[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stacy likes your oneitis and you can't stop crying and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1487002949799.jpg (167KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487002949799.jpg
167KB, 720x960px
>Stacy likes your oneitis and you can't stop crying and you can feel your new and only friend getting tired of you and your parents yell at you about how worthless you are and everything is just awful
Right when I was starting to like life. What do, anons? I don't think I've ever felt this sad about anything before and honestly death seems like the only way to go.
>>
If you're young, there will be more oneitises, I promise.

The winning move is to prepare for that time when.
>>
>>37043551

He was too perfect though. I don't think I've ever felt like this about anyone before even the oneitis's I had before him. I just feel so...attached.
>>
Bumping this shit. Somebody please help me.
>>
>>37043771
Describe him, let's start at that.
>>
>>37043601

Yeah it gets stronger every time you catch it.

I know. But I promise there will be a couple more, if you're young.

Plus it isn't like he's going to mars, you can be happy for him but most importantly be happy in you.
>>
Stop role playing faggot
You have been muted
>>
>>37043866
>if you're young.
Not OP, but how young are we talking here? I'm 22 and I only had one oneitis before the one I have now, and I'm way more obsessed with her than I ever was with my first oneitis.
>>
>>37043907

22 is young. I promise at least one more, if not 2 and more you'll forget about.

Relax. You got prepping to do
>>
>>37043812

Okay well he's got bangs that he usually hides behind (not side swooped emo ones either, they go straight down), a 6/10 from an objective standpoint (but an absolute 10/10 in my mind), he's really quiet and reserved, not really talkative but when he DOES talk he seems like a really normal, sweet, person (and not some twitter meme spouting fuck like everyone else), he also has only one friend like I do.

He reminds me of myself but better. Like he doesn't fear socialization but he politely declines it. Like we'd be perfect together. But now Stacy, NO! Not even Stacy. In fact not even Lacy. A fucking TRACY! Is gonna steal him away. And he probably will want her back. I mean why wouldn't he? It's all over for me, anon. It wasn't supposed to be this way. I know it wasn't.
>>
>>37043877

I wish I was roleplaying. I wish what I was feeling was simulation.
>>
>>37043927
>22 is young
Oh boy, the ride never fucking ends, does it?
>Relax. You got prepping to do
I guess it couldn't hurt. This one just kind of blindsided me and hit me with all kinds of insecurity about how I wasn't good enough for her that was ultimately pretty moot anyways. Maybe I'll finally get it right next time.
>>
>>37044148

All that intense emotions you're feeling is just desperation.

You really don't need her. You'd see if you weren't desperate.
>>
>>37043517
yell back at your parents, make them feel worthless
>>
>>37044244
I don't think I'm feeling as distraught as OP but it does feel pretty fucking shitty. I did idealize her as some last chance at having some sweet college romance and now that that's obviously never going to happen I've resolved to just try and move on as best as I can.
>>
>>37044336

They really don't deserve it. Especially not my dad. My mom is really bipolar lately and is freaking the fuck out because she thinks that I'm growing up and apart from her (Sure as hell not growing up but I tend to isolate myself nowadays) and she can't get a fucking job even though she just got this masters degree. My dad is really sympathetic towards me but will do whatever the hell my mom tells him too.
>>
>>37044531

Yeah. You'll see once you get over it.
>>
>a girl complaining about an oneitis that isn't chad

How ugly are you op
>>
>>37043517
Is that Killer Queen in a uniform in the back?
>>
>>37044028
Ask him out before she does. I'll guarantee he'll say yes. I bet he's been waiting for you to ask for ages, but he will go with Stacey she asks first cause he's a lil desperate.

