[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are all low iq, prostitutes and all out shitters. /who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20161111-WA0000.jpg (80KB, 584x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161111-WA0000.jpg
80KB, 584x579px
Women are all low iq, prostitutes and all out shitters.

/who here/ given up on women?

Have you guys actually tried talking to a woman? Because i have, hundreds of them, maybe a thousand. They have nothing to say, they know nothing about the external world.

Many men I speak to I can recognise that they are low iq and don't understand or know anything about reality. But every woman I speak to is like this...

Pic related, two of the most rich and powerful women in the world, and both probably have an iq of below 80 and have done virtually nothing with their lives par existing and have more resources to do anything than anyone else

Also is mgtow finally a thing now? I've seen some videos in the millions of views lately
>>
First time here, anon-kun?
>>
File: 1492347933945.png (281KB, 584x439px) Image search: [Google]
1492347933945.png
281KB, 584x439px
>>37035472
>falling for the women meme
r9k never learns
>>
>>37035472
Michelle Obama has a degree, do you have a degree OP? no? thought not.
>>
>>37035934
yet OP doesn't, imagine that
>>
>>37035914
I do... And i didnt get it through affirmative action, its a real degree not an applied bs shit like law, and my parents were rich as fuck and connected like hers
>>
>>37035472
My favorite band is just one woman who does everything herself. She has a full-time job as an actual scientist. She is very kind and intelligent.

You just focus on the things that get the most attention on the internet. It's like everyone is participating in an episode of Jerry Springer. Learn to ignore that stuff, and find good things to give more of your attention.
>>
>>37035472
>Have you guys actually tried talking to a woman?
yep, I have a GF, female friends, and female coworkers; they are all competent, thoughtful people
>>
>>37035472
>try talk to female cousin
>she starts probing me for information
>leave
>>
>>37035955
How is Michelle Obama's law degree not a real degree?
>>
>>37036009
>yep, I have a GF, female friends, and female coworkers; they are all competent, thoughtful people

WHAT in the fuck my man, why are you posting here
>>
>>37036059
to give you a glimpse of the real world
>>
>>37036053
Law is not a real university subject

Ironically english and philosophy are more real...

Law is some applied shit that the admin jews put in, like business and mba too
>>
>>37036079
>of the normie world
Of course it's like that FOR YOU. What you people don't seem to understand is that, unlike you, we aren't normies. We can't live, in any sense of the word, a normal life.
We were picked from birth to be ostracised and neglected by society.

Yes, it is real to YOU. Not us. Now; normies out
>>
>>37036105
The OP asked a question and I answered it. I'm explaining to you that there are tons of women in the world that are perfectly reasonable people. Whether you are a normie or ostracised from society has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>37036105
Maybe a few years ago when Derrida was around. This place is a normie playground. You're basically the minority, now.
>>
File: Capture.png (122KB, 1326x628px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
122KB, 1326x628px
>>37035472
Yeah try again sweetie
>>
>>37035472
>/who here/ given up on women?
Hello newfriend
>>
>>37036143
Must have been so hard getting into University during a period where any nigger who could add 1 + 1 was given easy admission.

Translation for you: Ooga booga wooga,
>>
>>37036143
Law school and law as a subject is not a traditional subject...

Its like going to school for welding or applied IT, or therapies, hair and beauty etc
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>37036197
>>37036219
t. Trumptard who dropped out of HS
>>
>>37036079
He was asking why a normie like you is posting on r9k, he wasn't asking why you were posting in this specific thread.
>>
>>37036295
Answer still applies. This board is full of delusional shut-ins who have no idea how the world works, but act like they've figured everything out. I'm just trying to clue them in to the truth. Plus, it's entertainment.
>>
>>37036348
You honestly spend your spare time on an internet forum full of people you dislike so that you can try to evangelize them? That's deeply bizarre.
>>
>>37036384
Maybe, but it's interesting to expose myself to unusual perspectives, even if they are wrong. It can get dull always talking to the same kind of person who thinks the same kind of thing. At the very least, even if robots are retarded, they have somewhat different life experiences than people I normally encounter.
>>
>>37036226
t. Trumptard whos reading medicine
>>
>>37035472
Mgtow is jew brainwashing shit on par with the entire feminist movement and lgbt movement.

