[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY YO BOSS YOU DONT MIND PULLIN STRAIGHT AHEAD WE'LL BRING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: download69-1.jpg (1MB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
download69-1.jpg
1MB, 2848x2136px
HEY YO BOSS YOU DONT MIND PULLIN STRAIGHT AHEAD WE'LL BRING YER ORDER STRAIGHT TO YOU
>>
Fuck me hard in the ass anon
>>
>>37061783
I don't mind this, but I fucking HATE when they take 20 minutes to actually bring your shit out.
>>
What are we waiting on my nigga?
Would it be the fries?
>>
File: mac.jpg (146KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
146KB, 625x1000px
>tfw you bought the limit
>>
>>37061841
YEAH MAN WE JUST STARTED MAKIN A FRESH BATCH FOR YOU BE OUT SOON
>>
>>37061864
Okay chap in that case can I have my burger with no mustard on please.

This is going to be great a fresh burger and fries!
>>
>>37061861
If you bought 5 of these then pulled back around and ordered another 5 would they call you on it?
>>
>>37061864
I swear to god if you pulled them out before they were done I will shoot up this fucking mcdonalds.
>>
>working on the overnight shift
>finish work at 7am every day
>want to get takeout for dinner
>everywhere is serving breakfast
>go to burger kind for a whopper
>they have to make it fresh ofc
>pull around and wait for it
>girl there gives me a death stare
>it's the only place serving lunch
>go back a couple times a week
>become 'the 7am whopper guy'
>>
>>37061968
>Enjoy the spit in your burger anon, uh I mean... have a nice day! ^^
>>
What's the purpose of this thread? I feel like I'm missing something since I don't drive. Is it a major issue for people having to wait a few minutes while their food cooks?

There was a KFC opposite the college I went to. All the staff were ethnics and students. 20 minute wait times and the orders were nearly always wrong and done shittily. I suppose that's what I get for moving among the unclean.
>>
>>37061783
Black people don't work at McD's here.

It's more like "CANG I TAE YOU ORDEEER?"

"OK, POO UP TO TA SECONG WINGO"
>>
>>37062020
Enjoy the felony charges on top of getting fired when I find the spit.
>>
>>37062337
>huehuehue he's been eating our spit for weeks, it was a good idea mixing it in with the sauce
>>
>"Order up big m with fries for yt"
>*collective spitting*
>"Thank you sir heres your change"
>>
>>37062391
>realise I am eating cute girl bodily fluids
>leer at the cashier
>>
>>37062626
>ay-yo Tyrone look at the way this white boy stares at the girl your fucking as she takes out his spit burger.
>>
>>37061861
American? Never seen something like that here
>>
>>37062290
Kinda tangentially related. My family went on a road trip from los angeles to florida years ago. I remember we stopped at a mcdonalds in oklahoma. I had NEVER seen a white person working a fast food job, only mexicans and sometimes black people. I did't even know that it was possible. Shit was mindblowing.
>>
>>37062834
I know what you mean, last time I went to taco bell, a white guy gave me the food. First time I had ever seen that in my life and this is a predominantly mexican area.
>>
They don't do that at McDonald's where I live but fucking Burger King and Arby's always do it
>>
>go to McDonalds drunk as fuck in the middle of the night
>usually order a shitton of stuff that doesn't sell as much so they dont have any made- filet o fish, snack wraps, etc
>always have to wait like 20, half passed out in the parking lot

Inb4 drunk driver, I live like a block away from mcdonalds. I'd have to actively be trying to kill someone.
>>
>>37064216
Fucking kek

You could still kill someone.

Or get reported by staff.

Ah well, at least when your in prison you can enjoy yourself seen as you are prison gay
>>
>>37064424

You really have no idea how anything works, do you?
>>
>>37064424
reddit spacing retard
>>
>>37064216
My friend just got his license taken away because he was shitfaced grabbed some Mcdanks then passed out on his car in the parking lot.. hahaha kids a moron
>>
Culver's ALWAYS does this shit. It's company policy.

Thing is that they only have like 3 "pull up" spots so if it's crowded you have to go to the parking lot and then wait even longer for the teenager to find out where your car is.
>>
>>37064216
Back when I was drinking a lot I used to do this for Taco Bell. After I stopped doing it I noticed that they put up a sign saying "report non violent drunks at this number"
>>
>>37061897
Former McDix worker here. The 5 per limit is mainly to prevent people from ordering like 100 at a time and clogging up the line for everybody
>>
>>37061783
Maybe if you stopped ordering 3 goddamn quarter pounders at a time! You don't need 5 fucking large fries! We only keep up so much food at a time! Don't even get me STARTED on breakfast all day.
>>
File: 1492460902563.jpg (30KB, 218x249px) Image search: [Google]
1492460902563.jpg
30KB, 218x249px
>>37061861
>buy 5 of these from multiple mcdonalds
>sell it back to homeless niggers on the streets for $2

It works
>>
>>37061814
I like it because sometimes they throw in a free dessert for the wait

I'd wait 10 extra minutes for a free apple pie
>>
File: 1437107961852.png (394KB, 529x643px) Image search: [Google]
1437107961852.png
394KB, 529x643px
>sorry the ice cream machine is out of service
>>
>>37061864
Dawg I just want my McNuggets
>>
>>37064084
>>37062834
went to Canada once and experienced that, it was weird as shit
>>
>>37064216
you could just walk if it's that close
>>
>>37064902
How would that work when the homeless nigger can just go straight to McDonald's

You're not a real Jew are you
>>
>>37065006
>Doesnt mind working for 6 dollars an hour
>>
>>37064216
Police can arrest you and charge you with drunk driving for sitting in an idling car in the driver's seat

The law is based on how in control of the vehicle you are and how likely you are to be driving
>>
File: 1494929700185.gif (1MB, 392x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494929700185.gif
1MB, 392x400px
>>37065117
The homeless nig was dumb enough to end up on the srreets and too shameful to step into a store. I win, goy.
>>
>>37064902
>paying for food when I can just bin dive all the burgers for free
Unlucky jude looks like you've made a bad investment
>>
Do wageslaves suffer from stockhol syndrome ?

They will say they love their job while in same time cursing their existence
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.