[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If she won't have sex with me, she's a prude. >If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

>If she won't have sex with me, she's a prude.
>If she'll has sex with anyone but me, she's a slut.

Why are men so childish and entitled?
>>
File: 1494376613474.png (175KB, 337x275px) Image search: [Google]
1494376613474.png
175KB, 337x275px
>if he's a bad boy he gets the stacy
>if he's a chad he get the quirky girl
>if he's nerd he gets to write the group assignment all by himself
>>
>>37049678

That is pretty fucked up. Women shouldn't be shamed for being "prudes". I'd be totally fine with imprisoning any men who shame women for not sleeping around.
>>
>>37049712
That's why it's a great movie. It's the only one of the genre that even tries to be realistic.
>>
>>37049799
You should watch American Virgin then.
>>
>>37049806
>>37049799
Not the American Virgin. I was thinking of a movie called The Last American Virgin.
>>
>>37049712
>we are not stereotypes
>oh wait, yes we are lol
>>
>>37049678
Joke's on you, if she has sex with me, she's also a slut.

Women are sluts.
>>
>>37049678
Primitive brains and ways of thought i guess
>>
>>37049860
Invent everything, science, philsophy, classical art, you name it. Still women are going to convince themselves that they're the smart gender.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
There are different men saying each thing. Men who want stability will call women sluts more often while men who want thrills will call women prudes more often.
>>
Female jealousy is the main driving force behind both of those insults.
>>
File: 1494796481567.gif (666KB, 400x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494796481567.gif
666KB, 400x360px
>>37049678

this would actually be a nice argument... if it was ever used by a pure woman.
this argument is ALWAYS used by sluts. REALLY used up sluts who try to make it look as if not sleeping around is being prude.

pure girls never have such problems and always find men willing to commit.
>>
>>37049678
I have never used the word "prude" at someone other than in quotation marks to mock them for shaming strong values.
>>
>>37049678
we're not entitled, we're pissed at the fact that average women expect to fuck way above average guys

I only get mad that women won't fuck me because I'm not 6'5 with a huge dick and a 25 pack, and sure these girls are cute, but they're not anything worthy of model-tier men
>>
>>37049678
>It's a trap

That's r9k's way out of it, at least.
>>
>>37049678
>if I do this, men will have an opinion about me.
>if I do that, men will have a different opinion about me.
Guess what, sweetie? It's not a crime to have opinions about people. What exactly do you want to do? Force men to think only good things about you? We have a word for that kind of person, honey, it's called a dictator.

Maybe now you understand why people hate you. Because you want to control how people think and feel about you, and only you, you narcissistic cunt. :^)
>>
>Caring about being called a prude
>Falling for peer pressure

Women are fucking stupid
>>
>>37049678
Its like a car, having a new one is ideal but we will settle for a used one, least you can bag the shit out of it!
>>
File: powercorruptionlies.jpg (483KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
powercorruptionlies.jpg
483KB, 1600x1200px
I just want a pure gf to cuddle with and sniff her hair and stuff
Idk about all this jewish mind corruption
>>
>If I act like a man, I'm emotionally distant. If I open up, I'm not manly enough. It's a trap.

Female logic is its own worst enemy.
>>
>>37049678
>you can make anything look bad with the right word choice
>it's a bad thing when you do it with women's sexual decisions
>>
>>37050155
This. Oh god, a "prude". It's not like there are mountains of men who would be more than happy to relieve you of your "suffering" at little cost on your part. As well as enough men who think you're a real catch as you are.
>>
>>37049678
>HAHAH OMG SO TRUE XD XD XD

Back to Facebook sweetheart
>>
>If you don't have a gf, you're a loser. If you try to get a gf, you're a creep. It's a trap.

It's almost like both sexes have to deal with stupid shit and society isn't mysogynist or misandrist but sexual relations are just complicated.
>>
>>37050415
Exactly. These kinds of reputations don't really matter when you're out of high school.
>>
>>37049678
Both men and women are childish and entitled, social hypocrites are normies favorite things.
>>
>"""people""" here fell for the "the breakfast club" meme

It's a pretty shitty movie tbqh.
>>
>>37049794
>Women shouldn't be shamed for being "prudes"
the sad thing is that it's mostly women who shame other women for being prudes.
>>
>if she stays with 1 guy and fucks only 1 guy then she is neither

here solved our global dilemma, now fuck off
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.