[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a woman has an abortion in her 3rd week of pregnancy and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>a woman has an abortion in her 3rd week of pregnancy and it's ok
>husband kills his wife when she's 3 weeks pregnant and it's double murder

???
>>
Is that true tho?
>>
Because the baby was going to be carried to term. It was going to turn into full babby

"YEAH BUT THE FETUS WAS TOO" no the fuck it wasn't if it wasn't wanted. the fetus who was intended to be aborted had no future, the baby inside of a pregnant mother intending to birth and raise the baby did have a future
>>
>>37046680
That is not an argument, what if I was intending to kill the mother and baby the whole time? It's the same as if the mother was intending to kill the baby.
>>
>>37045127
really fires up the cpu
>>
>>37046554
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act

Yes
>>
join mgtow, don't be useless
>>
>>37047323
>don't be useless
>join cucks going their own way, where you will be completely useless and not pass on your genes

Really activates my almonds, Shekelstein
>>
>>37047344
most people don't have genes worth passing on.
>>
>>37047634
Wow thanks Mr. Rosenburg! I suppose only superior African and Arabic seed deserves to be passed on, right? We whites should just stop breeding and hand our countries peacefully over to third-world barbarians! :^]
>>
>>37047634
If you pass on your genes, then your genes are worth passing on, because your genes created an organism which was able to reproduce, thats like highschool biology
>>
>>37046680
>unironically defending this
either a retard, rostie or liberal, which is also retard. If it isnt murder when aborted it shouldnt be murder when killed with the woman, brainlet.
>>
>>37047692
no reddit, all those worthless fucks should be sterilised before they're allowed to enter western countries.
>>37047699
maybe that was the case before modern society, do you really think some crack addicted nigger who fucks 5 different women and knocks them all up has genes worth passing on?
>>
>>37048066
>>maybe that was the case before modern society

>he thinks "modern society" is some epitome of the human condition

Kek, you're a fucking retard my friendo. We are clever animals playing make believe.
>>
>>37047296
What the actual fuck. How is this allowed??
>>
>>37048149
You must be new here, please register at /pol/ and get your card punched.
>>
>>37046680
unironically this. at the moment of death someone else killed HER property
>>
>>37048209
>people are property

???

Unironically you have the downs
>>
>>37048266
>fetuses are people
???
Unironically you have the downs
>>
>>37048295
>>fetuses are people
Yes, they are you fucking retarded retard.
see:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act
>>
>>37048114
since the general population has been domesticated and welfare has been a thing it's allowed for more worthless people to pass on their genes, these people would have just died out before.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.