[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the whole manlet thing just a one big meme or does shorter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: sauce.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.webm
1MB, 853x480px
Is the whole manlet thing just a one big meme or does shorter guys really have much harder time when it comes to dating ?
>>
File: manlet6.jpg (104KB, 1243x1059px) Image search: [Google]
manlet6.jpg
104KB, 1243x1059px
>>37041473
What do you think, anon?

>tfw 5'9''
>>
I mean yeah it's real. women love feeling small.
>>
>>37041473
i'm 5'7" and i've never tried dating, but even ugly tallfags will awe women with their height

when you're this short, women immediately (subconsciously, most of the time) scratch your name off their "potential partners" list inside their heads
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
>>37041514
I think it might be true to some extent but not as much as some people make it out to be.
Ofc women will always have attraction towards bigger male since back in the day that provided higher chances of survival. But in todays world being tall doesn`t really benefit you in any way unless your pro athlete.
>>
>>37041473
Its not a meme. I go to a college where there 75% women. The guys are all fucking losers and betas or some sort of hippy tier tree huggers. So i hang out with a bunch of girls. and im not dating the girl i fell in love with, so no, im not gay
Anyway being around women is surprisingly fun and there's no tension like there is in a guy group because guys always try to one up each other. So i get to hear how they make fun of manlets, and bald guys and ugly guys. Luckyl im none of those things, but i realised its actually not a meme.
My girlfriend even once said to this mutual friend of ours "guys under 6' are called friends". I bursted out laughing and just fell in love with her even more.

Feels good being 6'3, 205lbs and fit
>>
>>37041654
Im NOW dating the girl i fell in love with*
>>
>>37041514
would date the shorter guy on that pic! the bigger guy is to scary
>>
>>37041473
Idk man I'm 5'8 and never had any troubles with dating and nobody has even called me short and I don't really feel short. I don't really think about it but then I come to 4chan and it's a big deal apparently
>>
>>37041654
GET OUT YOU NORMIE SCUM !

oregano
>>
>>37041654
outch right in the feels anon

>tfw 5'7
>>
File: 1482895022408.jpg (72KB, 470x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482895022408.jpg
72KB, 470x512px
>Be 5'1"

I know I'm gonna die alone; atleast I have pets, parents, guns, and vidya; pets, parents, guns, and vidya don't care what I look like, they love me all the same.
>>
>>37041654
... no tension like there is in a guy group because guys always try to one up each other

>not knowing that women judge and have envy towards every other woman they see.

Tell me, what's it like to get your balls snipped in exchange for those deep and thoughtful female discussions on how 'totally bitchy Amanda looks today'?
>>
>smaller than jap women
Is that guy 4'5 or what
>>
Every now and then, I see a guy dating a girl that is taller than him. It's all about being social and fun.
>>
>>37041654

>Anyway being around women is surprisingly fun and there's no tension like there is in a guy group because guys always try to one up each other

and that's how I know you're a spineless wimp. bros try to one up each other all the time, but it's all in the spirit of competition. hanging out with women is a fucking nightmare. nothing but gossip and shit-talking about some other bitch. if one leaves the room, immediate shit-talk about that woman until she returns and then it's all OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BECKY

if those are the people you prefer to hang out with instead of building camaraderie with bros, that says a LOT about you mate
>>
>>37041473
I'm 5'6 and it's okay

The manlet gains meme is true though, train more OP
>>
>>37041798
Fuck man that's rough.

I'll think of you next time a girl comments on how tall I am
>>
>>37041798

ever considered transitioning?
>>
Short guys definitely have a harder time, but being tall doesnt guarantee you pussy. I'm 6'4 and have been able to take a few girls out to dinner/bar etc but have never fucked them because I have a huge problem with intimacy and letting them know I'm sexually interested or whatever.

It's probably because my parents never touched me growing up or something. I mean things like hugging or whatever, obviously not molestation.
>>
>>37041890
I aspire to inspire, 5'5" is a perfectly fine height; you "giants" just gotta believe are enough
>>
>>37041914
Ain't gay, so no
>>
>>37041927
Are you white at least?

Original comment
>>
>>37041955
Yup; I'm also atleast a 5-6 in looks, and am apparently charismatic, so I got that going for me
>>
>>37041473

I'm bi and I definitely find tall guys more attractive, although I don't mind for women. I imagine its a lot harder but not as hard as having autism like eveyrone here
>>
>>37041798
there are plenty of sub-5ft tall girls in asia / india anon
>>
>>37042064
Honestly charisma is much more important to a girl than height. They'd take you over an autistic 6'0 guy any day.
>>
>do shorter guys really have much harder time when it comes to dating?
Only in America, and on the internet, which comprises mostly of Americans anyways. I live in the UK, I am 22 years old and 6'4 inches tall, I am in reasonably good shape and am fit enough to run a 5k regularly. My looks aren't bad, but they are not great either, 5/10

I have had sex once.
Once
Why though? Surely my 6'4 inch height and wide shoulders + athletic build should leave women lining up to me gushing at the pussy, why don't they?
Because I have a shit personality, I am destructive, unconfident, self-depreciative, self-centered and overbearingly insecure.

