[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drug dealer NEET >give wagies free percocet and vicodin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 10

File: 14225207.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
14225207.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>drug dealer NEET
>give wagies free percocet and vicodin
>eventually get them addicted
>even have a roastie who will suck me for pills
>one of my wagies started doing heroin
>died last month, rip wagie
>made 4000 dollars since april 15th
>can afford to do whatever i want
>wagies give me their hard earned money
>use it to buy vidya and go out to eat

damn it feels good to be a NEET
>>
Well you are self employed so not exactly 'neet'
>>
>>37051955
Reported to the fbi

Comment not original, excilent work
>>
>>37051983
>dont have to clock in
>dont have to deal with mr kikeberg
>wake up when i want
>always have money

not exactly a wagecuck either

>>37051986
too bad nothing will happen :) sorry wagie
>>
>>37052035
Yes, you are. "Wagecuck" refers to people who earn income. NEETs get money from the government or their parents or inheritance or whatever.
You're not a NEET, you're a wagecuck.
>>
>>37052412

Not entirely true. Wagecuck refers to someone who is not financially independent. A neet may work and earn income, but he does not need it as he is independent. This is a big distinction. Op is a wagecuck though, as he does not have a way to support himself without his job.
>>
>>37051955
>job
>brings in bank
>socializes with people
>goes out
>bad boy drug dealer

You're delusional, you're the exact opposite of a neet
>>
>>37052412
>Wagecuck" refers to people who earn income.
wrong. wagecuck is a spin on the word "wageslave" which refers to people who earn a wage for the living. not all NEETs are government leeches also
>>
>>37052513
>neets have to be pathetic bottom feeders to qualify for the title of NEET

lmao
>>
I recommend you save up as much as you can so you can go straight if you give a shit. I know a lot of petty career criminals. It's not if it's when you either get snapped up by the cops are far worse.

Just saying.
>>
>>37052508
NEETs, necessarily, are not employed, not even self-employed, so may NOT work or earn income.
>>
>>37052595
lmao, i guess people who break into houses and steal are "self employed" too right?
>>
>>37052513
he's not in education employment or training, he's a NEET
>>
>>37051955
How exactly do you go about becoming a drug dealer? do you just ask another drug dealer if they're looking for someone else?
>>
>>37051955
if u wanna make real NEETbux, try dealing on wall street
>>
>>37052681
it's entirely about connections. you need to know someone who can supply you a drug in bulk for a decent price, and you need to know people who will buy that drug from you regularly. i recommend going to bars and making friends there, once theyre comfortable with you they'll let you know where to get what youre looking for. i even know bartenders who sell weed
>>
>>37051955
I buy sheets of cid and basically use them as currency
>>
>>37051955
You're not NEET, you're self-employed idiot, and in a dangerous and illegal profession at that.
>>
>>37051955
Used to deal back when i was a kid , the stress and paranoia is no fucking joke unless you are either retarded or high, the worst part is that you cant stop dealing, you will go into a dead end job making 1/10 of what you do now and miss the excitement and adrenaline , you will miss the fact that people need and want to be friends with you. I fucking miss it holy shit , it was only after i stopped that i realised that nobody gave a shit about me unless i could get gear. Best of luck anon , remember to only commit one crime at a time, to not bag your shit before you have orders and to have a large back up stash incase of drought
>>
I used to deal until I got caught and almost went to jail
>>
File: Dredd.jpg (212KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dredd.jpg
212KB, 1024x768px
Criminal scum, the lot of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 450x450px
>>37051955
>get caught
>spend 17 years in jail without everything you earned

Hmm...yeah not worth it
>>
>>37052849
i have a nice thing going with my neighbor, he's a beanhead and lets me stash my stuff at his place, i keep it in a fireproof locked case so he's not able to get into it, cops can raid my house anytime they want and they won't find anything whatsoever. i never bring people to my house, always leave and meet up with clients in places like metroparks, often deep in the woods. i also do dead drops for bigger packages. i only deal with people i know 110% i can trust and know on a friendly basis, never any randoms
>>
if you work you're not a NEET
>>
>>37051955
I beat up and rob degenerates like you
>>
>>37052937
You actually a vulture? How is it?
>>
>>37052849
I honestly just stopped because I hate answering the door 20 times a day. I don't even have phone anymore, the amount of calls I got stressed me the fuck out and now I enjoy being phoneless.
>>
>>37052929
it's not employment, imbecile. it's in the same vein as people who steal from cars and houses. the government doesnt count what i do as "employment' so it makes no logical sense for you to either.

