[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robocucks and normies, I posted here a few days ago talking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: The-Beatles-1965-billboard-1548.jpg (426KB, 1548x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The-Beatles-1965-billboard-1548.jpg
426KB, 1548x1024px
Hey robocucks and normies, I posted here a few days ago talking about how I met the love of my life and I told my story about how I used to come here, and it got a little bit of attention. If anyone remembers it, I said "self improvement is hot" and I was a girl. Well, anyway, I just wanted to post an update, which will probably make a lot of you happy because you get off on my suffering. We broke up, he was still really into his ex and I want enough to make him change his mind about her. He wanted to talk to her to get "closure", stupid me was okay with this and didn't think anything of it. Truth be told, I just assumed I would be the one to run the relationship so I was being extra careful not to come across as crazy. I tried to be cool with him because I wanted to make it work and I really loved him, but it bothers me so much and I'm not going to be anyone's second choice so I told him off and blocked him on messenger. Don't ever fall in love robos, it's a lie. All I wanted was someone to love, and cuddle and watch movies with and talk about life and share or opinions over things with. I want to watch the stars with someone and lay my head on their cheesy and talk about life in the 1800s. I'm not even that sad desu, I mean earlier I felt like dying but now I just think, this gives me more time for my hobbies and I can meet someone who actually gets my meme references and jokes about obscure shit (he didn't know what a clockwork Orange was or Schrodinger). Neither of those things are obscure either, but I mean I guess to super normies..... I don't know if I was just blinded by his beauty or I just really wanted to make it work, he did have a lot of good traits but you cannot love someone who loves someone else. Lesson learned.
>>
I wasn't enough to make him change his mind* also, he made me fall in love with him, he said all this nice shot about how we would have a quiet house together and he wanted to marry me. When I asked him, though, things about it he loved me more than her or he wanted to be with me forever, he hesitated or said I don't know. I guess I don't mind being single, it gives me more time to focus on myself and build my attributes and get a hot body. Right now I look like a twig with no ass and a small belly, it's not attractive at all
>>
blogposting faggot
>>
>>37057317
Falling for someone who is in love with someone else is both robot tier, and stacy tier.
really makes me think
>>
>>37057317
Girls get hung up one one guy and blind themselves to all other options.
>>
>>37057361
There only thing Stacy about me is I'm a woman, I'm actually probably more autistic than a lot of you on here. I don't wanna go too much into detail, but I kept talking to him about killing him and eating him (I played it off as a joke, he seemed cool with it) . >>37057440
Well what the fuck? I was dating him. Obviously I'm gonna stay committed to him, but now I have to start looking for other options. I have some very specific things I look for in guys and things I find attractive as all as things they should have about their personality. He was doing really well so far, up until this came up. It was totally out of the blue. I really want to date a skinny nerd who will let me put him in a dress and put makeup on him, and doesn't mind indie music and weed, and going longboarding. I probably won't every find a guy like that, but a girl can dream....
>>
>>37057533
>wanna
>gonna
> let me put him in a dress and put makeup on him
I hope you get cancer you pathetic stupid cunt.
>>
File: DTPIQAz.png (410KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
DTPIQAz.png
410KB, 500x700px
>>37057591
>Stupid
>Grammar
>Nazi
I have autogynephilia, so I get really super turned on at the thought of a cute boy letting me dress him up and treat him as a girl. What so wrong with me? And I hope that happens too but you can't get everything you wish for
>>
> another self imprivement and motivation thread
Sage hided
>>
>>37057672
kill yourself you stupid whore, no one gives a fuck about you. you deserve every bit of pain you receive.
>>
>>37057672
What is your original age?
>>
File: 6728695.jpg (99KB, 608x409px) Image search: [Google]
6728695.jpg
99KB, 608x409px
>>37057750
Rude lol. Is somebody mad because they didn't get enough chicken tenders at din din? I hope you don't kill yourself, I hope you love a long lovely miserable life having to put up with yourself because that is way worse than any pain I will ever feel from having my heart broken, because at least I know what love feels like. Fite me loser
>>
>>37057766
Original? I'm twenty but have been told I look twelve, so the windows of guys who I can go for is limited unless I start dating pedos. I love old music.
>>
>>37057777
Oops I wrote about typo *live but those quads though
>>
You seem possibly more autistic than me. Where do you live? I would like to mate you
>>
>>37057777
>Rude lol.
>din din
you delusional fat slag, no one has ever loved you.
>>
>>37057828
Canada. You don't even know what I look like so no you don't
>>37057850
James Russell lives
>>
>>37057828
Wait a gosh darn good minute, what do you look like? Do you look like gabe from the office at all? He's my dream crush, I'm bad at making conversation though so there's that. Unless you like talking about random trivia and things we hate and people who we don't like. Also we can send each other links of cool stuff we found because we are both losers who just browse the internet all day <3
>>
>>37057317
>>37057533

To your credit you legitimately sound autistic.
This isn't want to here but what you need to hear.

>Get over it you whiny bitch.
>Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
>You got played by a failed chad fucboi.
>Take responsibility for choosing a shitty partner.
>Take responsibility for being blinded by your fetishistic desires.
>Stop whining like a little self-adsorbed brat who was blinded by your own emotions.

He never loved you. And apparently you never knew him well enough to avoid this.

Grow up retard.

Hit me up becuase
>>
File: IMG_5895.jpg (1MB, 3264x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5895.jpg
1MB, 3264x2432px
Hey OP, I'm from Canada and like old music more than you do. The only Gabe I look like is Gabe Newell, but I'd still like to talk to you after I'm back from work.

Discord: Moi#1009
>>
>>37057317
newsflash OP no one contactfagging you loves you
they just want to fuck
I know you're autistic but come on
>>
>>37057920
TL; Dr but dudes in going to bed
>Tfw I just wanted a cute awkward skinny boy to hold and dress up as feminine and not gabe Newell lookalikes
>>
File: IMG_5714.jpg (333KB, 2151x2603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5714.jpg
333KB, 2151x2603px
>>37057950
I don't actually look like Gaben but I wouldn't look good in a dress either.

But fine.
>>
File: 1494204064444.jpg (14KB, 351x354px) Image search: [Google]
1494204064444.jpg
14KB, 351x354px
>>37057317
>>37057346
>>37057533
>>37057672
>>37057777

Why the fuck are you even posting this? Do you actually think anyone cares? Fuck off with your normie problems you cunt
>>
File: IMG_5108.jpg (1MB, 2424x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5108.jpg
1MB, 2424x3264px
>>37057973
N-next time for sure
>>
>>37057890
I look maybe like a thicc roger daltrey? I'm 6' 200lb. I wear a pony tail if my hair's a mess.
I don't whatch too much tv (limited to Ancient aliens and shows about Alaska, along with season 3 and before spongebob).
My brother is the only person I talk to and pretty all we talk about is playing games and things we dislike sobit maybe a match made in heaven? Idk, I'm pretty socially inept
>>
>>37057950
>Fembots shallow as ever

>>37058139
OP is gone.
>>
Guys, did I come off as reasonably confident in >>37057928?
>>
>>37058238
that post made me want someone to cut your throat you pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>37057317
>No tl;dr
Nice fucking blog post you have there
>>
>>37058289
I'm trying to come off as less desperate and I'm looking for feedback on how I did.
>>
>>37058145
Damnit! That was personal shit ;-; I hate women unironically
>>
>>37058350
you did terribly and retarded fucks like you encouraging stupid cunts like that to post here just make everything worse. you are fucking scum anon.
>>
>>37057317
kill yourself stupid fat whore
>>
>>37057672
kill yourself disgusting tranny cuck
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.