Lgbt came first to try get degenerates to not breed via fucking their own gender. Feminism promotes abortions and man hating/castration to get straight women to stop breeding. And now we're full circle with mgtow stopping straight men from breeding. Pair that with bullshit statistics of overpopulation draining poor 3rd worlders resources, importation of rapefugees throughout western countries (whom ironically all breed like rabbits but the same people that preached overpopulation now suddenly need the numbers). Don't forget to throw atheism into the mix to destroy the family structure, pot to fry the youth's brain into being """chill""" with everything and lazy.

And just like that the jew has successfully brainwashed you braindead morons into commiting ethnic suicide.
>>
>>37036348
You're wasting your fucking time. I'm a full blown normie and larp as a robot all the time. If they want to change their lives they will, otherwise you're just being a piss off and pushing them into being even more defensive about their beliefs and writing you off.
>>
>>37036631
That's just, like, your opinion, man. I personally think that an echo chamber is worse.
>>
>>37036631
Also, I don't think you know what larp means.
>>
>>37035472
Where did this right wing meme that Michelle Obama is dumb and that Melania is a respectable woman come from?
>>
>>37036464
ya sound more like a UKuck to me, seeing as Americans don't 'read' medicine, they 'study' medicine
>>
>>37036875
>>37036875
He's right, Americans can't read.
>>
>>37036091
What qualifies a subject as a "real university subject" then?
>>
File: 1367297553912.png (441KB, 605x606px) Image search: [Google]
1367297553912.png
441KB, 605x606px
>>37035472
>They have nothing to say, they know nothing about the external world.

Can you give us examples about what you would like to talk about with women?

You probably won't but still : )
>>
>>37036219
>Law is not a real degree.

Only on r9k will you find this level of retardation. Welcome to summer.
>>
>>37036860
It came from reality? Michael Obam- I mean Michelle Obama is a dumb monkey.
>>
>>37036875
>implying im american

haha cuck
>>
Smartest girl in my high school, was also 7/10, sat right next to me in band, and talked to me every single day. I thought she was amazing and I only wanted to be with her all the time. So I asked her out. She turned me down but in a nice way and we stayed friends. I took a long hard think about it and realized I only liked her because she was one of the few girls that regularly talked to me. I realized I didn't actually like anything about her. She was cute and bad really cute feet that I wanted to rub and stuff my cock in between all day, but that's it. Her voice was annoying, she spaced out all the time, and outside of school subjects she didn't know fuck all. It was like she was born and raised to get good grades. All that knowledge and she could never use it in a practical situation. She needed worksheets and situations in order to be smart.

When I went off to college I found this 6/10 lesbian chick who got shit grades and eventually dropped out, but fuck me if she couldn't do anything she put her mind to. Ive been woodworking since age 6 and she just walked in with barely any experience and was a great help towards building a massive playhouse for my nieces. I still talk to her and she's still the smartest chick I've ever known, but she couldn't pass a test if you gave her the answers.

Crazy how the women that get all the attention are the dumbest fucks. Same with guys sometimes tho too.

I stopped talking to normies after my first year of college though and just stuck to other robots and outcasts for the most part so my view is quite jaded.
>>
>>37037123
>Woman thinks and acts like a man
>Is much more practical and interesting
Really mek u thek
>>
>>37037150
Haha I know dude. Makes me wanna just turn gay and make a nice male Haram where we just do guy stuff all the time but I feel that would eventually just devolve into gay shit and we'd end up like women and I'd have to start all over again
>>
Growing up in a house of just women was enough to permanently deter me from ever wanting to date one. Literally children in adult bodies.
>>
>>37037269
Sorry your family are retards, I guess you're no better than they are since you think your family represents all women
>>
>>37037294
All women act and think exactly the same. The only difference between them is that some are more openly bitchy than others.
>>
>>37037327
Yes, I understand, this is the kool-aid you swallow so that you can give up on life. But it's not the truth.
>>
>>37037327
All men think the same as well if you view them on the shallow level you view men.

When will you realize all humans operate with a monkey brain with some extra logical fluff?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.