[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The brain has no pain receptors at all. Not only is the bullet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1494866457463.jpg (73KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494866457463.jpg
73KB, 788x720px
>The brain has no pain receptors at all. Not only is the bullet going to destroy tissue but the shockwave is going to destroy your brain. It is the same as suddenly falling into a deep sleep

..So it's just that easy, hmp...
>>
>>37040343
why kill yourself when you could be my bf (or gf) tho.
>>
Has to pass through skull/tissue first.
It's not painless just quick.
>>
>tfw have a gun in my room
>>
>>37040545
Before your brain realizes that your skull and tissue has been fucked up by a bullet and it's supposed to give you pain, you will be dead
>>
>>37040573
no, you wont instantly just die. there will be a moment where you realise what happens, you'll feel an intense pain and then die.
>>
>>37040787
>says someone that tried it
>>
>>37040787
Who cares if you feel an intense pain? Does it really matter? If you are about to die, then rationally, you wouldn't care about pain
>>
>>37041942
>, then rationally, you wouldn't care about pain

except you would, you silly goose. you ever notice why people who hang themselves start kicking and flailing around? they just realized they fucked up. except when you shoot yourself, you will feel everything. you think you wont feel your brain being ruptured? you wont feel the bullet ripping through your skull? it will be the worst pain you can feel. if you really want to kys so badly, used an inert gas like nitrogen.
>>
>>37042120
You're a dumbass, do your research. The bullet travels faster than your nerve impulses.
>>
>>37042275
he's just trying to scare people out of suicide anon
>>
>>37040343
enjoy fucking up and becoming a vegetable for the rest of your life, unable to even finish what you started
>>
>>37042275
if you want to do it, be my guest, but you will feel it, and you will Suffer a fuck ton before you die. Just dont do it. you want help? then just say it, people are here to help, fuck, i'll help you if you want. Dont throw your life away you idiot, and certainly not in that way, why would you want to hurt yourself before you die?
>>
>>37040787
If you do it right you won't feel a thing there is just no way. The shock would hit before the pain did, and you'd be dead before the shock hit. You'd hear a loud bang and then die.
>>
just overdose on heroin
do a little before too though, just so you see how good it feels. when you od you're gonna go unconscious instantly, no chance for pleasure.
>>
>>37042707
You only say that bullshit to make yourself feel better

>hurr durr muh virtue signalling helps muh self esteem

Literally everybody knows that if you had to actually spend actual time with this miserable bastard and actually try to help him with his problems and share in his struggles that you would hate him

People like you make me sick I mean come the fuck on faggot do you seriously need to pretend about people with real issues merely to justify your selfishness

You're like that guy from fight club

Fuck you
>>
>>37040545
Rounds travel faster than your nervous system can interpret what's happening. Shooting yourself in the brainstem is completely painless and has a 100% mortality rate. Even if you somehow survived the initial damage you lose your ability to breath automatically so you'll asphyxiate while you're unconscious.
>>
>>37042836
how fast does an electrical impulse travel and how fast does a 9mm pistol shoot. i'm too lazy to google the numbers
>>
>>37042760
what is the centre of your central nervous system? where do the signals go? what happens if you directly hit it? you think you wont feel pain?
>>
>>37040343
kys animeposter
>>
>>37040787
Bullets are a lot faster than reflexes.
A big gun in the right spot, by time the brain would think "ow", there isn't one there to do it. A weak gun or bad angle could cause plenty of suffering, though.
>>
>>37042992
>you think you wont feel pain?
Consider this: when you go in for brain surgery, they don't knock you out. They keep you awake and talking, so they can tell if they cut something they shouldn't have. If your brain could feel pain, they wouldn't be able to do this.
>>
>>37042760
You won't hear a bang either. Rounds travel faster than the speed of sound which is why subsonic ammo is needed for suppressors to work properly.
>>
>>37042907
Don't need to google, that anon is completely retarded and has no idea what the fuck he's talking about, everything he said is wrong.
>>
>>37043064
The only rule of thumb when shooting yourself is don't us anything sub-.45. People have been repeatedly shot in the head with .22 with no damage, or for example one guy had to shoot himself 3 times before he died. 9mm will absolutely kill you if you hit your brainstem but when it comes to potentially turning into a vegetable you want the biggest caliber available to you. 12ga or >.223 will explode your head.
>>
File: 1488469227360.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488469227360.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>37042907
Well electricity moves at the speed of light
The interactions between neurons move at a similar rate

A bullet is going to move (just spitballing here) lets say 2000 feet per second

But the average human reaction time is something like .12 of a second

That said
You would experience the sensation of being shot in the head but the bullet will be lodged in the wall behind you long before you wouldve had the chance to reflect on the sensation

Tldr you would technically feel the pain but you would die before you could comprehend what it is
>>
File: 1486780454007.jpg (12KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486780454007.jpg
12KB, 237x250px
>>37043081
They knock you out because they have to open your fucking skull and skin, causing pain and immense trauma if you were awake

You sir, are retarded
>>
>>37043123
Prove otherwise then please. 9mm averages 1000-1200 muzzle velocity and there are no impulses in the human body that travel faster than that. Muscle impulses for example travel 120m/s~ which is about 400ft.
>>
>>37042707
>>37042834
I'm mentally ill and my identity is dissolving into psychosis. I WILL kill myself before that happens. Quit jacking off to my lost potential and mine your own business.

My inevitable suicide has increased my motivation and quality of life immensely, you have no right to take this away from me.
>>
>>37043138
>They knock you out because they have to open your fucking skull and skin, causing pain and immense trauma if you were awake
They only knock you out while cutting you open, and closing you up. You're awake during the actual brain surgery.

http://time.com/awake-brain-surgery/
>>
>>37043213
Use 00 12ga when you go. Barrel to soft palate - NOT the roof of your mouth.

Or if you really want to make a mess and absolutely guarantee your death use a 3" slug.
>>
>>37040372
Top ten anime plot twist on watch mojo
>>
File: IMG_8143.jpg (77KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8143.jpg
77KB, 750x732px
>>37043031
Not op but
>On an anime imageboard wtffff
>>
>>37043213
>I'm mentally ill and my identity is dissolving into psychosis. I WILL kill myself before that happens. Quit jacking off to my lost potential and mine your own business.
>My inevitable suicide has increased my motivation and quality of life immensely, you have no right to take this away from me.

fine, if you're gonna kys anyway can i atleast use your boi pucci before you go?
>>
>>37043282
please go back to 9gag

i fucking hate summer
>>
>>37043261
My plan was roof of my mouth. Pictures I've seen of what happens when you aim there show me that even if my heart keeps beating and my lungs keep sucking in air there will be nothing left to process the fact that these events are occurring.
>>
Not only will it hurt, but in that split second you'll realize it was a mistake and that you'd give anything to stay alive. Goodbye faggot.
>>
>>37043893
Wow you people have no idea what you're talking about. There is literally no time for your brain to feel or even think of what is happening after you pull that trigger.
>>
>>37043792
That's a great way to blow your face off and only succeed in turning into a vegetable. Your soft palate is a direct path to your brainstem with very little tissue to pass through.
>>
>>37040787
some guy got shot in the gut by a shot gun and said he couldn't feel it

too much pain all of a sudden puts you into shock and it takes a while to process
>>
>>37044107
If you're just walking along and get shot you'll feel it in the seconds or minutes after once the initial shock wears off. If you're already in a shootout or something similar, with a metric fuck ton of adrenaline pumping you won't even realize you've been shot until you see blood. If you're shooting someone/thing else you also aren't going to hear or feel any of the shots go off either.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.