[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing persona game >Can't decide which girl to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: k on kutie.png (262KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
k on kutie.png
262KB, 591x716px
>Playing persona game
>Can't decide which girl to choose
>Can't just collect them all because I'm scared of them getting mad at me
>Have left social links unfinished for ingame months at a time because I can't decide what to do
>>
>>37053308
>save
>reload
Do you even VN?
>>
>Playing persona game

Found the real problem
>>
>>37053332
Yes but I can't just keep it going to the end of the game. It makes me choose whether or not to date the girls and I say yes at first and then reload because I don't know whether to stay with her or not for the rest of the game
>>
>>37053348
It's fun and good and makes me feel like I have friends because 3D friends are too scary and stressful and you can't save and reload like in the games
>>
It's a game.
>afraid they'll be mad at me
It's a game.
>>
>>37053373
but they're real to me and how they feel matter to me. In the last game I dated them all and it was nice but it was really scary if they got mad I think they did but I can't remember I might have blocked it out
>>
>>37053356
>not doing a fresh playthrough for each girl, focusing on her
>>
>>37053477
hearing them say the same things over and over again would kill me and kill the illusion
>>
>>37053512
You are too autistic to play normally, yet not autistic enough for total completionism
Hmm
>>
>>37053565
What do I do

I wanted to date takemi might because I like her hair and clothes and it makes me feel funny when she calls me her little guinea pig. Then I wanted to date kawakami because maids and mommy gf, and then I wanted to date makoto because she's cute and her apartment is nice and she's cool in battle. I don't have enough kindness for futaba yet but I want her too, and haru is cute and autistic and nice too. I don't know what to do
>>
>>37053308
>not dating all of them at once except for one, who you keep at arm's length

If she really wants you she'd threaten to kill herself at least four times.
>>
>>37053308
The only real options are takemi, futaba, and makoto. Pick one at random.
>>
>>37053402
In p4 golden each girl will end up breaking on valentines day if you date them and reject them. It's heartbreaking.
>>
>>37053638
Also hifumi because she's really pretty and nice and I like her chuuni side

>>37053646
I have takemi and makoto right before the decision, I haven't been able to start futaba because not enough kindness, but I really wanna try her social link. I like futaba but something about her voice after sort of puts me off, but she's still really nice and I like her persona. I'm at 8/1, do I have enough time to choose still?
>>
File: hahaha.jpg (897KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.jpg
897KB, 1920x1088px
>>37053308
Just tell them all you love them.
>>
>>37053308
which one? in 5 they get mad, 4 and 4g they don't, but 4g makes you sad.
>>
>>37053756
I do love them all but I don't want them to be angry at me
>>
>>37053308
Hey man, I remember that file name. You had it as "k on kunt" like a few weeks ago and I asked you to change it because Mio is my waifu, and you posted a cropped screenshot of your PC with that change.

Didn't think you'd keep the change, thanks again for changing that filename and thanks for keeping it changed.
>>
>>37053708
Idk dude its not like I finished everyone's confidant link on my first playthrough. I just picked takemi.

Futaba sounds off because she sounds older than makoto, but she still sounds young.

Hifumi isn't chuuni enough.
>>
>>37053777
Was it really a few weeks ago? I think days are starting to blur together. But no problem and sorry again if I made you upset the first time. And thank you for coming to my thread good to see you!

>>37053795
I guess that makes sense. I still like her but the voice still gets to me, I hope it becomes less of a problem as I go through her social link. I want to do it soon but I need more kindness
>>
File: tumblr_ootono5v6h1vb66yxo1_1280.png (1MB, 1157x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ootono5v6h1vb66yxo1_1280.png
1MB, 1157x1920px
>>37053308
Haru, Kawakami, and Futaba are the correct choices.

It's worth it to wait till near the end. That was when Haru came along for me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.