[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who wants to absolutely ruin a man through constant trolling?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

So who wants to absolutely ruin a man through constant trolling? Can give more info on the situation as well as a phone number and address to those interested.
>>
>>37042052
I wouldn't mind calling a complete stranger. Hit me up nigga.
>>
>>37042052
Damn OP, what's the story behind this?
>>
>>37042097

Extra points if you say your name is Matt

4 0 7 9 5 5 2 1 4 7
>>
>>37042145

Long story short my mom recently divorced a piece of shit after 7 years of dealing with a drug addicted parasite, and is finally happy and regaining a social life. So he starts spamming my mom calling her a loser slut, and even went after me and my 16 year old sister (he is 43, and attacking a minor) so he is on some serious fuckshit rn especially after threatening to come to our house. I got plenty of screenshots of the whole thing, might post them later tonight after editing them and whatnot. That's the gist of it.
>>
>>37042315
Cool, I will send him a pic of my wiener xD
>>
>>37042315
N o t y o u r p e r s o n a l a r m y n i g g a
>>
>>37042439
Fuck off faggot

original nigger
>>
>>37042439
Not really trying to gather a personal army. Just give people with some down time something to do.
>>
>>37042097
>>37042398
Did you call and send the pic? What happened? Greentext pls.
>>
>>37042439
Oh fuck right off my dude
>>
>>37042052
who do you think you are dumb ass?? we aren't your personal army
>>
>>37042500
This roastie doesn't understand us. This surely will backfire.We just gotta call this guy and let him know what Op is trying to do. I can't imagine how much more drama that would create.

Op is a faggot, which happens to always be the case.
>>
File: 8a5ef0_5149262.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
8a5ef0_5149262.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
Personal army here, how can I help?
>>
>>37042828
Go back to /b/, fuckwit
>>
>>37042828
>>37042903
Quick Q and A.
Why do we care about the whole "Personal Army" thing?
I enjoy fucking with people.
Do you not?
Am I missing something?
Is it the whole "F-fuck off I-I know 4chan! They could hack you!!" thing?
>>
>>37042854
Tell him what you want man, the whole point is to start shit.
>>
>>37042097
>>37042398

Op wants to know, too
>>
>>37042957
Apparently if you aren't on 4chan every minute of every day you're a faggot that doesn't know 4chan

I can confirm this as I am a faggot and don't know 4chan
>>
>>37042315
just send proof of the threats to the police and have the cunt arrested
>>
>florida
colour me shocked
>>37042957
I agree in principle but this is actually a good example
fucking with people is fun if it's fun
fucking with people because of a personal grudge because someone told me to is unpaid work
defending the honor of some roasties on some florida nigger's say so is pathetic
>not your personal white knight
>>
>>37043271
I see where you're coming from.
I just enjoy messing with dudes too much I suppose.
>>
>>37043178
That's part of the plan yes. Whether or not he gets arrested I don't know considering they were vague threats along the lines of "watch your back, you know what I'm capable of" so I doubt law enforcement could arrest for that, but a report was filed. Also got him taken off insurance so he is gonna have to pay a few thousand to the dentist for new dentures since he wont be covered by insurance anymore. Also gonna go down to the social security office and inform them that he shouldn't be getting any social security money for his bad back since he works under the table doing construction and other labor intensive labor.
>>
>>37043345
Could you screencap the texts for other anons?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170515-160322.png (536KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170515-160322.png
536KB, 720x1280px
>>37043408
No response yet
I've probably fucked something up along the way.
>>
>>37043271
Op learned something new

But still, I provided a person for people to mess with. Was it due to a personal grudge? Yes. Does my grudge mean I'm telling others to mess with him? No. Not gonna upset me if no one wants to volunteer.
>>
>>37043499
He isn't in for the fun? I'm disappointed. Maybe the bait wasn't good enough.
>>
>>37042052
>>37042315
where are you from? i can beat the shit out of him. since we aren't related in any way it's pretty safe for me
>>
>>37043936
Not interested in outright attacking the guy, but since threats were made it is being dealt with seriously. Granted the threats were vague, he is a drug addict and its not like we haven't had pissed off dealers threaten us before. Just another day in the sunny paradise that is Florida.
>>
You seem suitably triggered in your response. Successful troll imo
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.