>>
>>37065863
Manny?? That you?
>>
>>37065791
Peruvians are ugly as fuck.

t. South American
>>
>>37065791
Not really. I dislike travelling though. Or really I just dislike going outside.
>>
>>37066341
It's pretty much how you'd imagine it except a lot more peaceful as animals tend to just stick to themselves unless you threaten them in some way.
It's pretty spooky being on a small island completely alone, especially if it has a semi thick jungle in the middle of it.
You'll rarely be completely alone though as there's a pretty active sailing community and most people tend to travel in the same direction.

You really get to see a lot of places that have barely been touched by humans if you go out of your way and explore. However I found snorkling around reefs to be more fun than walking around an island for the most part. So for me the clearer water an island has the better place it's gonna be.

While sailing you're really left with nothing but your own thoughts as there's not much to really see except the ocean and the sky, which can be spectacular in its own right. I've never seen better sunsets and at night you can see every star in the sky, one time I was able to see another galaxy or something (idk the guy I traveled with for a while knew a lot about space).
You also get to meet some crazy people. Once met a guy who could call sharks, he'd let out a high pitch scream and they'd come from all over the place.
>>
Nothing wrong with travelling widely, but people that define themselves as "travellers" do irk me. Epecially when they travel on their parents' dollar
>>
>>37066729
Sounds like a really great life-changing experience. Maybe it's something I should work towards.
>>
>>37066454
This, the thought of travelling just to go to regular tourists spots and get wasted later doesn't appeal all that much to me, yet I have a good feeling it's what a lot of women do.
>>
>>37066871
It's definitely a great goal to have. My current plan is to move to one of my favourite places I visited and stick around there until I get an urge to change things up again.
>>
File: CyNV2-fXgAETUI- (1).jpg (397KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
CyNV2-fXgAETUI- (1).jpg
397KB, 2048x1536px
I'm actually looking forward to a little travelling this year. Nothing big, but I own a motorcycle now and in 10 days I'll ride 400 km east for a shooting competition (I have no good travelling gear/luggage carriers yet) and in the summer I'd like to ride two/three/four times that much south to Croatia to see the sea again after all those years. I'm not going to be soaking any culture on those rides because i have other goals. Culture is about people anyway, and I'm not good with people.

I might die, but like many on /r9k/, that's not something I'm too scared of. Sure, the pain, if present, could suck, and possible permanent damage that doesn't kill me would be an issue, but I ride pretty safe on unknown roads so I think nothing serious will happen.

I do hate the "travellers" my mother brings home sometimes tho. OH WE WENT ACROSS VIETNAM FOR A WEEK, THE PEOPLE SHIT WHERE THEY ATE IT WAS AWFUL fuck you, you don't know dick about dick. One time this man-bun prick told me which south east asian military dictatorship HE felt the most "free" in.
>>
>>37066729
How did you manage to travel so much and to such exotic places?
>>
>>37065863
>ends up dead in a abandoned bus
traveling sure is fun :>)
>>
>>37065834
Enjoying travelling itself isn't a problem. It's just that women who generally like to travel are hedonistic whores
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.