[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was just talking to a girl for 3 days straight online, we were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1475772774256.jpg (61KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1475772774256.jpg
61KB, 800x792px
I was just talking to a girl for 3 days straight online, we were speaking lots.
I sent her a picture of me and she said I looked ok. I was going to meet her this weekend. I sent her a picture of me not wearing a hat and she no longer liked me. Why the fuck does this happen? I'm oever going to get a gf. I want to kill peoiple.
>>
Have to see you naked to give you a proper answer
>>
Post both pics and maybe we can tell you what happened
>>
>>37045464
you'll bully me too.
>>
File: im_so_ugly.png (25KB, 602x359px) Image search: [Google]
im_so_ugly.png
25KB, 602x359px
this is what she said
>>
This has been said here a 1000 times already but I really should die soon
>>
Post pic of ur head
>>
File: kms.jpg (639KB, 1541x4753px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
639KB, 1541x4753px
I've cut my hair since this, but this is the one pic i sent her.
Apparently all my pictures with hats on look fine.
>>
>>37046101
give your self a buzz cut asap
>>
I don't know what I was even thinking, I can barely speak to anyone irl anyway. This just really hurt me.
>>
>>37045772
hahahahaha oh fuck lololololololol she is fucking brutal lmao savage!!!!
>>
>>37046126
Yeah I have done that previously, now its like an inch long. It looks no better though.
>>
>>37046101
C H I N L E T
H
I
N
L
E
T
>>
>>37046101
You have dad hair. Simple. It looks like your hair is thin and receding
>>
also grow a beard if possible or just stubble
>>
>>37046187
i need surgery
>>37046188
im on pills for this
>>37046204
i cant

Looks like I should kill myself.
>>
>>37046237
Also I'm sure the pills won't work for me, its been 6 months since that picture and I haven't noticed much difference.
>>
>>37046271
how old are you cos it might not be 2 late
>>
>>37046306
orogrdw
>>
>>37046101
face is fine but your head is kinda bulbous and your forehead is a 5head...
plus your hair is thin/wispy
you should aim for 3/10s

Im not trying to be mean because you look wayyyy better than me.
>>
>>37045772
Count your lucky stars that she's honest at least. The worst is when girls know they're not interested but are too 'nice' to let you down.
>>
>>37045772
from this picture alone I can already tell she's a Stacie, and that's the problem with most robots.
If you guys wan't a gf you'll have to lower you're standards to someone who is like you
>>
>>37046586
she wasn't a Stacie, but she was definitely quite dim.. so I can't even use this as an excuse.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.