[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

itt: You wake up in a world where your mother physically resembles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: salma_hayek.jpg (43KB, 526x792px) Image search: [Google]
salma_hayek.jpg
43KB, 526x792px
itt: You wake up in a world where your mother physically resembles the last "over 30" female you fapped to (and the person you fapped to now resembles your mom).
Literally nothing else changes

wat do
>>
Presumably suddenly become far more attractive.
>>
File: 1493910734109.gif (12KB, 153x181px) Image search: [Google]
1493910734109.gif
12KB, 153x181px
What if the last over 30 female I fapped to was my mom?
>>
>>37063113
Nothing you stupid faggot. Incest is bad.
>>
>you will never
>wake up in the middle of the night hearing noises
>leave your room
>see your mothers room has light seeping out and theres a vibrating sound
>slowly peer through the gap and watch as your long dark haired, tanned, thick hipped mom puts a toy to her mature cunny
>pull down your shorts and begin to jack off
>lean too far and as if life has stilled slowly fall into her room
>she opens her eyes and gasps
>quickly sits up to see her only son with his pants around his ankles, then notices your girth
>you get up and she instinctively lies back and widens her plump thighs in a fashion fit to mate
>at first you hesitate but blood rushes to your head and your throbbing member and you quickly strip and climb onto her soft bed
>you get on top of her, your skinny body encompassed by her curvy embrace
>your faces align and you begin to enter her, brief kisses are then stalled by the feeling of sheer bliss as everything feels right
>it all led to this moment, your penis fits her as if it were lock and key, you were destined to be inside her
>weak and brief humps are then followed by strong pounds into your mother
>close to finishing you hold her tight and breathe into each other with built up lust eased every second
>finally you slow down and flood her with her sons seed deep into her womb
>>
>>37063511
Nothing happens then
>>
>>37063883
wew need more like this, mommys make me rock solid
>>
>>37063883
this happened but it was your Chad brother instead
>>
>>37064005
I would watch them in chastity or aim to get seconds

haven't been this horny in a while
>>
>>37063883
Please more thing is curing my erectile dysfunction
>>
>>37063883
I need mommy to sit on my face to eat her pussy and asshole after a sweaty session of sex
>>
>>37063511
is he that dude who fucks Jodi West?
>>
gradually get more and more seductive and flirty until she asks me what i'm playing at
>>
Her tits turn me on because they look like tips of Penis's frotting
>>
File: 6 years - 18 to 24.jpg (97KB, 514x320px) Image search: [Google]
6 years - 18 to 24.jpg
97KB, 514x320px
>>37063113
I honestly don't know if I've ever fapped to an over 30 female. It literally just doesn't happen. I'm not a pedo either, I just can't think of a single time I've ever been sexually attracted to a woman outside of her sexual prime (16 to 24; 28 if we're being generous).

Women age like milk. It's no one's fault but it is what it is.
>>
>You will never go behind Salma Hayek and have her arms around your neck, while you massage her boobs

why even live?
>>
>>37066593
her face annoys me anon

it looks like it's dripping away like a salvador dali clock
>>
>>37066788
>Not smug enough to fondle Salma Hayek
>>
>>37063883
I want to fill a spic mommy maids cunt with my young rich load. She tries to hide from me after the first blow job but I keep harassing her around the house and she eventually gives into her dripping pussy like a cat in heat. My teen boy cock drips into her womb with primal fury, over time her belly grows but I keep using her as my concubine, my adolescent vigour dragging her to the depths of screaming. Her sweet thick brown thighs addicted to the pressing of her bosses sons body
>>
>>37063113
>kelly brook
well shit
>>
File: why contain.jpg (77KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
why contain.jpg
77KB, 288x499px
>Carli Banks is 31
>>
>>37063544
>implying you wouldn't fuck your own hot mom
>>
>>37068240
I'd fuck a woman who turns out to be my long lost mom
>>
>>37067315
>that jeb feel
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.