>>37052937
nice fantasy you have there, let me guess you wear a mask and a cape too?
>>
>>37052953
It's a rush but sometimes I feel bad. I only do it to pay for tuition and sometimes I send a friend to do it to split the cost.
I can't have them recognize me so I usually dress like shit and cover my head
>>
I can't bring my self to become a drug dealer even though I see how simple it would be to pull off. I feel I would be bringing my self to too low of a moral level. I would fund an operation, be the head of one and have people under me do the selling though.

In a sense I'd just be funding the money maybe some management, never be where the drugs are, never be at the pickups, basically people under me would be the face of the operation.

I wouldn't even keep any product on my self, it would be very difficult to find that trustworthy of people though
>>
>>37053001
What state and city are you in
>>
File: lmaopepe.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
lmaopepe.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>37053033
>expecting a drug deal to just give away information like that

let me just give you my address, social security number, and google maps coordinates to my house while i'm at it
>>
File: 164868265.jpg (62KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
164868265.jpg
62KB, 370x278px
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! NO ONE BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH!
>>
>>37052636
>SELLING stuff isnt selfemployment
Hurrr guise im totally le neeeet xxxDDDD
>Not in Employment, Education or Training
>>
>>37053077
again, the government doesnt count me as employed so neither can you
>>
>>37051955
Teach me your ways, OP. How do you do it?
>>
>>37052508
wagecucks get earn a paycheque. drug dealers just make cash wherever it comes
>>
>no health insurance
>increased chance of death due to shitty people and prison where you'll get no pussy just dick
>no health insurance lmfao
>fast spontaneous cash which can go well then go dry fast.
Yeah you made 4k wow nice. Now how much did you actually make a year lmao. It's pointless making 4k here gland there but having no stable income stacked with the points I made vs
>work 8 hour job
>vacation
>sicktune
>retirement
>promotions.
>comfy 53k a year income starting.
>>
>>37053140
By your definition, a freelance photojournalist is a NEET.

Do you see how ridiculous that leap of logic is?
>>
>>37053137
I buy drugs and then I sell them for more than what I paid. Since I sell the drugs for a larger sum of cash than what I paid I am able to afford things.
>>
>>37053169
a freelance photojournalist is a contractor. contractors are obviously not NEETs
>>
>>37053152
You sound triggered friendo
>>
If you were to become a career criminal, what would you like to do? I'd either be a getaway driver, (I can keep calm under pressure and I'm decent enough behind a wheel to not rouse suspicion) or a bodyguard for someone in the underworld.
Still wouldn't be a criminal though.
>>
>>37053061
Stop pretending that you're the only drug dealer in your state on an anonymous imageboard, pussy
>>
>>37051955
can't wait until you inevitably end up doing something stupid and get caught
>>
>Drug dealer
>NEET
You don't know what the fuck that means do you
You're literally working a job
>>
>>37053152
>implying i dont have health insurance

>implying i dont sell to friends and people i know on a personal level

>implying everyone who sells drugs has droughts

i've made around 20k since i started and i've only been doing this since october

>implying i can't get a job on the side whenever i want as supplemental income
>>
>>37053215
even though i'm not, why would i even consider giving some anonymous stranger any information at all? i have nothing to gain from telling you my city and state whatsoever
>>
>>37053203
Being a hitman is probably an interesting life. At least from what it looks like when I play the Hitman video games. I would never do it though, I would never make a living by committing crime, I'd go insane by being in a constant state of paranoia.
>>
>>37053241
for the third time, the government doesnt consider me employed so neither can you
>>
>>37053284
I used to mow my grandparent's lawn every summer and shovel their driveway every winter. I would be expected to do this. I received a check from my grandfather every time I finished the job. To me, that counted as being employed. Barely worked at all of course and made very little, but it still counts in my opinion.
>>
>>37053338
>receiving a check for doing 30 minutes worth of work

calling bullshit

also, still doesnt really count as employment either i'm afraid. though it's closer to being employed than making money as a criminal
>>
>>37052035
>nothing bad will happen

Pollacks get doxxed

Pedos get vanned

And even school shooters get arrested

This is 4chan you stupid drugie degenerate
>>
>>37053429
they're all stupid enough to post their info on the internet
>>
>>37053429
>muh anonymoose we r legion!!!
>>
>>37053086
>take online lessons/study for certificate
>government doesn't count that as training so neither can you

are you actually retarded?
>>
>>37053582
nice false equivalency you have there
>>
File: rodrigo.jpg (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rodrigo.jpg
238KB, 1000x1000px
>>37051955
parasite

sdlkfjsldkfj
>>
>>37053593
It's not, in your opinion, if the government doesn't count it, it doesn't count as being "employed"

selling drugs is work, any type of hustle is work

work =/= neet
>>
>>37053609
>committing crime to make money is the same as having a 9 to 5

