[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm convinced that anyone in the US who came from a stable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

I'm convinced that anyone in the US who came from a stable family with more than $80,000 in household income is a sociopath with no understanding of suffering and no capacity for empathy. I have never met a single good person who wasn't poor, no exceptions. All of the hood niggas and illegal Mexicans who I've worked with possess an infinitely greater degree of humanity and compassion than the spoiled white kids I went to college with. Even minorities who grew up in comfortable middle class homes are selfish and evil. Nobody outside the lower class has any form of morals or integrity whatsoever, and are only concerned with immediate self gratification at the expense of everyone and everything around them.

The world will never be a better place until the rich are exterminated. They are subhuman parasites who do nothing for the world except propagate suffering. Stalin and Mao understood this and were absolutely justified in tormenting and slaying all property owners.

>im white btw
>>
Go work on solving your problems instead of scapegoating dear! >>>/adv/ :)
>>
File: 1493451260698.jpg (60KB, 994x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493451260698.jpg
60KB, 994x527px
Don't be a fag, op
>>
it's a very selfish mindset that they have, basically "i've got mine so i don't care about anyone else"

they have no empathy or compassion because it's literally not their problem

there's no base of experience for them to relate to the less fortunate so they just plain don't think about it
>>
>>37041285

>work on your problems
I am, all the time, far more than those more economically privileged than me. You don't understand this because you don't know what problems are. Be a good person and kill your family, then yourself.
>>
>>37041310

>because it's literally not their problem

But it is. They are the problem. And I have lost hope that they will ever have the ability to understand anything outside their own minuscule self-indulgent perspective. I want them all to die.
>>
>>37041249
I wouldn't know since my family isn't stablr and everyone else I know is poor. If it's true I wouldn't play them. Why wouldn't you prioritize your family in the end times?
>>
I kind of know what you mean, when I finished high school I was working in a warehouse with people who never got any kind of degree and always had way too much misfortune in their lives.
It really amazed me and still does that I had met the kindest people yet at that workplace, uncomparable with the people walking around my university or high school.
>>
>At these times, there were numerous reports that Cheka interrogators utilized torture methods which were, according to Orlando Figes, "matched only by the Spanish Inquisition."[27] At Odessa the Cheka tied White officers to planks and slowly fed them into furnaces or tanks of boiling water; in Kharkiv, scalpings and hand-flayings were commonplace: the skin was peeled off victims' hands to produce "gloves"; the Voronezh Cheka rolled naked people around in barrels studded internally with nails; victims were crucified or stoned to death at Dnipropetrovsk; the Cheka at Kremenchuk impaled members of the clergy and buried alive rebelling peasants; in Orel, water was poured on naked prisoners bound in the winter streets until they became living ice statues; in Kiev, Chinese Cheka detachments placed rats in iron tubes sealed at one end with wire netting and the other placed against the body of a prisoner, with the tubes being heated until the rats gnawed through the victim's body in an effort to escape.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Terror

When will this happen in the US?
>>
>>37041249
all people are shit. poor people are just too stupid and powerless to fuck you over other than in basic, elemental ways like mugging you or killing you. as long as you avoid places where poor people live they can't do much to you. rich people control society so the damage they can do is wider reaching. but poor people would do the same exact shit if they could. people are selfish and only look out for their own self interest and the interest of a few other people they deem worth it. you happen to be "worth it" for some poor people, that's why they seem nice to you. but you are naive and short-sighted.
>>
>>37041968
This is why I can't relate to the right-wing philosophy that poor people are poor because they're not honest and hard-working. All the honest and hard-working people I've known were poor, and all the middle to upper class people I've known were dishonest and lazy. It's just a completely backward view of reality.

>>37042197
I'm not going to say there aren't shitty poor people, but they're not the same kind of shitty. Even the most violent criminals and gangbangers are honest and compassionate to those who they respect and care about. The reason they don't become individually successful through crime is because they look out for each other. If you ever read about gangs before the crack era, you'll find that they used their crime profits to help their communities far more than any other organizations. According to a former Vice Lord at one my jobs, they would even pay college tuition for the kids in their neighborhood who had their shit together.
>>
They aren't like this because they're rich, they're rich because they're like this.
To succeed in today's world you need a certain kind of mindset, basically get rid of your humanity.

