[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come most normals aren't able to ever be financially

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 92359090235325.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
92359090235325.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
How come most normals aren't able to ever be financially okay?

Most of them seem to live week to week and have no savings despite the fact they earn lots of money.
>>
>>37053765
because they need to spend it all on their friends to keep them amused and around.
>>
Higher costs of living
>>
I'm only asking this because I don't understand how people can have like 50-80k incomes, 100-150k+ combined incomes, and still have money issues.

Meanwhile you have people on autism bux 25k income living just fine.
>>
>>37053765
Being a normie isn't cheap.
>>
>>37053765
they buy things for social status they vacation with their friends they go on road trips pretty much the normie lifestyle is rather expensive
>>
>>37053765
what does this guy mean anyway?
what wojak is he some say he's anime some say he's chill what the fuck is it?
>>
>>37053765
in a word: rent
>>
File: wagegoy hard at work.jpg (180KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
wagegoy hard at work.jpg
180KB, 1024x681px
Because they're indoctrinated from birth to be mindless consumers of whatever is trending, they exist purely to line the pockets of rich men.

Can't wait for the fidget spinner landfills T B H.

I hate normiecattle so fucking much.
>>
>>37054057
also, presumably neets don't pay for food, or utilities either.

those are two basic needs that cost a *lot* of money over time, taken care of
>>
>>37054066
hey there
as far as consumer garbage is concern
sex toys are the best thing
>>
waste money on new cars, slightly better apartments or houses and partying.
>>
>>37053797
They have this thing called rent/mortgage where they pay for their shelter
>>
because they're constantly buying shit without thinking about it
>>
>>37054077
Food and utilities are CHEAP AS FUCK.
What's expensive is....

>Renting/Mortgage
>Car repayments
>Credit card debt
>Traveling
>Normie activities in general
>>
It is scary to me how many normals live from one maxxed credit card to the next or happily ignore their debts.
Most of the time I am a NEET fighting with rent and groceries budget, but I prefer going hungry a week to owing anyone one fucking cent.
>>
>>37053765
student debt, usually
>spend 100k+ on humanities degree
>get a job in middle management making maybe 35k a year
>probably at least 300/mo in loans payments
>not counting car payments, rent (in an overly large living space) food, etc
>>
>>37053797
Getting into debt to push a false image. Normans are very materialistic.
>>
They buy cars and houses they can't really afford
>>
>>37053765
Because in order to be a normie you need to spend money on things to raise your social status and entertain your "friends".
I could easily fit in with normies if i decided to spend money but i think saving my money is better than acquiring fake friends
>>
>>37053765
Normies just spend all their money as soon as they get it. Cash is like water slipping through their fingers.
>>
We're all fucked, anon. Wages haven't kept up with cost of living, illegal spics and women in the workforce, etc.

The baby boomers lived it up and ruined everything for everyone.
>>
Notice how cheap/thrifty people are almost always shamed in society?

Cheap/thrifty people are almost always loners because nobody wants to be associated with them.

Being tight with your money = no fun. Being cheap and no fun = drastically reduces your place in the social hierarchy.
>>
Because they buy retarded shit like fancy cars which are just depreciating assets.

Work hard while you're young, save and invest. Use your wealth to buy your freedom to not have to work and the ability to make choices in your life, then re-invest some more and THEN splurge a little on some nice shit if you still feel like it.
>>
>tfw so detached from society I don't even want any fancy shit anymore
>I just want a small 1 bedroom apartment
>I dont even want a car
>I dont want the latest tech gadgets
>Im happy with a roof over my head and some food to survive
>>
They spend it on useless stuff. They are constantly going out.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489111769016.jpg (5KB, 228x220px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489111769016.jpg
5KB, 228x220px
>cousin is family favorite
>is also fucking stupid
>has kid straight out of high school
>uncle paying for her college and apartment
>literally everything else too
>finishes college at 33
>went in at 18
>has another kid at some point
>says fuck getting a job to pursue masters
>celebrates getting bachelors by buying 2 story house
>only income is husband who is a school teacher
>debts of all kinds piling up
>uncle living on the edge from having to pay them off
>says she has to move states for the 3rd time in 5 years

But im apparently "fucking retarded" for using the $1200 I saved up to buy a guitar instead of renting an apartment while still am undergrad
>>
if you understand how interest is calculated and still decide to get a mortgage at an early age you deserve to be eternally poor.

likewise, if you aren't making decent money and decide to breed, you're more than likely going to be poor forever. rip free time, rip career progression, rip breaching the poverty line
>>
>>37053797
1. they don't live in parent's basement
2. they go out and do things with their life which include bu not limited to nights out with friends (drinks, food, cab money etc), girlfriends (handbags, puppies, tampons etc), hobbies and sports
3. utility expenses like food, electricity, fuel
4. they go on vacations to brag about it on instagram/normiebook per yearly

that's the general gist of it. if you never leave the house, nor make your own food, or frankly do anything but mouth breath and f5 your life away, you would not need a lot of money.
>>
File: shekel_card.png (177KB, 742x555px) Image search: [Google]
shekel_card.png
177KB, 742x555px
Life is expensive if you have a woman and/or children to support. My normie brother makes twice as much as me but he has tons of credit card debt, stresses over his finances all the time and is never able to buy anything nice or do anything fun because he is married and has three kids. Meanwhile after my monthly expenses I have about one third of my pay left and dump it all into investments. My only debt is $20K in student loans and I am on track to pay it off pretty quickly. When I do want to splurge on something nice I can do it without using the credit Jew or worrying about the price tag. This weekend I dropped almost a grand on a 65 inch 4K TV just because I was getting tired of my old 50 inch TV.

inb4 memeing about me not having any bills in mom's basement, I have my own apartment and pay for 100% of my bills and living expenses
>>
File: wcry.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
wcry.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>37054613
>f5 your life away

delet this
>>
My mom is like this.
Normies like objects and spend money on objects frequently. Objects they don't even really want or need. The cost of these objects add up quickly.
Ever notice how normies living areas are cluttered and constantly full? The average normie can't go 7 full days without buying something stupid.
>>
>>37053765
We actually need them for the economy.

I've always wondered why even people with jobs always seem be broke. Money accumulates pretty quickly for me because the only thing I buy that's not a basic necessity is alcohol.
>>
>>37053765
Lifestyle inflation.

They think their new car should be equivalent in value to their annual salary.

Also they need three new cars, not just one.

Add in Apple products, vacations, children's tennis lessons, fancy restaurant dining three times a week, and soon they have no savings at the end of the month
>>
>>37053797
>25K neetbuks
Where the hell do you live to get that much?
In canada we get a little less than 12k

I manage fine on it because free healthcare but still, WTF
>>
>>37055294
australia

studybux = 880/month
neetbux = 1070/month
tismbux = 1760/month
(base figures)
>>
>>37055480
Seriously? In Canada it's more like :

neetbux = 450/month
tismbux = 500/month but only if neetbux
studybux = fuckno you already got neetbux

And even if you don't get neetbux, unless your parents have down syndrome I wouldn't count on it. They exist but only in name
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.