[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men think we shy and quiet girls are easy. It's so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: hermione.gif (1MB, 634x258px) Image search: [Google]
hermione.gif
1MB, 634x258px
Why do men think we shy and quiet girls are easy. It's so fucking annoying. Fuck off, pleeeease. We don't appreciate desperate losers hitting on us because you think we're easy targets. We want to be left alone.
>>
>>37054985
If you were really shy and quiet you wouldn't have the balls to post this thread.
>>
Sorry. Loneliness gets my hopes up and you fit the look.
>>
i, for the first time have fallen in love with a thread with immense passion
>>
Why does some roastie think I give a fuck about her stupid opinion?
Fuck off pleeeeeease
>>
File: received_1346436435432946.jpg (47KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_1346436435432946.jpg
47KB, 720x1280px
What's the point of this thread? Stop posting on /r9k/, you don't contribute anything.
>>
>>37055001
And if you were great guys, you wouldn't be badmouthing women constantly.
>>
>>37054985
Because shy and quiet seems like you're lonely, and so out of sympathy dudes are gonna try and go for that.

Robots because they know the feel and are desperate for someone to share it with

Normies because they think they're being altruistic by helping the shy girl

This is bait but in case it isn't GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU ROASTIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO ONE FUCKING WANTS YOU HERE
>>
If we wanted easy people we would go for deformed or fat people. When we see quiet girls we see ourselves in that.
>>
>>37054985
You fucking slut get off my board right now. Your stupid opinion has no value here.
>>
>>37055033
So what? I just like to meme around.
>>
>>37055054
Sorry faggot, but we don't give special treatment to women for having a vagina, unlike many of you beta cucks.
>>
>>37055054
At least shy women GET attention fuck off you dumb bitch.
>>
>>37055096
Speak for yourself faggot, I orbit 3 girls.
>>
>>37054985
I feel this. But I'm not shy and quiet. I'm pretty outgoing and popular. I just am quiet around autists because I would otherwise be chewing them out or I have nothing to say to them because I want to escape as quickly as my life can take me!
>>
>>37054985
because you dont have the tits to actually tell us to fuck off, so yeah bitch, in my eyes you are easy cause you'll more than likely not say no...to whatever i do.
>>
>>37055054
the majority of men shit talk the female gender behind your backs, in even passiveness we talk shit. Do you seriously think every dude with a gf is this shining gold in personality and respect? lol its called faking it bitch, most guys fake being respectful to women because it gets them points. The fact that you think i should respect you based on your gender alone is teh exact reason why we talk about you bitches.
>>
>>37054985
emma watson was so cute. what the fuck happened?
>>
File: 1490161535191.jpg (42KB, 389x491px) Image search: [Google]
1490161535191.jpg
42KB, 389x491px
>>37055001
>>37055087
>>37055016
>>37055070
newfags falling for the fembot meme
>>
>>37056081
feminism, happened to many a cute bitch. Her being in 'This is the end' was probably the last movie she made when she was still cute.
>>
>>37055054
They were great guys before you crushed and ostracized them though.
>>
>>37056114
Hold me Anon, I'm a newfag to /r9k/. I've been living in /g/ for a while and came here for feels threads.
>>
>>37054985
I don't think your type is "easy" I just hate loud, obnoxious, basic bitches who go to parties and get wasted and sleep with sleazy guys instead of being an intellectualist/ individualist type.
>>
>>37056227
Also, I'm the normie who might have tried flirting with you because you seemed interesting and you snubbed because of an assumption that he didn't have respect for you because he decided to talk to you.
>>
File: 911-planes.jpg (52KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
911-planes.jpg
52KB, 400x414px
>>37054985
>whining about me hitting on you
>on /r9k/
Nobody here has the balls to hit on anyone, retard.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.