In the UK, short guys select short plastic girls to fuck, and the taller guys pair themselves with the taller sluts, height is not a valued commodity because it doesn't affect your ability to interact with and flirt with the opposite sex, and why the fucking fuck should it.
Stop acting like being tall grants you the entitlement to fuck women out of your league, it's a fucking flawed and archaic mentality

If you are beta, you are beta, full stop. And whether you're 5'4 or 6'4, nothing will change that.
being tall and well built does nothing to dictate your success with women unless you possess the qualities women desire, like confidence, esteem, a good career, independence and knowing what you want in life.

fuck
>>
>>37042068
Red, white, and blue blooded American, so no will to go even out the border; I also have tight tolerance for relation ships, I wanna make sure they work, and not just end up with a glorified one night stand; I do love color though.
>>
>>37042080

I'm 6'6" (non deformed) and autismo. What you said right, I get a lot of compliments on my height but the autism just kills any chance over time.
>>
File: 28l5j6u.png (53KB, 294x523px) Image search: [Google]
28l5j6u.png
53KB, 294x523px
It`s only a meme guys
>>
>>37042113
Godspeed anon, godspeed.

orega
>>
>>37041473
lmao he either must be extremely short because gooks are almost never tall

or those are some tall ass gooks

yes, we manlets have a terrible time in the dating scene, most women don't like short men and will cite other reasons to not date us, or if they're really open about it, just flat out say we're too short for them

then there's the issue of actually finding a girl who likes short guys, but is still attracted to tall guys, and you have to constantly worry about her finding someone taller than you and leaving you.
>>
>>37041473
Sauce for that clip
>korean amazon femdom
Oh yes
>>
>>37042113
I may just be a cherry-picking manlet, but this makes sense. Height really shouldn't matter, LOOKS(all physical aspects, not just height), peronality, and confidence(being aggressive without being creepy and rapey) should matter way more.

But we live in a country of extreme roastie-ism
>>
>>37042536
https://youtu.be/J2dAO8T-vgg

my dude
>>
>>37042536
telling you to fuck off and never talk to them again is not femdom anon
>>
>>37041473
>Is the whole manlet thing just a one big meme or does shorter guys really have much harder time when it comes to dating ?

Only in Burgerland.
Where I live, it's also normal that a guy only dates girls who are shorter/same height as the guy, though I've seen a few exceptions.

So I guess being tall only makes you're dating pool larger, but that doesn't matter if you're still ugly as fuck.
>>
It's real, my mother went on a trip to another country and when she came back, my grandmother asked how were the men. My mom just replied "don't even bother, they're too short".
>>
>>37041649

This is not how it works, at all. Men were pretty small until very recently (around the time women's sexual lib came about). Historically, men weren't very large and there wasn't much selective pressure for height, especially during times that would be considered "back in the day".

Most of the gains in male height have been in the last century or so, to the effect of 6 - 8 inches in some populations. This is purely sexual preference being unbound in an environment where no functional need drives sexual selection. Its just a fetish.
>>
>>37043830
The height of nobles during the medieval ages, as well as the massive growth of Asians suggest it isn't sexual selection, but rather just nobody ate enough to grow
>>
File: 1462909004783.jpg (16KB, 281x289px) Image search: [Google]
1462909004783.jpg
16KB, 281x289px
>>37041473
I'm 5'4 and I've had sex 2 times (had several opportunities that I've turned down too.)

I have a cute looking face and a slim body which seems to attract certain kinds of girls. I've been rejected a SHIT TON because of my height but at the end of the day there's still plenty of girls who have genuinely wanted me because of my other features (laid back personality, very caring, always trying to show physical affection like kissing and hugging).

I used to have some SERIOUS self-esteem issues because of my height but after I put myself out there it got a lot better. Confidence means a lot more to girls than you guys probably realize.
>>
>>37041798
Get leg lengthening surgery.
>>
>>37043572
This,Buuut even if youre ugly if you become 40 and have decent money you can have nice women at that time
>>
>>37041473
it's not a meme

i have no experience with this irl because i've never had a date and never had anyone be even remotely attracted to me but i can tell you this: i'm gay and my gay online """""friends""""" constantly made fun of me for being 5'8 and trying to be a top
you just don't get taken seriously

obviously height is not the only thing that matters to people but it makes a pretty big fucking difference
>>
>It's fine to shit on guys for things they can't control
>But hating fatties when they can change is immoral
>>
>>37044328
>gay
There's your problem

Vast majority of women don't care about the same things men do.

Only a specific strain of basic bitch will care about your height and dick size because that's what the meme told them they should care and they do it because they think we expect them to or just lack any ability for objective thinking.

It's like how guys never ever notice new hairdo or whatever change in artifice those grills try to put on to impress prospective mates.
>>
>>37042113

Face is more important but height is still super important. If you just changed your attitude you would get laid easily, a short guy does not have this luxury.
>>
You just have to be a man that women want. Being tall (not short) is a positive on that side for girls.
Something to remember is when all these girls say how they want a 6' guy, they're also:
>proving their value by being picky
>its a shit test to see if you're too beta to still pursue them
>they've arbitrarily decided that its something they like
If women only liked tall guys, you literally wouldn't exist in this world. The short genes would have been bred out, the difference is, your ancestors were alpha males who went out into the world and got shit done. If you're the kind of person who posts on r9k seeking negative validation of women hating manlets, are you really a masculine confident guy that women would want to hang around? You're not? Then don't even worry about height because its the least of your issues right now.
You all know this is true, you know a girl has tingly feels and thats what decides whether she likes something or not. If you come across as someone she likes she won't even notice your bad qualities and will let you fuck her eye sockets.
>>
I never pay much attention to the whole manlet meme but I'm 5'11", is that ok?
>>
>>37047149
According to the meme 5'11 is "king of manlet" but that height is kind of in the uncanny valley since most 5'10 lie telling everyone they're 6' and nobody ever call them out on their bullshit
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.