[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: good feels >have local ice cream man >me and my family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1463306629149.jpg (8KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1463306629149.jpg
8KB, 249x243px
ITT: good feels

>have local ice cream man
>me and my family have bought from him for years, almost every time he comes around
>greg the ice cream man is possibly the most lovely guy out there
>his family owned ice cream hit 50 years today
>got two free scoops because of my families service

feels good man. what was your good feel?
>>
File: 234r5tyu.png (2KB, 152x225px) Image search: [Google]
234r5tyu.png
2KB, 152x225px
>>37065786
Wow, 50! That's great for that kind of business.

My good feel is that through all my studying, I've finally been able to watch anime without subtitles, with only a few complete words that I've had to refer to a jisho for.
>>
>>37065980
that's so rad
>>
>>37065786
I managed to finish a book series I've been reading
Not a massive accomplishment but it's been the best series I have read to date
>>
>>37065980
That's actually pretty cool. Well done anon
>>
I managed to complete my first piano concerto. No one to play it though, i'm still very proud.
>>
>>37067294
>>37066913
>>37065980
>>37065786
proud of all of you , unfortunately i have no good feels to share but thats ok , i can be happy about yours
>>
>>37065786
I don't have any of the distorted colbert face pictures saved to do a meme, but I did one in spirit.
>DRGUGUMSPGF TWOOO SCOOPS

That's neat, Anon. I think you mean patronage, not service. I really like those old-fashioned family business though, because of silly spooks, but nonetheless.
There was an old lady who owned a candy shop in my town for 73 years before she died at 98. My parents went in as kids and then took me in. She was very old by then but she someone remembered me every time, this old woman just knew hundreds of kid's names in her 90s. I remember buying penny candy from her, and this wasn't 60 years ago, although frighteningly it is over 20 now. I would go in with 5 bucks from mowing lawns and come out with a grocery bag full of candy.
It's a good feel, but long and forever gone.
>>
Reading this thread has given me some good feels, thanks!
>>
good feels

>go to comfy sleep to escape intense depression and I sink into the sheets w/o insomnia
>keep drinking tea & coffee throughout day so the caffeine buzz and cozy warm liquids make me less likely to sleep all the time
>minor social contact on the internet that I didn't expect and worked out ok leaving me to believe not quite such a failure
>managed to complete a video game on a difficulty I was certain I'd be too retarded to progress in
>cry at the end of an intense anime that reflects my feels in 2d qt form
>>
File: two scoops.png (824KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
two scoops.png
824KB, 1190x595px
>>37065786
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU GOT TWO SCOOPS? TO FUCKING SCOOPS?
>TWO SCOOPS
TWO SCOOPS
>TWO SCOOPS
>TWO SCOOPS

WHT THE FUCK. I ONLY GET ONE SCOOP

>ONE SCOOP
ONE SCOOP
>ONE SCOOP
ONE SCOOP

I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS. I WILL HAVE MY SCOOPS.
>>
>>37067569
Pretty neat anon. Well done for the game
What game was it and what anime?
>>
File: 1494663261491.jpg (75KB, 458x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494663261491.jpg
75KB, 458x460px
>>37067639
DRONGEL BRENGF FOR TWP SCCCCCCCCOOOOOOPPPSSSSDDSSDSSD

I CAMNOT EVEN I IS TJE CURRENT YEAR

TWOO SCEEEWWWQQWWOOOOPPPPPSSSS FOKR THW CUURENT YEAR!
>>
DEKALD PLOMPFFFFFFFF

TWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOPPPPPPSSS
>>
>>37065786
>play football with a friend on a small field
>ball goes out again, mostly due to broken nets
>a girl goes and gets it for me
It felt weird that a girl I don't know did something nice to me.
>>
>>37068211
That's pretty nice anon. Made me.feel good
>>
>>37067639
What's this two scoops bullshit that's been going around
>>
>>37065980
How long did that take ? And how did you improve your listening skills ?
>>
>>37068383
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/05/14/watch-cnn-devotes-two-segments-trump-executive-privilege-eating-two-scoops-ice-cream/
media and reddit and colbert and drumpf and rage memes are meging
all there, really coming together
I miss the past but where am I going
>>
You guys want a good feel?

>tfw in love with my qt gf
>Want to marry her

There's no feeling like it
>>
after a couple of hours I was able to figure out and play the first half of the solo to Good Times Bad Times by LZ feels kinda good I'd like to get the rest of it down today I also learned the intro to the Pillows songs Ride on Shooting star and the intro to another song which is by a band called Orchid and it's New Jersey vs Valhalla. Guitar is really hard but I'm starting to kinda understand it.
>tfw shredded most of my picks
that's a sad feel
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.