I know cause I am him, metaphorically.
>>
>>37044838
>parents yell at you how worthless you are
>not retaliating
baka
>>
>>37045521

It was on cool down;_;
>>
>>37045532
>It was on cool down;_;
you sir, are probably in the wrong thread
>>
>>37045239
>girl
More like a faggot.
>>
>>37045239

I don't know. A 5 maybe? 5 and a half? From an objective standpoint, that is. I seriously can't stop comparing myself to other girls so I feel like a 3 most of the time. Especially now.
>>
>>37046140

Nah. I'm sure if I were a gay guy this situation would be a whole lot worse.
>>
>>37046340
You know the drill, timestamped tits or no attention.
>>
>>37046371

What is this? 2009?
>>
File: 1494525456954.jpg (32KB, 512x333px) Image search: [Google]
1494525456954.jpg
32KB, 512x333px
>>37046439
look at this wanna be orbiter. point and laugh.
>>
>>37046439

I'm not supposed to take pictures of myself. The self help blogs tell me that it won't do me any good.
>>
>>37046497
>self help blogs
Holy fucking shit and a half.
>>
>>37046515

I'm desperate. Pls no bully.
>>
>>37046439
please kill yourself you cringeworthy beta phaggot
>>
File: 1492833571481.gif (487KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1492833571481.gif
487KB, 500x370px
>>37043517
Just fucking talk to them faggot, one of my regrets was taking life so seriously in highschool acting like my dick was made of gold full of insecurities

if you wanna fuck a girl just talk to her, all these mental masturbation will only hold you back and you will regret doing nothing in the future
>>
>>37046611

>you will regret doing nothing in the future

I know. But what if he says no and thinks that I'm creepy? Then I'll probably regret it even more!
>>
>>37045521

I am absolutely spineless.
>>
>>37046755
You won't nigger believe me, you won't

Which is more pathetic?

>Who is this cute girl in your graduation book?
Some girl I had a huge crush but never had the balls to make a move
>Who is this cute girl in your graduation book?2
Some girl I had a crush on, so I tried to make a move, things not worked out and we moved on

Nobody will remember you after highschool ends, no good or no bad last for eternity

But if that sounds too hard you can always shitpost on the internet and be a slave from stupid anxiety :^)
>>
>>37043517
>Stacey likes your oneitis

Hey look, another fembot who wants to fuck Chad.
>>
>>37046837

>But if that sounds too hard you can always shitpost on the internet and be a slave from stupid anxiety :^)

O-okay.
>>
>>37046841

Except he isn't. Even >>37045239 agrees!
>>
>>37046942
If Stacey likes him he's Chad. The whole point of Stacey is she only likes/fucks Chad.
>>
if your oneitis is naive there's nothing you could do about it. he'll chase back at stacey. But in the end stacey will leave him and he'll regret leaving you OP.
>>
>>37046982

Well I kinda was trying to bait you guys when I said Stacy. I meant Tracy, Stacy's third in command.
>>
>>37047054
So you're shitting up the board for the sole purpose of getting attention, not making any sense at all, lying if it increases your chances at getting attention, all the while not offering anything in return?
>>
>>37047005

>in the end stacey will leave him and he'll regret leaving you OP.

I never really had him. I mean, I won't. See the thing is that he just lost his only friend and was apparently crying in class as MY only friend tells me. So he's emotionally vulnerable. Now would be the perfect time to ask him out but 1. I'm too much of a pussy to do so 2. That would be taking advantage of him 3. Tracy already likes him so there's nothing I can do about it.

But he knows I like him. And since he has no other friends maybe he'll try and sit by me tomorrow in the lunchroom. Or not because it's just another one of my creepy fantasies but whatever.
>>
>>37047316

Not to bring attention to me but to my problem. Plus making ONE THREAD isn't "shitting up the board".
>>
>>37045336

The hell if I know.
>>
>>37043517
If you need someone to listen and get something out of your system, this board probably isn't the way to go, trust me on that. I won't boost your self-esteem, but I'm willing to lend an ear if you form coherent sentences and cut out the buzzwords. Kik nbbe92
>>
>>37047986

>form coherent sentences and cut out the buzzwords

nigga whet
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.