[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be french >move to quebec at a young age (already a good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: bored 8man.jpg (30KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
bored 8man.jpg
30KB, 600x338px
>be french
>move to quebec at a young age (already a good start)
>literal autist,can only think about video games
>cant hold a conversation
>years pass, enter highschool
>student body balance for chicks is 80% Stacies, 5% weebs, 5% immigrants, rest varies
>for guys, 90% Chads, rest varies
>cant make friends because too beta
>eventually makes some acquaintances
>still goes through early highschool years shelling myself from others
>senior year comes
>actually makes some friends
>meet this chick, not a stacy, immigrant or weeb
>7/10, cute
>manage to start dating with her
>isthiswhatnormiehoodfeelslike
>learns she has generic parent issues and they kicked her out
>she lives at a friend's house
>is a bit mental and on meds
>parents meet her, they like her
>we propose to her to come live with us
>she moves in
>never heard ''dont stick your dick in crazy'' before
>stuck dick in
>senior year ends
>as year pass, she and my parents dont get along very well anymore
>they kick her out in the summer

will cont.
>>
File: 5654363453.jpg (98KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
5654363453.jpg
98KB, 544x626px
monitoring thread

this could go many ways
>>
What's with Americans and kicking people out of the house? I know this guy who know this girl who lives in the USA and her parents kicked her out at 18, what the fuck? Do they just not care about their child? Why?
>>
File: annoyed 8man.jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed 8man.jpg
15KB, 512x288px
>she moves from friends houses to another everynow and then
>dont know how to help her
>parents hate her and don't want me to stick around her too much
>beta mama's boy bows down and gf time is reduced
>years back they bothered me to go outside everyday
>now almost forced home on a daily basis
>practically lost contact with all friends i met from being forced shut-in
>college starts
>have hard time keeping up with classes
>only gf in mind
>starts skipping classes to spend more time with her
>failling classes
>skip a whole semester to hang with gf
>gf gets pissy and wants me to elope
>nointernetifyouelope
>fuck no
>get in fights on a weekly basis about parents
>time passes, fights happen on a daily basis
>im not noticing but this is physically and mentally wearing me down
>last fight we had, bystanders almost called the police on me because i was pushing her away from my bicycle
>parents have had it
>force me on a plane to france for the summer
>gf throws a fit like never before but never heard it
>we eventually break up without really saying it while in france
>backtorobothood.fuck

more cont.
>>
>>37041817
Heavily Christan based morals.
>For this purpose man should leave his mother and father and be joined with his wife
It's the general idea, also go make somthing of yourself and become a self made man and failure of a child meme.
Kick the bird or if there's best or it will never fly type deal.
>>
File: dark 8man.jpg (12KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
dark 8man.jpg
12KB, 640x360px
>NEETs it out playing video games
>parents force me back to school
>chooses millwright classes, why not
>having a hard time at the beginning
>no friends, cant understand shit in class
>fail a couple of early courses
>some teachers even think im not fit for this
>finish the class out of spite anyway
>made a few acquaintances again but no solid friendship
>alone again
>find some work
>expected to have the experience of chief technical engineer who can figure out whats wrong with what belt or wire based on the sound the toilets on the 2nd floor do when you flush
>boyimsorrytodissapoint
>gets fired
>find work again
>happens again
>finally gives up

I tried, Robots. I really did. Maybe not in the correct ways somewhere, but I tried. I'm moving back to France now. Fuck Quebec. This province is fucking god awful for youth development. It shat over my efforts for 11 years now. That's half my life. Fuck.
>>
more?
oriririginal
>>
>>37041718
>>37041832
>>37041952
Damn, that's tough..
Would you say the gf thing was what got the most of you?
>>
>>37041978
Well it heavily damaged the few social abilities I managed to build. Now I can't even keep a solid 5 seconds eye contact in a conversation.
>>
>>37042053
What were the fights about ? Don't have to tell if you don't want to obviously
>>
>>37042108
Semi-serious to petty shit stuff.
Sometimes it would be about me being tired of her contant fits when I tried my best being for her, others would be dumb arguements like telling her not to buy stupid shit when she's low on money while living alone. She'd hit me sometimes when I failed to adapt to her viewpoints.
>>
>>37042209
Do you regret that the relationship ended?
>>
>>37042256
Back then when it ended, I was uneasy, but I felt like it was for the best. I was of no help to her anymore. She could go leech of to another guy that wasn't the beta I was and could afford living.