There's room at the top they're telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill
>>
>>37041249
I don't think you've met very many rich people OP.
I know this billionaire from china who started life spending his free time looking for food on the streets. So is he good person because he was dirt poor for the start of his life, or is he evil because he's now rich.

There will always be people with more money and power than everybody else. If you kill them all then you're just allowing someone else to take their place.
I know this is probably bait but just in case you're serious I want you to know that you sound like a psychopath and you're most likely a horrible person.

I'm poor btw
>>
>>37042548
>This is why I can't relate to the right-wing philosophy that poor people are poor because they're not honest and hard-working.
they are poor because they are stupid. IQ is highly genetic. so when you are poor you not only pass on very little money to your kids you pass on your low IQ as well. this is why the poor stay poor and the rich stay rich. this is also why when poor people win the lottery they squander it. the rich (and intelligent) are often lazy because they can afford to be. just like the smart kids who slack off in school because they know they will easily get at least a B even without trying. it's an ugly truth, but it's reality. don't fall for sentimental narratives like "there are different kinds of intelligences, everyone is smart in their own individual way :-)"
> If you ever read about gangs before the crack era, you'll find that they used their crime profits to help their communities far more than any other organizations.
more sentimental bullshit.
> According to a former Vice Lord at one my jobs
my uncle works at nintendo and he said the next mario is going to be open world, have over one thousand hours of gameplay, and you can literally do anything!
>>
Third one from the right is an obvious psychopath. The redness around the mouth indicates that his diet consists of human flesh. He probably eats hobos and poor people for breakfast
>>
>>37042843
>anyone in the US who came from a stable family with more than $80,000 in household income

I think his kids are inevitably going to be cunts. I know my perspective is limited, I can only speak from my life as an American going to school with upper-middle class sociopaths while working with based lower class folks. From my experience, this divide creates entirely different people with polar opposite personalities. I believe that economic revolution and redistribution of wealth every 100 years or so is necessary to ensure progress and social cohesion.
>>
Wages are based on supply and demand.

If you produce more, you get paid more.

Eventually we will wipe out the unintelligent po*r.
>>
>>37042188
what could a person have done to deserve this?
>>
File: stalinist.png (70KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
stalinist.png
70KB, 429x410px
Agreed, comrade. Stalin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>37042870
>the smart kids who slack off in school because they know they will easily get at least a B even without trying

That's me. My parents were smart and educated, came from an ideal middle-class life, and were successful when I was born. They fucked everything up, regularly cheated on each other, and became unemployed drug addicts because they never had to work hard for anything and acted like the 70s would last forever. My older siblings were raised wealthy and spoiled, and they turned out to be racist cokehead Chads who beat their girlfriends and abandon their children. Despite having to start off in the shitter, I will always be happy knowing that I will never be like that. I respect stupid poor people far more than smart rich people because they have character and actual values other than money, drugs, and sex.
>>
>>37043266
What do stockholders produce?
>>
>>37043301
Abused their economic privilege to treat everyone else like shit for generations.
>>
>>37043639
>This is what commietards actually believe
The red terror was primarily an ethnic genocide just like every other communist party did as soon as they took power.
>>
>>37044020
Ok then. What ethnicity did the Red Terror wipe out? 'Kulaks' and 'rich people' are not ethnicities, they are socioeconomic categories.
>>
File: 1494699024728.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1494699024728.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>37041249
>This is what SJWs actually believe
>>
>>37043559
capital and leadership
>>
>>37044020
Just because the land-owning aristocracy claimed to have superior bloodlines due to incest doesn't mean they were of a different ethnicity, unless you're referring to their foreign mercenaries. They were all Slavs for the most part.
>>
>>37044127
>>37044186
Cossacks?

Origbajdjjd
>>
>>37041249
You have no idea how hard rich people work you complete fucking faggot. Work your fucking ass off, build your credit, get a degree, then start your own business if you want to stop being poor.
>>
>>37044181
pretty much this, unfortunately the unskilled landless poor just declare it usury and only think about it further as resentful ruminations

you can get ahead in the world if you accept the game as it is and play it, sitting in the corner crying with your hands over your ears and eyes... that doesn't work as well
>>
>>37044181
Management is leadership. Most large companies follow a policy of separation of ownership and management. They also do not produce capital, but simply transfer the capital they have in the form of cash to capital in the form of stock. They use this stock to drain surplus capital from the company which could otherwise be reinvested into the company and its workers.

