[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you do it, /r9k/? How did these people walk through the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: eric and dylan.jpg (48KB, 564x414px) Image search: [Google]
eric and dylan.jpg
48KB, 564x414px
How do you do it, /r9k/? How did these people walk through the halls of their school, killing their classmates, people they saw every day? I just don't understand. It breaks my heart, man. It really does. They just through their lives away, and took other people with them, and for what?
>>
Look at Eric's eyes compared to Dylan's.
Motherfucker was insane
>>
>>37056787
>How do you do it, /r9k/?

Squeeze don't jerk and do not anticipate recoil.
>>
They knew they were gonna die
>>
>>37056787
so threads like this would be made. the worst thing you can do is validate what they did by naming them. people like these want to be remembered when they're gone and the way they go about it is the most despicable and desperate way to do so
>>
>>37056819
He was the mastermind. People actually liked Dylan, Eric was (dare I say it) /ourguy/.

>>37056787
Eric was just full of hate, just glance over his blog entries.
>>
>>37056787
they killed some normies. good for them. Shame Elliot didn't rack up a bigger score though.
>>
>>37056787
Because we get treated like shit by everyone and snap when we can't take it anymore.

You're just lucky that the most unhinged people are also the laziest.
>>
>>37056864
>a fucking locked door prevented the beta uprising
what a fitting end to his story
>>
>>37056787
I wouldn't do it. Don't even own a gun. But I can see how someone could do that. There's so many Chads and Stacey's at my uni. I think it would be easy.
>>
>>37056874
Elliot wasn't a robot, he was the very definition of a failed normie, driving fancy cars and being born into wealth disqualifies you from ever being a robot.
>>
I've had enough of these overrated schmucks!
>>
Global Heroes!
>>
>>37056854
I just can't comprehend how you can bring yourself to actually pull the trigger and end someone's life. I just for the first time saw the picture of Eric and Dylan after they killed themselves in the library. Such a fucking waste. Made me want to cry.
>>
>>37057051

Lulzy though.
>>
>>37057051

You'd first have to understand being extremely suicidal.

And then also have a personality that projects this on to others
>>
>>37056864
>killing
>good
Fuck off
>>
>>37057051
oh my god you fucking ingrate maybe grow up a little and get some perspective? Fucking hell this is sad, grow the fuck up
>>
File: friendzoned-poor-guys-19.jpg (71KB, 620x593px) Image search: [Google]
friendzoned-poor-guys-19.jpg
71KB, 620x593px
>>37056787
because it was fucking epic? I don't know what it's like for you gen z'ers but HS in the 90s was fucking evil.
>I just don't understand.
don't look inside my head, you'd never come out.
>>37057344
maybe reddit would be more your speed
https://youtu.be/vifYelSTlMo
I'm still impressed at their high score, it was the record holder for a long time
>>
>>37057051
Dylan was ugly and would have had a very painful life. At least he went out with a bang. Though I'm guessing that he did feel bad once he actually did it. I think he's the one that got kind of sick and asked Eric to just go with him to the library and get it over with. I feel bad for Dylan. I have no feelings for Eric, as he was just a psycho. And I really don't have feelings for most people- because I feel smarter than them, and in my opinion, they all commit moral sins, which I don't. I could easily pull the trigger on them, but only if I had to. I don't really care if they live or die. ...Wow, if you really feel bad about this incident, just imagine what a war is like. Or what happens behind all the hamburgers and bacon you eat (assuming you do...) ...Made you want to cry? I'm really guessing you're a girl. Not that it's bad, but, just saying.
>>
to show their contempt for everything associated with Being

Being is so corrupt that even "innocent" people need to be purged
>>
File: 080.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>37057413
holy guacermoley
>>
>>37058743
my head hurts
don't do the twee-adorkable thing right now, you are making it worse
>>
It will always be the greatest school shooting ever regardless of who tops their killcount. The duo dynamic and the 90s aesthetic put it on another level.

That being said I'm sure the rush they got from killing lasted about 15 minutes.
>>
>>37056787
For me they are Heros.
They showed the bullies who is boss and killed them.
I don't get how you can be mad about them.
>>
>>37059096
>I don't get how you can be mad about them.
That's because you're as mentally ill as they are.
>>
>>37059186
Look.
The bullies made them do this.
When someone is in Charge for the Shooting then ITS the bullies and teachers.

The Bad Guys were not Eric and Dylan.

Sorry for my bad english.
>>
>>37059292
Keep in mind they were also bullies, and they didn't kill a single person who bullied them even when they had the chance to. They were edgy fucks. Dylan had to be convinced right up to the very end to go through with the plan and as soon as Eric broke his nose on the recoil of a shotgun blast their rush ended and the depressing reality set in.
>>
>>37056787
You make it sound like its a bad thing

raviolo
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.