[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you see this thread, and you're an 18 or 19 year old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: Geoff-Keighley.jpg (118KB, 578x263px) Image search: [Google]
Geoff-Keighley.jpg
118KB, 578x263px
If you see this thread, and you're an 18 or 19 year old girl, tell me about yourself.
>>
>>37056324
I have a headache. I play guitar. I like music a lot and am probably gonna spend some money my parents lent me for some test I gotta take to get into college on a guitar pedal and pretend like it was an accident so they gotta lend me more money.
>>
>>37056695
Not OP, but let's talk music. Got a studio session next month for my first hi-fi EP. If you have any stuff you want to share, drop it on my skype. gearbox.thedailyoat
>>
>>37056695
You're going to tell your parents you accidentally bought a guitar pedal so they'll buy you a guitar to go with it?
>>
>>37056772
Don't got a skype and probably not down for a long conversation cuz I'm think I'm like fucking dying or some shit seriously my head feels fucking awful but we can still chat in this thread

What type of music do you play anon? I haven't made anything worthwhile myself, but I mostly listen to noise rock(early swans, sonic youths more abrasive stuff, dinosaur Jr, lot of no wave, etc) and that's generally the type of music I like to play, I struggle to make any original stuff like that tho because although I can sound good in a good way I'm not talented enough at song-writing to sound shitty in a good way. Maybe some day.
>>37056808
Nah, I'm gonna ask them to buy me a new guitar for my birthday, until then I'll stick to the one I got. What I'm gonna do is spend the money they lent me for the test and then be like "whoops haha had less money than I thought" so they give me more money so I can actually take the test
>>
Also no ugly girls need respond
>>
>>37056850
Yeah no worries. This latest project probably fits somewhere between indie pop and indie folk, but I've always really wanted to play in a ska or psychedelic rock band. Here's a practice track I recorded for our bassist and drummer for a song off the upcoming EP. https://soundcloud.com/tsarina_au/most-every-day

What kind of guitar you thinking about getting?
>>
>>37056324

>Do well in highschool without effort
>Fool myself into higher aspirations
>Go to university for engineering
>Drop out in a month
>Get qt3.14GF
>NEET for a few months, work a couple
>Get NEET again, GF leaves

I have no aspirations in my life at all and my only goal is to get out of my hometown so that I might find something else when I'm there. It's been tough being single after having had a good relationship, might have been better to never have had the girl.
I don't have hobbies that I care about and mostly just waste time because I have no work ethic.
I could do pretty much anything I wanted to with my life, but I'm not because I don't really want to, and will instead continue to disappoint everyone else around me for the forseeable future.
>>
>>37056850
Do you sing? Do you have a voice like Debbie Harry? Are you a virgin?
>>
>>37056918
Probably a jazzmaster, I know they get some criticism but if they're good enough for Lee Ranaldo and Kevin Shields they're good enough for me.
>>37057019
>Do you sing?
Like ass I do.
No
>Are you a virgin?
No, but I've only ever been with one [memespoilers]girl[/memespoilers]
>>
>>37057067
>No, but I've only ever been with one [memespoilers]girl[/memespoilers]
Time to post pictures of your body. However much you're comfortable with.
>>
>>37057067
>[memespoilers]girl[/memespoilers]
fuckoffdyke
>>
>>37057089
nice tact /r9k/
>>37057067
Jazzmasters are okay, but for the stuff you want to play, I'd look into something more like the Hagstrom Impala. Or an older Kingston Teisco if you're on a budget.
>>
File: IMAG0736.jpg (1MB, 1824x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0736.jpg
1MB, 1824x3264px
>>37057089
>However much you're comfortable with
Here ya go, it's the tip of my pinky, don't get yourself too excited now ;)
>>37057101
Nah
>>
>>37057067
have you ever been with a guy at all
>>
>>37057138
Are you fat? It's okay if you are. I just want to know. And are you 18 or 19?
>>
>>37057163
Meant for the girl, obviously.
>>
>>37057163
Not a girl.

originsl
>>
>>37057162
Nope.
>>37057163
I am indeed 18 or 19. A little chubby.
>>
>>37057158
>self harm marks
no thx
>>
>>37057158
>no callouses
shit guitarist
>>
>>37056695
What kind of pedlol are you hoping to get?
>>
>>37057184
I meant which age. I guess it doesn't matter, but I'm asking anyway. It's okay to be a little chubby.
>>
>>37057184
go on tell me more about yourself
>>
>>37057193
>no callouses

Callouses kinda wears off after a while. It usually happens when you're practicing guitar for the first time.
>>
File: makecuteugly_large.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
makecuteugly_large.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
i want to dig up my fathers skeleton and have him keep me company
>>
>>37057193
I had calluses for a bit, but then they kinda just disappeared, even though I moved up in string thickness. I don't really have any feelings in the tips of my fingers now tho
>>37057185
You think that's wild you should see my thighs.
>>37057201
A wah pedal. Haven't decided exactly which yet.
>>37057215
>>37057224
I'm retarded
>>
>>37057227
What? No they don't. You don't practice enough.
>>
>>37057244
now this is a qt i want to talk to
>>
>>37057254
I don't believe you when you say you're retarded
>>
>>37057281
What if I told durrhurrdurrdurduhhh
>>
>>37057254
What genre do you play? Who are your favorite guitarists?
>>
>>37057295
That doesnt cut it I've tried that didn't work
>>
>>37057298
She already answered both those questions moron.
>>
>>37057244
I like the way you think can I hang out with both of you
>>
>>37057254
Get Bad Horsie for cheap aggressive wah
or Jerry Cantrell Wah for that classic tone

hmu if you want to talk production as I'm more interested in that than playing nowadays
>>
>>37057254
Funny how your whole person reflects on your pinkie finger
>>
>>37057406
thank you and yes, that would be nice!
>>
>>37056850
why do I immediately get offended (or worried) when someone talks about cool music
>>
>>37057488
You're welcome um very origo
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.