[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn be a serial killer out in the middle of the woods >ywn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

>ywn be a serial killer out in the middle of the woods
>ywn chase off normie scum with your chainsaw
>ywn be able to make furniture and clothing out of your victims
>ywn saw Chad in half in front of his screaming Stacy girlfriend

Why even go on?
I seriously just want to be leatherface. I know he's retarded, but I would easily trade in my below average intelligence for that kind of life.
>>
File: IMG_5726.png (32KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5726.png
32KB, 500x312px
>>37048311
"It's okay! It says my post is anonymous."
>>
>>37048311

>Filthy house with shitty amenities
>In the backwoods of america, a second world country
>Abused as a child
>Nothing but batshit crazy people for company
>No books, no internet, no TV

I bet you're one of those faggots who unironically wishes for a zombie apocalypse. Both of those lives would be incredibly difficult and even a small taste would send you screaming the other way.
>>
File: IMG_5727.jpg (23KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5727.jpg
23KB, 245x245px
>>37048413
>In the backwoods of america, a second world country
>a second world country
>second world
>>
>>37048555

Lol. Maybe you should get out and see your country, in that case.
>>
>>37048585
>a second world country
>>
>>37048413
>>37048585
Nigger, do you know what a second world country is?
>>
TCM > Remake > prequel > TCM2 > TCM3 = TCM4 > TCM 2013
>>
File: 61b.png (180KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
61b.png
180KB, 636x426px
>tfw resident evil 7 is basically the texas chainsaw game we deserve
>>
>>37048616

Ayy man. I derive no pleasure in saying it.

Go travel outside the major metros.

I've been to every state, and some of them are busted-- by drugs, by ignorance, by poverty.
>>
>>37048585
please kill yourself retarded reddit child.
>>
>>37048616
>>37048649
Maybe anon's comparing rural America to China, but that still would be a shit comparison.
My conclusion: this anon doesn't know the words he used

You could've just used third world. Why did you have to digress from the standard?
>>
>>37048708

>Everybody who disagrees with me is reddit.

It's sad how much I see this.

Look around you, your country is nearly in ruins. It doesn't mean you're a bad person, and it doesn't mean your country or way of life is bad. It's just how things are working out.

That, and honestly, You just don't know any better.
>>
>>37048727

So 70% of your landmass doesn't count?

I understand that the first, second, and third world is more of a reference towards certain countries. I'm using it as a colloquialism more than the actual political term.

Anyways, you probably think I hate americans and america. I don't.
>>
>>37048760
>doesn't know what words mean
>lol
reddit spacing.
I'd say it's a good assumption, i'm not even american anon.
>>
>>37048727
Nah, he's just some redneck dipshit who evidently doesn't know the difference between a developed communist state and an undeveloped state.
>>
>>37048813
>>37048817

Ayy. That's just what I saw from living there.

No need to get all buttblasted.
>>
>>37048855
>Ayy.
I really hope you get cancer reddit.
>>
>>37049036

Oh. there's cancer alright.

All the rot is underneath the surface, and by the time it truly manifests itself in a form we can see, it will be inoperable.
>>
File: 1427512998268.jpg (60KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1427512998268.jpg
60KB, 640x633px
>>37049036

You can thank US culture for that shitstain abomination.

You helped make the thing you hate most possible. And you'll do it again, and again, and again-- If there's anything you take away from our faux-argument it's this:

You'll help create the things that undo you, and the things that you hate.
>>
>>37048664

It's true. The most recent remake was really, really shitty.
>>
File: 516Y10hCnML.jpg (45KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
516Y10hCnML.jpg
45KB, 333x500px
>>37048374

Let's not get outta hand here.
>>
>>37048413
tbf we are violent creatures by nature, it wouldn't surprise me if people actually enjoyed an anarchy-post apocalyptic scenario, just like soldiers come to enjoy war
>>
>>37049553

I know we are. I could agree that's it's possible.

and if it ever happens; god forbid, it will happen shockingly fast. We're socialized to shun violence, but we're also socialized to react to mob mentality.

(not the zombie apocalypse, but anarchy in a national-disaster level event.)
>>
>>37048413
Congrats, you have successfully derailed this thread
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.