>>37044147
SJWs are spoiled narcissists who obsess over their own perceived moral superiority. They promote false racial and gender conflicts in denial of the class conflict that they perpetuate.
>>
My cousin comes from a household that brings in nearly $200,000 a year. He works full time and is in schoolchild full time, he is also the most understanding and genuine person whose been in my life, and I come from a family who made roughly $50,000 a year. I see where you're coming from though, I went to a school where a lot of rich white people seperated themselves from everyone else due to class. But personality is an independent variable most of the time, so I only halfway agree with you.
>>
>>37044375
>>37044392

Bad bait, try again
>>
>>37044282
Cossacks are Slavs on horses.
>>
>>37044851
You're innately valuable to the human system and that you have found yourself moaning in your shack is a tragedy against our innate dignity. None of your life is your fault, especially not the choices that you made
>>
>>37041249
this is one of many redpills of life. most of these bourgeois faggots would not survive a day of manual labor, they're not fit at all to survive. only something like a major world war can fix this
>>
>>37044986
>>37044986
I have to work my ass off to pay for food, rent, and transportation while taking accounting courses. I don't have time to get enough sleep. Rich people my age don't get enough sleep because they're up all night on coke and molly that they blow their parents' allowance on while Asians do their classwork for them. And then they incessantly whine and bitch about having to go to class for 2 to 3 hours a day while insulting and degrading everyone who isn't as fortunate as them. Those are the people I went to university with and it was disgusting, to the point where I cannot even see them as human.

I've been surrounded by middle to upper class people in high school and university. They are all cruel, selfish, dishonest, and lazy. Just terrible people who go out of their way to make the world a shittier place while absorbed in constant hedonistic pleasure that they pretend they did anything to deserve.
>>
>>37045457
>THEY all degrade people that aren't them
>now let me tell you how THEY are

well man, work hard and maybe someday you can become their peer
try not to let your resentment sabotage you. It will, but still try
>>
>>37041249
The upper classes are malicious sociopaths who are more often than not just retards who paid tutors to earn their grades for them, but the lower classes are uneducated, uncultured & vulgar, and would sooner start a drunken fight in some sleazy bar than offer any decent conversation.

Everyone is shit.
>>
>>37045726
It doesn't change the structural fact that not all people can be upper-class, or society would collapse in a day. That is, it's completely irrelevant (on society as a whole) whether or not the OP can 'make it'. Nice try turning a socioeconomic problem into a psychological/moral one, though.
>>
>>37045838
I was implying that poster was a hypocrite, but yeah give yourself a scooby snack for a nice deflection
>>
>>37041249
>The world will never be a better place until the rich are exterminated. They are subhuman parasites who do nothing for the world except propagate suffering. Stalin and Mao understood this and were absolutely justified in tormenting and slaying all property owners.
>rich people are evil
>poor are good
>let's murder anyone who's rich because I've deemed them subhuman and they deserve extermination

>>im white btw
Yea like that wasn't obvious right away

Never met a single good poor person in my life. I immediately get some racist response and my own people expect money like I'm a walking wallet.
>>
>>37045726
The difference is that my hatred is justified and has basis in morality, while theirs is purely self-indulgent and based on nothing but sheer cruelty. Good people deserve to be happy regardless of their background, but there are simply no good people of a wealthy background. Envy is understandable, but wishing and intentionally promoting further suffering on those who are suffering more than you is simply evil.
>>
>>37041249
Are you in the east or west coast op? Because I find this to be the case mostly just with coastal rich people. Where I live, well off people are usually pretty nice. No more or less than anyone else really. Maybe you're just in a snobby area?
>>
>>37045913
The sad plight of the house nigger
>>
>>37041249
>"ay yo da evil whitey got da money and not givin me no gibs n shit, dey racis n evil cuz dey got da money and don't give me da money"
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 483x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 483x483px
>>37041249
>my dad makes $116k a year
>grew up living comfortably with my mom staying home
>mfw I will never have a job that makes nearly that much money
>I'll make $60k maximum
>I'll never give my kids the childhood I had
>>
>>37045913
It's likely that your idea of "good" is based on material rather than moral values. Or that you're just spoiled as fuck and can't relate to anyone who has a harder life.

>>37046203
Near Chicago actually

>>37046252
The upper classes aren't evil just because they have money, they're evil because they like to make people who are less fortunate than them suffer and then shame them for suffering as a result.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.