[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder that women: >have better and longer orgasms >have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: large.png (209KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
209KB, 394x476px
reminder that women:
>have better and longer orgasms
>have multiple orgasms with little or typically no refractory period
>our clitoris has twice(2x!!) the amount of nerves as the penis packed into an area only one hundredth the size
>have better sense of taste and smell, so we enjoy food more
>have better tactile sensitivity, enjoy massages more
>Iive Ionger
>>
Reminder that men:
>don't have bleeding genitalia
>>
Having a roastie isn't worth it. I'd kill myself if I was a female. Inferior beings.
>>
>>37056287
Fpbp

Orijhinal
>>
File: 1483953206377.jpg (77KB, 766x402px) Image search: [Google]
1483953206377.jpg
77KB, 766x402px
>>37056287
Roasties btfo

Fpbp
>>
My friend regularly bitches about her hormones and period to me.

Seems like a pretty decent trade to me.
>>
honestly to me at least, females cannot be perfect because of the existence of the breast. the fact that a man's body is completely covered in lean muscle while a females has giant bags of fat is just weird to me, the difference you know...

but hey, I'm just a guy
>>
File: C706UD-h.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
C706UD-h.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
reminder that...
women are gay !!!
men rule!
>>
Reminder that women have tits and are compelled to post them when they read this post.
>>
>>37056267
>Live longer
How is that a benefit
>>
Reminder that taking it easy and not being a walking trigger is exclusively male
Feels good lads
>>
Men don't expire at 30.
>>
>>37056267
Wow op, being a women sounds great. How do I become one?
>>
>>37056267
women don't have any orgasms. the female orgasm is a myth
>>
>>37057911
Just kidding, The Chad only imseamates women. I'd rather be a human than a cum dump.
>>
File: 1489703973811.png (575KB, 519x551px) Image search: [Google]
1489703973811.png
575KB, 519x551px
>>37056287
Maybe not the way you do it.

You don't know my life
>>
File: IMG-20170515-WA0005.jpg (20KB, 409x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170515-WA0005.jpg
20KB, 409x456px
>>37056267
oh Iook its this thread again
nice
>>
>>37056267
Reminder that only purpose of the female is to get fucked and make babies. Once we perfect laboratory conception women will become obsolete
>>
>>37056871
you're a pedo if you think women expire at 30, or when their bones start poking through their ancient, magically reanimated muscle that's been weathered to the consistency of tire rubber
prove your commitment to sexual morality. I demand you fuck this thrall I always bring along for no particular reason
>>
>women are naturally inclined towards excessive hedonism
This isn't news to /r9k/, friend.
>>
THIS IS WHY WE HAVE TO COMPENSATE BY PAYING THEM ONLY 75% OF THE MENS PAY!!!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.