>retard actually believes this
>>
>>37053582
not him but that doesnt count as training though, you're not an apprentice, you're not an intern, and you're not in college.
>>
>>37053623
who said that you needed to work a 9 to 5 to not be a neet? are you actually retarded?

that act of hustling for money goes against what being a neet is

no wonder you're a drug dealer you got shit for brains and make the most retarded assumptions
>>
>>37053671
again, the government doesnt count me as in employment so theres no reason you should either.

does robbing banks count as employment? what about walking into stores with a gun and demanding money?

dont be so fucking dense
>>
>>37051955
where do you get the pills from
>>37051986
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>37053609
>so anon, what was your most recent form of employment?

>well, i sold drugs, made a lot of money that way.

>impressive, anon. when can you start?
selling drugs is not employment
>>
>>37053744
This. If you can't put it on a resume or job application, then it doesn't count as employment in any way, shape, or form.
>>
>>37053705
selling things to people =/= stealing things

>>37053744
just because it's illegal and isn't used to land a job doesn't mean that its not self-employment
>>
>>37053782
Mental gymnastics. Ask anyone in the real world if they consider a drug dealer to be "employed" and see what they tell you. Being the stubborn mule that you are, you'll probably try to argue with them as well.
>>
>>37053814
it's not mental gymnastics, you're just trying to call yourself a neet when you make your own living off of selling drugs, which isn't correct
>>
>>37053840

>you're just trying to call yourself a neet when you make your own living off of selling drugs

definition of living:
"an income sufficient to live on or the means of earning it."
"she was struggling to make a living as a dancer"

when did i say i make a living doing this?
>>
>>37053882
4k a month is definitely making a living, you can easily live off of that

you're basically an illegal entrepreneur
>>
>>37053908
>you can easily live off of that

maybe if you live in a cottage somewhere in kentucky. where i live rent alone is 1200 a month minimum
>>
>>37053930
2k a month for rent and utilities, you have 2k for food and other expenses, what the fuck are you spending money on?

and that's besides the point, just because you fail to make enough money to live off of, you're still an "illegal entrepreneur" just because businesses don't work out, it doesn't make them not businesses

take a look at some other illegal trade, but that's potentially on a bigger scale, slave trade, you can't put that on your cv, but if you're running that shit or a part of it, you're employed, just because you do something that's on a smaller scale and it's a one-man job, doesn't make it any less of a "business"
>>
>>37053988
utilities arent included. also, because the government doesnt count me as "employed" i can't use that money to pay my rent or my bills because people like the IRS are going to want to know where i got that money, which will inevitably lead to an audit. you shot your own argument in the foot.
>retard even believes slave traders are "employed"

what's next? are people who traffick prepubescent children "employed" in your little fantasy world? you crack me up
>>
File: freeze.jpg (8KB, 213x250px) Image search: [Google]
freeze.jpg
8KB, 213x250px
FREEZE SCUMBAG
You are under arrest for breaking the law. lol
You have the right to remain silent anything you say can an will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney if you cannot afford one the court will provide one.
I'm sure that will be of no issue though. Just use your drug money.
>>
>>37054045
you're nitpicking shit because you have nothing to say, there are ways to make the money "legal" and get it back into the system, you're buying shit with it anyway so what's the difference

you seem to be in some fantasy world where money has to be counted by the government for it to be valid

even legit companies do shady shit and have a bunch of things that are accounted by the government, it doesn't make the cash any less valid

you're retarded if you think things have to be legal for them to be considered employment and there's no use arguing with you because you're just saying the same thing over and over again

drug dealers are funny though, I've gotten to know quite a lot of them and they're all fucking stupid, you're no exception
>>
File: 1494072325382.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494072325382.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>>37054215
>you're buying shit with it anyway so what's the difference

there's a massive difference, it's called leaving a paper trail.

>you seem to be in some fantasy world where money has to be counted by the government for it to be valid

it does, if you dont want to go to jail for spending it. this is exactly why money laundering exists

>even legit companies do shady shit and have a bunch of things that are accounted by the government

thats because the government doesn't know

>you're retarded if you think things have to be legal for them to be considered employment

you're retarded if you think they don't have to be legal for them to be considered employment

that's like saying "theft isn't a crime as long as i don't want it to be" the only thing that matters is how the law views it. if it wasnt illegal, it wouldnt be a crime in the first place. people who sell weed at licensed dispensaries are considered employed. someone who illicitly sells weed out of their garage in a state where it's illegal is not employed. it's not fucking rocket science.

