[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"my journey is at an end. I've grown up so much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 13

File: ciara blog post.jpg (322KB, 868x973px) Image search: [Google]
ciara blog post.jpg
322KB, 868x973px
>"my journey is at an end. I've grown up so much and learned so many lessons. I'm going to change guys. For real this time. Like a butterfly emerging from its cocoon, I am a person reborn. The "Year of the Ciara" is at hand."
>Goes back to hanging out in chat rooms with 20-40 year old drug addict losers, selling nudes for cash, scamming losers for hundreds of dollars, and doing drugs

My patience is at an end with this bitch. She's a 100% sociopathic conman. All she wants to do is get high. She never wants to improve or change.
>>
Now do you see why most people think drug addicts are the scum of the earth? It's because they're soulless manipulators.
>>
>>37065299

And each time I fall for them. Because I WANT them to get better. And they know that. so they prey on it.

Addiction is powerful shit. It is a huge artificial dosage of our natural reward mechanisms. We're literally BUILT to enjoy this shit, so getting x100 of that all of a sudden is huge. Especially for broken sad people.

After the addiction the people just aren't the same, even if they eventually get clean.
>>
>>37065655
>And each time I fall for them. Because I WANT them to get better. And they know that. so they prey on it.

The ONLY person who can fix an addict is themselves. You can not fix them. I say this as someone who has been on all 3 sides of this from clean, to addict, to recovery. You can NOT do anything about it.
>>
File: Katie50.png (664KB, 580x781px) Image search: [Google]
Katie50.png
664KB, 580x781px
The best part is me and Guy warned you all what she was doing, but you wouldn't listen

>b-betamax is hurting Ciara!
>T-the Jew is still obsessed
>C-ciara will change this time! The 5th time is the charm
I want you all to eat shit.
>>
>>37065900

Guy is a weirdo. All the people associated with Ciara are insane weirdos, and many are drug addicts themselves. It's a carnival of crazies.
>>
For those who missed it yesterday, I will repost the discord logs.
>>
File: Muh friends.png (108KB, 446x678px) Image search: [Google]
Muh friends.png
108KB, 446x678px
Apparently hanging out with parasites is what she calls "friends."
>>
File: Only talk about drugs.png (46KB, 379x548px) Image search: [Google]
Only talk about drugs.png
46KB, 379x548px
We can only talk about drugs in this channel, you have to pay 50$ to get into the Miss Naughtymollie VIP lounge.
>>
File: Pay to get underage nudes.png (138KB, 452x1864px) Image search: [Google]
Pay to get underage nudes.png
138KB, 452x1864px
Proof of people discussing Ciara selling lewds in the VIP section.
>>
Man the weird drama and interactions of people on this board, off-site, is so bizarre. Its like this secret club of girls and orbiters, how do i get in
>>
File: Playing the victim.png (70KB, 445x635px) Image search: [Google]
Playing the victim.png
70KB, 445x635px
Ciara pretending to be a victim, like always, when she could have prevented all of this.
>>
Toby the cuck helping Ciara get OTC.
>>
>>37066025
>>37065987
>>37066008

>VIP lounge

Fuck, she didn't even wait until 18 to become a camgirl did she?
>>
File: Toby being thirsty.png (88KB, 408x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Toby being thirsty.png
88KB, 408x1120px
Toby being thirsty to get into Ciara's dried up cunt.
>>
File: Toby part 1.png (47KB, 360x595px) Image search: [Google]
Toby part 1.png
47KB, 360x595px
>>37066069
Why wait when you can get a headstart on the competition? All that money goes into her paypal account and her dad doesn't care anymore. I think at this point he just gave up on her, and is waiting to kick her out at 18.
>>
File: Toby part 2.png (53KB, 446x558px) Image search: [Google]
Toby part 2.png
53KB, 446x558px
And part two of Toby the cuck being a druggie burn out.
>>
>>37066102

95% of why someone does sex work is "cuz I need drug money".
>>
File: 1494906699421.jpg (239KB, 1322x1957px) Image search: [Google]
1494906699421.jpg
239KB, 1322x1957px
This is what the 20 year old drug abuser loser who was grooming a teenager for two years looks like. Everyone say hi to Toby the cuck.
>>
File: thicctitties.gif (2MB, 425x319px) Image search: [Google]
thicctitties.gif
2MB, 425x319px
OP, you are a kind of beta orbiter, the very thing we have been warning you about

jerk off and stop spending hours obsessed with an underage girl

>For those who missed it yesterday
I don't miss it, pretty sure you are the last person here who cares about ciara and if not then they are orbiters too
>>
>>37066164
>OP, you are a kind of beta orbiter, the very thing we have been warning you about

Thing is, I don't give her any damn money.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.