Haven't seen her since. I'm glad. I get angry when I hear about her.
>>
>>37042310
"Energy vampires"
Yes, I've encountered that kind, it really makes it hard to keep doing it all - life etc.
Would you say you feel "guilt" for not being able to help her more?
>>
>>37042363
No. I was slowly starting to dislike her. At the end there were days I couldn't stand being with her more than a minute. Like the bicycle episode. I didnt really feel like she was seeing me as a person anymore during that time.
>>
>>37042453
That's fucking incredible, wish I could do that, but well my situation was a bit more complicated - she was capricious and sent mixed signals idk.

Do you have a plan for the next job? Do you even consider it important anymore?
>>
>>37042510
I'll attend school in France again. Take the same course I did in this shithole province. The school I'll go to has a partnership system with enterprises. Intervals of 2 weeks of school, 2 weeks of interships in actual workplace. This will go for three years. If I do good, maybe I'll make friends again AND get hired by whatever place takes me as intern.
>>
>>37042581
Seems like a plan.
Be careful with those "soon-to-be-friends". As you have seen in your past experiences, people are dangerous. Not saying that you shouldn't try, it's kind of strange - didn't wrap my head around it so I'm probably not authorised to give out advice.
>>
File: 23234123122114sister.png (499KB, 596x590px) Image search: [Google]
23234123122114sister.png
499KB, 596x590px
>>37041952
>11 years
>Half my life

Mudslime confirmed.
>>
>>37042652
I have a whole summer to learn how to talk again. I've got the listening part down already. I've had my fair share of shitty friends, I think I'll be able to discern who's worth trusting.
>>
>>37041935
OK but don't kick the bird if it's still in its egg
>>
>>37042768
Oh boi no. I'm turning 21 this year.
>>
where in france are you?
>>
>>37042788
Hmm, try not getting your hopes up, it just might be me but.... There can be surprises, fucking shit ton, out of nowhere
>>
>>37042842
Alsace. The region hugging Germany.
>>
>>37042872
Sound advice. Will keep an eye out.
>>
>going back to France
literally pourquoi
it's a fucking shithole here
>>
>>37043002
at least it's not fucking leafland
>>
>>37043002
No friends, no jobs, no reason to keep to a schedule here.
It might be a shithole, but it's better than Quebec. The rest of the family's there too. While I've dissociated from most of them due to leaving at a young age, it will be good to have someone looking out for me. Baguette is a thing too I guess.
>>
>>37043087
Is Canada actually worse than fucking France?
Then again I live in the Parisian caliphate so I might be biased
>>37043105
But there's nothing here either, no future.
I guess family is a good reason though.
>>
File: 1372073848094.jpg (176KB, 721x717px) Image search: [Google]
1372073848094.jpg
176KB, 721x717px
>have gf
>back to robothood
Don't think so Norman.
Shouldn't you be telling that story on facebook?
>>
>>37043233
If I used facebooks to produce the effort to write something this long, it would mean I would have someone to talk on there to begin with. And if I did, there wouldn't be anything to write because I probably would have a better social if this magically was the case.
>>
What did your gf do to piss off your parents?
>>
>>37043599
Tried to have sex with my dad
>>
>>37043688
PFFFFT
But for real. she was being unreasonable. Got a cellphone when she had no job to pay for it. When she had a job, took too many days off.
>>
>>37041956
Stay away from my province, sandnigger. Stay away from my board too with your pointless blog posts
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.