[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My conversation with my dad minutes ago >anon we spoke to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6033.jpg (123KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6033.jpg
123KB, 960x960px
My conversation with my dad minutes ago

>anon we spoke to your grandparents and they said they want you to come to Guangzhou (a city in China) to live with them so they can make your normal again, what do you think?
>I'm not sure, I'll think about it
>well it doesn't seem like you're getting better, if you're going to be at home most of the time, you might as well try living in china. You can go with your grands to buy a computer once you're there.
>okay I'll think about it and let you know
>you can't keep being like this, just remember that.
Looks like my family's had enough. Help me my dad has already forced me to fill in my passport application. There's nothing i can do
>>
You've posted about this before, right?

I know I've seen this before.
>>
>>37051163
Whats the worst that can happen annon?
>>
>>37051163
What exactly does "make you normal again" entail?
>>
>Being so far gone that even your parents want to send you to a death sentence permanant vacation in China
Ouch.
>>
>>37051163
You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.00% content).
You have been muted for 16 seconds, because your comment was not original.
You have been muted for 32 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Fuck this bot.
>>
>>37051163
Why don't you want to go to China?
The change of scenery could be really good for you, emerging myself in a new society with different social rules helped me a bit.

Have you spent much time in the PRC before?
>>
Maybe they want you to find a partner? Asians don't do well in the US, it'll be better for you and you'll find someone who loves you without all the negative stereotypes placed on your race.
I say go for it, if your sitting around doing nothing anyway what's the worry?
>>
>>37051163
Don't go anon, speaking as someone who was pressured into living with extended family in a foreign country, once your there your there

>and if you don't like it you'll have a tough time getting back home if your

weigh the pros and cons and make the decision yourself but remember it may be very difficult to come back here

>also do-sent china have strict laws in regards to internet usage
>>
>>37051197
Think of your typical robot, thats me.
Now think of a typical normie, that's what normal entails
>>
>>37051163
Stop posting this.

This is much worse than that guy spamming "tfw no filipina gf" threads.
>>
This is stale pasta

saage
>>
If you want to eat some dog
I have good news
There's an annual dog festival
Where you can eat all the dog you want
And it's located in Yulin Guangxi China
And the festival spans about ten days
With 15 thousand dogs consumed
And it goes from the 21st to the 30th of June
I just wanna let you know
I'm just tryna' be a bro
So you first take a flight to Guangzhou China
Once you get off at that airport
You wanna ask around for the Guangxi provincial bus
And it costs 20 US dollars
And it's a four and a half hour ride
And you get off at Maoming West
Just remember Maoming West
Now you might have to stay there a full night
Depending on the time you arrive
Because the next bus that goes to Yulin only runs like once a day
And you have to buy another ticket
It's about another 22 bucks
But from there it goes straight to Yulin
Soon enough you'll be eating some dog
Now there are about 8 available hotels in Yulin
I'm checking online now
I suggest the Yulin Lijing International Hotel
Offering a sauna, fitness center
Wow it's not too bad at all
Nevermind, it's 50 bucks a night
But with free complementary breakfast
And a free cancelation fee
So it's not a bad as I thought
When you're ready the concierge will know exactly which festival you're talking about
And he or she will give you directions
So take a cab
But don't get ripped off
If you're white they'll charge you double
l shit you not
l shit you not
But anyways enjoy your flight
Goodbye
Enjoy the dog festival
>>
>>37051420
Im going to keep posting this until i get my fucking photo endorsed so i can submit my passport application already
>>
File: important tj dealer thing.png (946KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
important tj dealer thing.png
946KB, 1400x5552px
>>37051163
>china
wow um
good luck with the lack of morals and no soul thing there
>>
>>37051545
I dont want to to. I want to stay in glorious america. I dont even speak chinese and my parents were born in america too
>>
>>37051163
You've already posted this, like a few weeks ago. So, you in China yet?
>>
>>37051513
Never gonna happen. Shut the fuck and get the fuck out
>>
>>37051586
If i were in china I wouldn't be wasting my time shitposting
>>
LOOK DAD I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>37051181
He's posted it for months, never changing barring one thread where he advanced the time line and had his passport ready, now he's back to just having been told
>>
>>37051329
Yeah, but what are they gonna do? Beat you with a stick until you get a job and a gf?
>>
find roommates from craigslist
>>
Do it. You will come out as a better person -- you might be a robot at heart but at least you'll be able to deal with normals.
>>
File: mao-lmao-ayy-lmao.jpg (42KB, 735x304px) Image search: [Google]
mao-lmao-ayy-lmao.jpg
42KB, 735x304px
How is that the bot never determines this post to be not original? How is it able to be posted time and time again?
>>
>>37051163
I swear I've seen posts like this before. Are you the same guy or is this just a relatively popular, new pasta.
>>
>>37052693
Ancient Chinese secret, also swapping capital I's and lowercase l's as needed
>>
It's fucking a fucking larp/ pasta don't fucking indulge this soulless Asian
>>
>>37052808
Im not asian. Im chinese
>>
>>37051163
you can stop making this thread is what you can do, faggot
SAGE
>>
>>37051163
At least you'll fit in.
>>
>>37051163
dont they have 4chan in china?
>>
>>37051163
>being sent to commieland
ha, you're gonna be drafted into WW3 and all these american anons on here are gonna be drafted against you and you'll probably get killed by a robot - literally or figuratively.
enjoy the shitty commie qts while you can.
>>
>>37051163

Didn't you post this like 3 months ago? Didn't you go?
>>
>>37052851
im not black im just moroccan
>>
>>37051463
quality papa franku shitpost
>>
>>37051565
If you're gonna pretend to be him, at least know he's from Sydney, you moron.
>>
>>37052909
Mfw i can see the 19 year old kid typing this
>>
hey man, at least your family cares enough about you to try and help. mine just pretends that i dont exist.
>>
>>37051163
I envy you anon. I'm white but I would take that offer in a heart beat. Fucking do it. You'll regret it if you don't.
>>
>>37053244
Ofc you would. You have yellow fever
>>
>>37051163
Move out. If you are on your own, just call the local consulate and cancel. If you were gonna be in Hong Kong or Taiwan I'd say fuck it, but mainland fucking China? Move out OP. Cancel the passport. Pay the fine and stop living off NEETBUX. Live alone and you are saved. Find a friend on arkanine to room with you and you both do six hours a day.
This way you both can be protoNEETs that have each other's company. I accidentally fell on this ride. You can never quite get out, but I got my friend (who probably fits the robot role better than I do somehow), which was an anon for three years (four then for me) and we now live in Portland suburbs together and although we work, we NEET out the rest of the day together gaming until RNH. Make the ride a pleasant experience.
>>
>>37051181
I've been on r9k for too long. I remember seeing this LOOONGGG ago with the same picture and greentext story.
>>
>>37051197
i'll give you a hint: it involves a boiling pot, a dog, and some chopsticks
>>
>>37051463

I had dog tournedos in the Philippines.
Absolutely delicious. We should put dog on menus here, it would be cheap for poor people and help tidy up all the strays/unwanted pets. Win!
>>
>>37051312
>, once your there your there
the fuck does that mean? You saying he'll never be able to go back?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.