[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw getting THREE THOUSAND POUNDS to lie in a bed for 2.5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>mfw getting THREE THOUSAND POUNDS to lie in a bed for 2.5 weeks in a clinical trial
>>
That's not even that much money unless you're a poorfag.
>>
>>37057422

For lying in bed for a few weeks? Then and again I forgot everyone here earns 10000k.
>>
>>37057405
So what drugs are they pumping into you? How does one even get into this sort of... job?
>>
>>37057452

Don't know what the drug is, just that its been tested on humans before. The clinic has never had anyone get seriously injured in the 20 years its been open. Its all regulated

As for getting the job, literally all you had to do was do a 10 minute application form. So much better than spending 100 hours applying to millions of min wagee jobs.
>>
>>37057477
Are there any requirements for it?
>>
>>37057487

Don't abuse alcohol, don't be on any prescribed medication or have major health issues, thats about it. I'm a vegetarian and even that wasnt a problem, it was so fucking easy to get.
>>
>>37057405
Were you unable to get out of the bed?
Surely there is more you're not telling us.
>>
>>37057534

You could walk around. There is a table (like in a dining room) where I put my laptop and play bf4 with headphones kek.
>>
>>37057554
I don't get it, were you given some trial drug or something?
>>
>>37057405
>lie in a bed for 2.5 weeks
i would go crazy
but i am happy for you Anon
>>
>>37057559

Yeah.They do a few tests on you each day to see hows its effecting you.
>>
>>37057580

You can walk around m8. There's also a xbox 360 which I play halo 3 on. Best thing is anyone can get this with no effort.
>>
File: 1494180957190.jpg (92KB, 768x727px) Image search: [Google]
1494180957190.jpg
92KB, 768x727px
>>37057422
This, Its below median wage here

Get super rich (10^9) and then were talking about jealosy.
>>
>>37057610

This is roughly top 5 percent in the UK, if every day in the unit is considered a full working day. The money isn't taxed either.

I'm also a student, so my only other options would be slightly above min wage.
>>
>>37057405
Lucky fucker. I'm in the states and I've been looking for shit like this, but no one does it. The most around my area is shit like "take this weird experiment drug or let us inject you with shit and get a $50 amazon gift card"
>>
>>37057636

The trial was there 3 weeks before I started, got confirmed after 2 days waiting. There aren't enough people to do them. Sorry if you can't get one
>>
>>37057647
It's all good man, I'm happy for you if it works out well.
>>
>>37057405

As someone who has just had flu for 2.5 weeks (I know this is what you're doing) I honestly don't think I'd be willing to do this trial for 3,000.
>>
The researchers will inevitable see OP fapping while sleeping
>>
Are you doing the trail now? If so how do you feel and do you know what the drug is designed for?
>>
>>37057405
There's a reason you are being paid so much for doing nothing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/the-drug-trials-that-went-wrong-a6814696.html
>>
Hmm 3000 to be a lab rat for a drug to prove that it doesn't have side effects like making you infertile or giving you cancer.

I think I'll pass on that one.
>>
>>37057405

>risking dying painfully for 3k

im ok thanks.
>>
>>37057405
You're basically a lab rat for the normies, making drugs for stacies and chads so they can fuck away laughing in your face.

They have weighed the value of your life and found it worth nothing.
>>
>>37057477
it wont be so cool when you get a life altering condition from the experiment, you know many people have died doing these right?
>>
>>37058549
>They have weighed the value of your life and found it worth nothing.

3k actually and he has agreed that sounds about right under all the conditions.
Seems realistic and agreeable to me.
>>
>>37057405
How did you find it anon? I wanna make some quick money for vidya
>>
Is there a US equivalent of that trial?
>>
>>37057405
Is it an immobilisation experiment? Where you lay in bed at an angle for some weeks and doctors observe you? If it is then I hope you enjoy physiotherapy, 'cos you'll be needing for months after you're done.
>>
I thought about doing it when I was your age but have too many health conditions. Good luck with it, definitely a good choice. Plus, you're helping others as well.
>>
>>37057405
Did you notice any effects from the trial drug?
>>
>>37059081

Just google "medical trials [your area]".

>>37059140
No, you can get up and walk around. They are testing a drug.
>>37059147
t-t-thanks

>>37058549
>>37058482
>>37058393
After wagecucking before, I can guarantee this on average will do much less damage to your body. After weeks at a supermarket my back was in constant pain.
>>
>>37059188

No, I haven't. Sometimes they make you feel sick apparently. Major fuck ups are incredibly rare. You're constantly monitored since they obviously don't want anyone dying.
>>
>>37059212
hey op, I've been looking into doing the same in the uk

unfortunately I'm a smoker, so there weren't any trials available for me.

if you want me to give you a referral bonus btw, contact me. It's like 50 quid depending on with who it's from
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.