[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fucked up teenage years where you're supposed to enjoy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

>Fucked up teenage years where you're supposed to enjoy the freedom of youth, have great experiences with your friends and interact with the opposite sex
>Fucked up early twens where you're supposed to lay the foundations of your career and later life

If you have nothing to show for at 24, neither love nor a career/academic achievements, you can literally shoot yourself. Life is over for you.
>>
File: 1375166510494.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1375166510494.png
20KB, 560x407px
>If you have nothing to show for at 24, neither love nor a career/academic achievements, you can literally shoot yourself. Life is over for you.

If you say so. I started school at age 25, and I saved up enough money from working various jobs since high-school to fund myself (scholarships included). Some people just start late. My classes are filled with people my age
>>
>implying age has anything to do with fulfillment
The only thing you need to do to have options is get a useful degree that you're interested in.
>>
>>37052900
>Hi Schlomo my name is Anon I'm 30 years old, and I just got my Bachelors degree!

Odds are against you mate. Getting your degree at 30 years old is going to raise eyebrows, and odds are you wont even use the fucking degree lol.
>>
File: 1494791505919.jpg (154KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1494791505919.jpg
154KB, 496x496px
op is just a narcissist egotist who thinks he will be young forever and that life ends when you reach 30.
>but muh partying and sex and best years of muh life
>>
File: pepe.jpg (48KB, 676x426px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
48KB, 676x426px
>>37052932
>Entry level job
>Bachelors degree + 2 years relevant experience

>Hiring a 32 year old for your entry level bachelors position
>>
>If you have nothing to show for at 24, neither love nor a career/academic achievements, you can literally shoot yourself. Life is over for you.

But Im in medical school and I will be a doctor at the age of 25.

Are you saying that I should kill myself before that?
>>
>>37052940
He can get his bachelor's in 2 and a half years. He'll be fine
>>
>>37052866
i was the best student in my class and worked part time (full time in school breaks) while getting a mech eng degree, which i graduated as valedictorian

currently unemployed for 5 years.
t. 34 yo kv neet
>>
>>37052940
Okay. I'm getting my bachelors by 27, and I start interning next year at Philips. Maybe you picked the wrong degree and are furious about it?
>>
30 is the age OP. 19-24 is for shit jobs and banging roasties. 25-29 is where you get serious. By 27 you should be done with bars, house parties and clubs, and start graduating to black tie events and parties on boats
>>
>>37052866
I disagree.

I finally got my career achievements at 28, after years of NEETdom. I'd move the goalpost to 30
>>
File: 1473294371543.jpg (49KB, 447x723px) Image search: [Google]
1473294371543.jpg
49KB, 447x723px
I didn't start my MBA until 25 and that's what saved my future.

But I guess I did undergrad shit and graduated highschool but with my MBA I'd be nothing.
>>
I started my career when i was 25, am 27 now. things are going well dont give up
>>
>>37052866
I'm 21.5 and am staring to make some progress leaving the NEET lifestyle. A year ago o thought I was fucked for life.

Never give up. I know a guy who went back to school to become an engineer at 36 and is living a comfy lifestyle now.
>>
What the fuck have you been doing son? I'm 25, I graduated college at 23. I'm now making nearly 100k a year, living on my own, drive a brand new car etc. If I had to start from scratch at 24 I'd just kill myself.
>>
They can't legally ask your age. As long as you aren't old looking you're fine, even then just lie if they ask and say you were chronically sick or injured.
>>
>>37052940

no one cares when you got your degree as long as you can do the work
>>
>>37053145
there is no goalpost. shit attitudes will keep you stagnant. successful businesses have been started by janitors at age 50. people get college degrees and start new careers at 55. people go to medical school at age 35

don't be a failurefag
>>
>>37052940

Unless you look haggard, no one cares how old you are when you got your BA/BS.
>>
>>37052866
>tfw 20
>this post gave me anxiety knowing i have to do everything right for the next few years
>>
File: 1470106641.jpg (7KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1470106641.jpg
7KB, 261x193px
>>37052866
I'm happy as I am, thanks.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.