[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Less than 5% of UK is black >More than 36% of HIV patients

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Ethnicity-01_1.png (99KB, 2380x1281px) Image search: [Google]
Ethnicity-01_1.png
99KB, 2380x1281px
>Less than 5% of UK is black
>More than 36% of HIV patients are black

Why is HIV so much more common for blacks?
>>
>>37044776
OOGA BOOGA PUT MUH DIKK IN DA HOLE
>>
>population of UK is 5% black
>BBC shows have 50% black actors
Hmm
>>
>>37044776
>Less than 5% of UK is black

That's a jewish lie
>>
>>37044776
>white
>55%
>asian
>3.57%

white pop: 92%
Asian pop: 7%
source: http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/rel/census/2011-census/key-statistics-and-quick-statistics-for-local-authorities-in-the-united-kingdom---part-1/rft-ks201uk.xls

55% of 92% = 0.506000
3.57% of 7% = 0.002499

why are Asians superior?
>>
File: hiv_013[1].jpg (288KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
hiv_013[1].jpg
288KB, 900x635px
>>37044953
backed by the World health organisation, just look at the map.
>>
>>37044953
if by "superior" you mean they have less sex, it's because they are either ugly or they look way the fuck younger than they are. Also manlets
>>
>>37044998
>>37044953
>>37044776
Europe and the US + cancucks have more AIDS than literal poo in the loo pajeets.
>>
>>37044776
AIDS originated in africa from africans eating infected primates
Also they tend to be much more promiscuous than whites
>>
>>37045018
>LESS SEX
good fucking meme bro, have you seen the populations of india and china?
>>
>>37045051
have you seen the current birthrates of China? AIDS has only been around since the 80s
>>
>>37045091
>AIDS has only been around since the 80s
surprise exactly while china was having an uncontrollable population boom. they JUST abandoned the one child policy only a few years ago.

and poo in loos? have you seen their birth rates?

are you saying china's/india's birth rates lower than Europe's? thats easily refutable
>>
>>37044953
Except you don't understand probabilities or can't read. 55% of aids patients are white, not 55% of whites have aids.
By your approach if 99% of aids patients are Asian, but Asians are 1% of the population, while 1% of aids patients are white, but whites are 99% the result would be 0.01*0.99=0.099.
While Asians are clearly inferior in this example.

The real question is why are you such a fucking brainlet?
>>
>>37045200
>are you saying china's/india's birth rates lower than Europe's?

India, no. China? Fuck yes. Even white Europeans
>>
>>37045212
alright then, actually work it out then and see what conclusion you draw
>>
>>37045212
>>37045265
and if i'm right you have to post a picture of your anus with a dildo shoved up it with my anon number on the dildo.
>>
>>37045265
Asians are superior, but by a much smaller margin. One approach would be a ratio of population to aids (higher = better) which would be ~1.67 for whites, 1.98 for Asians

and ~0.14 for niggers LUL
>>
because god is trying to smite them but it's not working
>>
>>37045290
>>37045377
DO IT NIGGER. WHAT DID I TELL YOU?
>>
Cause there is an actual genocide against black people.....HIV first spread in the west in the gay scene of NY....not to mention....Kids in south africa are now immune to aids - Superior to burges.
>>
>>37045397
Why would I do that? 1 I'm not a homosexual 2 it was obvious from the data at first sight, there's no surprise that you're right. 3 you're a fucking faggot which makes you worse than niggers with aids so you should kill yourself right fucking now
>>
>>37045437
>Why would I do that? 1 I'm not a homosexual 2 it was obvious from the data at first sight, there's no surprise that you're right. 3 you're a fucking faggot which makes you worse than niggers with aids so you should kill yourself right fucking now

IF YOU DONT DO IT YOU'RE A BIGGER FAGGOT THAN ME!! DO IT SMART ARSE, YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD TRY INSULT ME. DO IT, PROVE YOUR'RE NOT A BITCH FAGGOT
>>
File: migrants.jpg (1MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
migrants.jpg
1MB, 3000x1800px
>>37045405
>actual genocide against black people
yeah sure. let us into your country now pls :)
>>
>>37045483
Kill yourself faggot. Maybe then God won't make you burn in hell eternally for your faggotry. I did prove you're retarded since your calculations are retarded and way off.
>>
>>37045586
>Kill yourself faggot. Maybe then God won't make you burn in hell eternally for your faggotry. I did prove you're retarded since your calculations are retarded and way off.

Nice save there at the end you little shit, WHERES THE PIC THO.
>>
>>37045585
Africans go to Europe why? ---> to find a better life and work

Europe goes to africa why? ----> to create chaos and havoc, Neo-colonialism, literally killed over 10 million in congo alone, 2/3 of namibia,

Europe talks about sending aid when they take out 10$ for every 1$ they "donate".

That picture is not even worth mentioning cause in the grand scheme will not even populate....they will legit not even be a drop in the bucket.

MUHH WHITE GENOCIDE! PANCAKE BECKY DON'T WANT TO HAVE MY CHILDREN!! ITS ALL MUHHH JEWS FAULT!

FOH!
>>
>>37045483
I've never seen someone this angry about not seeing a dildo up a dude's ass
>>
>>37045870
>to find a better life and work
more like mooch off welfare
>>
>>37045870
Whites created the best African countries. Rhodesia and South Africa.

Without whites you would still be showering with cow urine and jump over cows when reaching manhood
>>
>>37046095
doing the most dangerous to europe to...Mooch ----> white supremacy ats its best folks
>>
>>37046377
How on earth do you define two countries where the majority live in a horrible state as something good? ohh yeah cause its white..there were trade routes all over africa u idiot without colony....africa is right now showing the best growth in GDP and Tech is literally booming there....i guess this is what happens when you take all your info from meme's and don't do any critical thinking
>>
>>37044776
Because they are niggers.
>>
>>37046403
white supremacy is a good thing though. blacks hold the world back
>>
>>37046622
White Supremacy is deeply flawed...the basic concept is that everything white people do is good and everything other colors do it bad....thats basically god complex....when a white person is born with the power to life forever come back to me.
>>
Blacks fuck a lot, if you're a black robot I don't know what to tell you. I've had like 10 chances to lose my virginity to black women, they will flirt with me hard or straight up ask if I want to hang out tonight.
>>
>>37045877
>I've never seen someone this angry about not seeing a dildo up a dude's ass
well now you have, welcome to the internet
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.