[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is that plastic taste when you drink out of a water bottle?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: raoul-bova.jpg (22KB, 400x589px) Image search: [Google]
raoul-bova.jpg
22KB, 400x589px
What is that plastic taste when you drink out of a water bottle? Is it dangerous? From what I've read online people disagree whether or not it is dangerous.
>>
>>37057457
I don't notice anything weird about bottled water. The water that comes out of my taps tastes nasty for whatever reason.
>>
Dasani is the only safe brand
>>
>>37057457
Italian Chad
>>
File: Paul_Newman_-_1963.jpg (342KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
Paul_Newman_-_1963.jpg
342KB, 800x1130px
>>37057479
It's Italian Paul Newman

>>37057472
Ditto which is why I bought this bottled water but it has a plastic taste.
>>
>>37057457
This concerns me as well although I normally drink tap water which I'm sure is just as harmful
>>
>tfw now sure if it's harmful or if it's just jews forcing us to spend more money on glass bottles
>>
>>37057457
Alex Jones says it's Bisphenol A. Which turns you gay.
>>
>>37057457
Buy better bottles? I've only really noticed it with really cheap piece-of-shit ones.

Then again I do have low T so you should probably discard any advice I give, even if I'm almost sure it's genetic.
>>
>>37057457
>What is that plastic taste when you drink out of a water bottle?
It's something leaking from the plastic into the water. Most likely not good for you.
Not supposed to be there and you should avoid drinking whatever it is from.
>Don't re-use store bought water bottles
>Drink the water as soon as possible
>Don't leave the bottle in the sun, or other warm places
>>
>>37057474

You are delusional or a shill. Dasani is a coke product.
>>
>>37057457
Some plastic bottles actually have expiry dates on them. That's when the plastic starts leaking into the liquid. Don't reuse crappy plastic bottles for too long.
>>
>>37057813
Dasnani is literally tap water lmaoooo
>>
>>37057831
>for too long.
Don't reuse them at all. Preferably don't use them in the first place.
>>
Buy water in glass bottles, you americucks are fucked anyway because you drink fluoride.
>>
I've noticed that if I open a bottle and drink part of it and then let it sit for a day or two, the remaining water will taste funny, even if I leave the bottle in the fridge. I just dump whatever's left in the bottle if it's more than 24 hours since I opened it.
>>
What kind of 3rd world country do you live in where you have to buy water in bottles?

LMAO
>>
>>37059580
>1st world drinker of tap water with estrogen
enjoy
>>
Poisoning is just a question of quantity.
>>
>>37059617
I wish I could live in 1st world country and drink water with estrogen.
>>
>>37059657
drink milk and eat diary, becoming a girl is easy nowadays
>>
>>37059696
I don't want to be a girl, I just want to be cute
>>
>>37059696
>drinking water in plastic bottles is cancerous to you
>drinking dairy products that have high levels of estrogen

You can't win anymore.
>>
I want to drink less bottled water but I can't get used to the taste of tap water. What do?
>>
Tap water in hard water areas is the best.

>very high in minerals
>pipes are encrusted with these minerals, meaning lead pipes do not affect the water
>no plastic bottles to give you man tits
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.