>hurr ur just a stupid drug dealer

get mad you mentally incompetent pleb. it's not my fault you don't know how logic works.
>>
File: qdwfg.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
qdwfg.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>37054215
also, i'm leaving now because i have better things to do with my night than spend it arguing with a moron. feel free to type out a long, drawn out paragraph consisting of more retardation but as of this post OP is no longer in this thread
>>
>>37051955
I'd rather be poor and live a moral life than be in your position :^) Hopefully a far right candidate gets elected into office and firing squads take out all of you degenerates
>>
>>37051955
Drug dealing is a job you nigger
>>
Is being a drug dealer just like Breaking Bad? Not the Breaking Bad who is related to DEA and fights mexicans but the mexicans themselves that deal.
>>
>>37054488
Learn to read the thread before you post. It's been discussed extensively that it's not.
>>
>>37054323
>buys drugs at lower price
>sell them at higher price for profit
>its the same concept as a business but it doesnt count because its illegal

You also compared selling shit for profit to theft

Neck yourself retard, the world doesnt need any more retarded drug dealers like yourself
>>
>>37054556
I mean, op's only argument is that its not a job because its illegal
>>
>>37054611
He's right though. If you can't use the money you earn without worrying about being audited by the IRS than it takes a massive logical leap to consider it a "job". Any normal, well adjusted person in society will agree. You might as well say that a homeless person begging in the streets has a "job" too
>>
>>37054657
You can do the exact same thing with anything else and it would be considered a entrepreneurship, but just because its an illegal substance everything is voided

Buying shit and selling it for profit is a business model no matter how you look at it and its not the same as begging how can you talk about leaps in logic when you make comparisons like that
>>
>>37054772
You can sell body parts you harvested from murder victims and have a "business model" but that doesn't make you a gainfully employed "entrepreneur" You can also sell shit that you stole from peoples cars for a profit but that still doesn't make you an "entrepreneur". You are still breaking the law and none of the money you are making is taxed and you also can't do the things with it that you could do with money that you earned legitimately, like buying a house. You have to be blind to not see the difference here.
>>
>>37051955

and all it takes is one of your buyers to out you after their family convinces them to go to rehab, and you spend the next 15-30 years in prison

im all for drug use, but im also all for seeing stupid fucks like you get thrown behind bars lmfao.
>>
>>37054906
Too bad it's rarely that simple, especially when the correct precautions are taken.
>>
>>37052412
wrong, you fithy fucking newfag
>>
>>37051955
You're not a neet. You're a nigger
>>
>>37054986

yeah because you relay drop/pick info through pigeons right? or are u seriously so fucking dumb to think your stupid wifi apps are untraceable enough to conceal ur identity? do u have any irl experience with police tracking/tracing methods? that arent from csi?

lmfao it doesnt even matter if its provable, if a desperate sloot says youre supplying drugs then youre sus from then on out. considering how stupid u fucking are to brag on 4chan about it id bet 500 left nuts youre already one connected to the death of that buyer
>>
>self employed
>neet

lmao. Just wait til you get stabbed by a ragie wagie wanting his pills
>>
>>37051955
ECG that you?
>>
Never tell or post about where you live, what you earn, and who you talk to.
>>
>>37051955
How did you become a pusher and where can I find a good supplier?
>>
>>37051955
congratulations. you're doing what anyone could do be is not so fucking shitty they would and you're proud lmfao
>>
>>37052937

*whistles "The Farmer in the Dell"*
>>
>>37055255

>or are u seriously so fucking dumb to think your stupid wifi apps are untraceable enough to conceal ur identity?

>not using a throwaway flip phone on public wifi to conduct business

yeah its probably a good thing you're not a dealer

>youre already one connected to the death of that buyer

nop, i dont sell heroin.
>>
>>37051955
where do you even get drugs from?
i never understood how these little faggots with snapbacks always got them
>>
>>37055762
Typically you start as a drug user, or someone who knows a drug dealer. The dealer if he trusts you enough will give you a contact that supplies him with large quantities of drugs. It is all about contacts.
>>
>>37053250
>20k in 8 months

Shit pay
>>
File: IMG_4115.jpg (16KB, 240x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4115.jpg
16KB, 240x286px
>>37051955
why don't more robots do this?
>>
>>37056666
>untaxed unregulated money is shit
Did mr shekelstein let you off bathroom cleanup duty today?
>>
>>37056943
>barely more than minimum wage
>risk going to prison to get it
lmaoing at ur life tbqh
>>
>>37057397
you forgot

>not having to work for it
the ragie is wagie
>>
>>37057397
>work minimum wage

>risk losing your life or having a debilitating injury due to a coworkers careless mistake
>>
>>37052035
That is called being "self employed"

Even still, wagies btfo
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.