[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberal women always become really hostile whenever I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: akari.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
akari.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Why do liberal women always become really hostile whenever I'm trying to have a discussion with them? I say nothing inflammatory towards them and they just begin spouting all these ad hominems, assumptions about me, and poor interpretations of what I've said because I pushed on a topic that makes them really emotional
>>
Based on your OP, I'd say it's your total lack of self awareness and social skills
>>
>>37059402
>Why do liberal women always become really hostile whenever I'm trying to have a discussion with them?
the first problem is you're actually talking to those stupid cunts. the second problem is they can't defend their pathetic opinions.
>>
File: 1494078679729.png (78KB, 280x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494078679729.png
78KB, 280x320px
>>37059427
Based on your preconceived notions of op because he said something you didn't like and you want to live in your own little worldview bubble by pigeonholing people. You are a dumb af roastie lmao
>>
>>37059402
considering that you're posting here
you're not aware of what you're saying and some of that may actually be offensive
>>
>>37059402
Average and above average girls get irritated when creeps try to join a conversation that they are having with normal people.
>>
>>37059545
girls get irritated when you disagree with them
>>
>>37059659
Only if you make them look dumb in front of others.
>>
because liberals are literal retards
>>
>>37059669
you mean when they can't defend their pathetic opinions
>>
>>37059697
Either you play it smart and win the argumentAND her heart, or you act like OP and "own" her but don't get anything out of it.
>>
>tfw you get bunched with the worst people the earth has to offer just because of small benis
>>
>>37059721
peddle you shit advice elsewhere normalfag
>>
>>37059402
>Why do liberal women always become really hostile whenever I'm trying to have a discussion with them?
Because you have a penis.
>>
>>37059402
It's because you lack wit. If you knew how to discuss things correctly, people won't get offended.
>>
I don't understand why whiteknights attack op instead of the roasties who can't defend their arguments with logic and reason.
>>
>>37060026
/r9k/ is infested with reddit and normalfags
>>
>>37060026
Because winning arguments against girls like that is easy, as is getting them naked. OP is simply doing something wrong.
>>
>>37059510
he was referring to the smug anime girl you dumb weeb
>>
>>37059455
Sounds like OP can't defend himself against women. No wonder he is right wing. He's a total beta
>>
>>37060056
That still reflects poorly on these girls if they lash out on op.
>>
>>37059863
I don't think you need to do much to offend liberals, here are few minor things that set them off
>I eat meat
>I identify as straight male (when born as male)
>Talking about voting if you didn't vote for their candidate
>Saying you dislike a black man from your work place because he eats your lunch (that's racism you should pay reparations to him, he is entitled to your lunch?)
Liberals have bunch of nut jobs in their ranks because the bleeding hearts love to flock to them because they think liberals stand for freedom and equality

>>37060090
>can't defend himself against women
Should he be beating them up?
Should he be mansplaining to them the error of their ways?
I don't know what you expect OP to do when talking to a moron, the only winning move is not to play (unless you want to fight a horde of white knights for slapping some sense to a hysterical woman)
>>
>>37060177
>mansplaining

It's a stupid term but basically, yes, the easiest way to get women on your side is to be patient and to explain things in a manner that they understand.
>>
>>37060274
>the easiest way to get women on your side is to be patient and to explain things in a manner that they understand.
using logic to prove how stupid they are just makes them more angry, logic only works on other men.
>>
>>37059402
They do not want anyone or anything to challange their views since it might hurt their feelings. Don't bother trying to reason with them OP.
>>
>>37060303
You need to appeal to women with more examples, analogies etc. Just find ways to make them "care" about your viewpoint. Use emotions. It also helps if you manage "to stear" them through a thought process and get them to arrive at your point in such a way that they think they did it themselves.
>>
>>37060337
*steer
>>
File: 創生.gif (446KB, 668x740px) Image search: [Google]
創生.gif
446KB, 668x740px
I came here to ask advice about a problem in the same vein.

On a site, I play as a guy and she somehow fell in love with me. We keep talking and learn more about each other, she lives in Hawaii. Months later, she asks what "mainlanders" call themselves and I said either Americans or by their state, like Hawaiians.

Out of nowhere, calling her Hawaiian made her go ballistic, because apparently you're only allowed to call natives that (her family's Okinawan).
I called it dumb and tried to explain I was speaking from a legal citizenship/residence point and not an ethnicity point, but she suddenly went nuclear on me...

I knew she was liberal and consciously avoided politics, but it really blows my mind...
>>
>>37060337
I don't need your advice youngfag. I lived with my last girlfriend for 8 years.
>>
women can not think, just regurgitate information told

thus if they have been taught by a person in perceived authority that topic x y and z are offensive, they will be offended when they hear talk about it

the only way to go about it is to tell them that you are in fact the one in a position of authority and be convincing, tell them you are a leading scientist for the government and the people love you for all the things you do for society and the other ones were frauds. make it seem like you are humble-bragging about how good you are
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.