[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop killing house centipedes for no good reason. They are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: house centipede.jpg (406KB, 800x462px) Image search: [Google]
house centipede.jpg
406KB, 800x462px
Stop killing house centipedes for no good reason. They are harmless to humans.
>>
They aren't harmless. One gave me a nice bite to remember.

They aren't -lethal-, but they aren't harmless.
>>
>>37053103
i wonder who could be behind this post
=}<}<}<}<}<}<{==
(that is an attempt at making a centipede with ascii)
>>
They're creepy, so I kill them, and I will continue to do so
>>
>>37053165

House centipedes will help get rid of the cockroaches and silverfish in your harm. Those guys rekt your house. House centipedes don't harm your property or eat your food.
>>
Actually, they're near lethal, almost like a brown recluse. Took me months to get rid of the bite with heavy medicine.

I only figured out after what the duck I was suffering from when I caught the fucker crawling around.
>>
>>37053184

This is a lie. They sting the fuck outta you when you're asleep.

They're venomous.
>>
They're generally harmless but they are creepy as shit and they do bite. I left my lifting converse in my basement gym one day and put them on without checking, and I received a nasty surprise.
>>
>>37053208
They're not venemous or (unless crazy) brave enough to attack you unprovoked

I will kill them on sight though, they're horrifying
>>
>>37053188
>>37053131

Sounds like you either got an infection or a rare allergy to house centipedes. Centipedes only bite if you provoke them.
>>
I almost never kill bugs, for some reason I imagine they have consciousness and feel pain. Doesn't stop me from eating meat though, and pigs and cows are cute while bugs are creepy.
>>
>>37053227
>>37053253

They are venomous. Not lethal to adults but I think they can kill a cat.

I got bit and it fucked that area pretty good for months, nasty growing itching red area.

Had to use heavy medicine, a combination even.
>>
>>37053271

No they bite your ass when you're asleep. Trust me they are not friends.
>>
>>37053103
No can do oppie, woke up to one crawling on me once. I've been killing them ever since. I hate these gross fuckers.
>>
I hate how they catch me by surprise since they're fast and crawl out of cracks in the wall.

I hate killing critters though. Good thing I have an insane ass cat that eats them.
>>
File: 1472410516038.jpg (43KB, 445x503px) Image search: [Google]
1472410516038.jpg
43KB, 445x503px
FUCK THAT AND FUCK YOU OP. I've never seen one but I'll kill that poisonous thing on shit.
>>
I'm too scared to kill them or even get near them. I have a special gun to shoot myself with if they ever crawl onto me.
>>
File: 1430513650502.jpg (43KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1430513650502.jpg
43KB, 500x371px
>>37053428
*on sight

with extreme prejudice
>>
A centipede killed my mother when I was just a child.
>>
I think they're pretty cute. I don't really kill any bugs that I find in my house so they're fine with me. I've been bitten once by them but nothing serious happened besides a small red mark on my arm. Other than that they're relatively harmless.
>>
I don't kill bugs because it's easier and cleaner to grab an empty cup and a sheet of paper to trap them and dump outside.

But yeah these things sting hard.
>>
What's the point in killing them?

What usually happens is:
-you go pick up a tissue and turn around to find out they're gone
-you hit them with rolled up newspaper and they disappear
>>
>>37053103
Same could be said about cockroaches, but I still crush those fuckers whenever I can.
>>
>>37053626

Cockroaches spread disease and eat your food so it's "Okay" to kill them.
>>
File: 1493108518418.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493108518418.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>be afraid of spiders
>all of a sudden these 3 inch fucking monsters start invading my room
>always at night at the most inconvenient times
>fast as fuck and can zip across my room unlike anything else

I had enough and taped shut every fucking crevice in my room. Industrial-grade tape to close all the cracks between the sideboard and I put old shirts down to close the cracks from my door, and also put a paper towel below my vent shaft and put a fucking heavy box on top.

Haven't seen a centipede since. We really need to order some duct cleaning.
>>
I guess I'm the only one around here who's actually afraid of GOD
>>
I know their bites are harmless and I am supposed to ignore something as petty as physical pain but it is distracting
>>
>>37053666

>666

I'm afraid to believe
>>
we get these fucking huge ones that are about six inches long. I found one on the floor in the bathroom, stomped on it with shoes on, it was so solid that it didn't even hurt it. had to really fucking stomp on it to kill it.
>>
>>37053657
House centipedes can physically hurt you, so I'd say they are both legitimate threats.
>>
>>37053683
According to legend one time Amaterasu got scared and ran into the sharp edge of a sewing wheel and flayed her genitals, and from then on it snowed in Japan every winter, even to this day

i'm not sure if that helps
>>
>>37053666
>le GOD

Come on now.
>>
OP is clearly a house centipede.
>>
theyre scary though
>>
>>37053721

house centipedes are quick and avoid biting humans unless:
-human decides to stick hand in crevice
-human decides to corner centipede and put hand in its face
-human decides to put foot in shoe without checking the insides first
>>
They don't bite they sting with their long and venom coated legs.
>>
File: terra-formars-guns.png (107KB, 370x507px) Image search: [Google]
terra-formars-guns.png
107KB, 370x507px
You know what happens if you don't kill all insects on sight? Pic related is what happens
>>
What if aliens are an advanced insect race and the small insects are their scouts .
>>
I opened my oven one day and saw something in the bottom that was burnt and I thought it was some food that fell. It was actually a centipede that was accidently cooked.
>>
>>37053904
Is that anime worth watching?
>>
>>37054564
I don't know about the anime, I'm on chapter 94 of the manga and it kind of reminds me of Gantz, lots if characters that get fair amount of development that then die swift tragic deaths
>>
I WONDER who's behind this super original post
>>
File: 1491049709179.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491049709179.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>years ago
>getting comfy and sleepy in the AM
>see a house centipede
>kill it, clean house for a few hours

>a few weeks later
>paint all of my walls black
>now there could be house centipedes all over my walls and I wouldnt even know
>>
I don't want these little fuckers crawling in my ear at night. Tf?!
>>
>>37054564
The anime is shit
Read the manga instead.
>>
>>37055075
Unless you sleep in the basement or a bathroom, you should be fine. Those are the two places they usually hang around.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.