[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have any plans for your existence after a hypothetical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_ms5yd3ItYf1s2bhl3o2_400.png (152KB, 338x252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms5yd3ItYf1s2bhl3o2_400.png
152KB, 338x252px
Do you have any plans for your existence after a hypothetical nuclear holocaust? I will gun down any normie I come across in the wasteland, then take their shit. I'll be a bandit I guess, fuck I love violence.
>>
No apocalyptic daydreamers on /r9k/?
>>
File: stevie-steve-3-e1492373532802.jpg (36KB, 531x432px) Image search: [Google]
stevie-steve-3-e1492373532802.jpg
36KB, 531x432px
You are too young to post here.
>>
i could kick your ass OP
>>
>>37043336
I'm not very strong, if you're /fit/ you could most likely kick my ass in a fight. But that's irrelevant, since in my hypothetical situation I would just shoot you from a distance.
>>
>>37043318
>"I don't like your thread, so I'll accuse you of being underage!"
>>
File: Devon-Werkheiser-picture.jpg (46KB, 422x620px) Image search: [Google]
Devon-Werkheiser-picture.jpg
46KB, 422x620px
>>37043451
The entire idea that any kind of life could go on after a nuclear war is fantasy. Fantasy is for children
>>
>>37043489
I live in an area with practically no military presence, my region would not be a target for missiles.

>fantasy is for children
You're on /r9k/
>>
>>37043226
I'd stay in the house, write a book, and wait for someone to find it.
>>
>>37043226
Despite not beign the most alpha male out there I always imagine myself becoming the emperor of a small community
>>
I'd probably go find a nice car that still runs, and collect as much food and water and weapons I could find. Then I'd travel to a beer factory and live in the beer factory
>>
>>37043226

I am learning hokuto shinken to prepare. If you try that bandit shit with me you will be already dead.
>>
>>37045073
What happens when you run out of beer?

Ori
>>
>>37043226
ACtually in that scenario the strong men would band together, which would bring all of the breed-worthy women with them. They would come upon you, curb stomp your head and then take your shit.
>>
>>37045270

All I have to do is get the drop on you from a hundred or so yards away with my mosin, I doubt you'd see me coming.
>>
>>37045280
Then, I'd drive to another beer factory. Or maybe to a winery
>>
>>37043451
Reddit tier comment original
>>
File: 17iuhs1bd3khdjpg.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
17iuhs1bd3khdjpg.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>37043226
If shit goes down I'll hunt and eat the weakest survivors. Anyone I don't eat immediately I'll lock in my cellar for later consumption. I won't eat pajeets though i don't want Delhi belly
>>
File: vlcsna20.jpg (40KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsna20.jpg
40KB, 640x427px
My name will be known all throughout the desolate region that was formerly the Pacific Northwestern US, I will spread terror and death wherever I go, and I will kill whoever I please. No one is going to tell me what to do anymore.
>>
>>37045390
It's going to be like a fucking movie, no one will feel as free to push me around when I have guns and the police won't be there to save them. The apocalypse will be a fresh start for me, I must continue NBK
>>
>>37043377
>He fell for the "Cool long range sniper" meme
>>
>>37045474
Kick natural selection up a few notches.
>>
>>37045310

I will sense the bullet coming at me and punch it away. Checkmate.
>>
>>37045309
this is what would really happen
/thread
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.