[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a new find friends thread. Also I want whoever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

File: gabrielle1.jpg (880KB, 1532x1676px) Image search: [Google]
gabrielle1.jpg
880KB, 1532x1676px
Let's have a new find friends thread. Also I want whoever posted pic related to post their discord so I can message you. You sounded like the only interesting one.

Format:
MBTI:
WHY ARE YOU ON /r9k/?:

add whatever you want but don't post gender or else this will devolve into an orbit central /soc/-tier clusterfuck
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (135KB, 1877x213px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
135KB, 1877x213px
>>37035282
Oh heres a better shot. Post your discord or skype.
>>
>>37035282
Whats a friends? Do I need that?
>>
File: IMG_5895.jpg (1MB, 3264x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5895.jpg
1MB, 3264x2432px
>>37035282
>24
>Collecting old music (mainly 50's/60's) on CD and sometimes vinyl, also Nintendo vidya
>ISFP
>Robot stuff

Pic is most of the CDs I've purchased in the last couple months.
>>
File: W8sdb65.jpg (94KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
W8sdb65.jpg
94KB, 800x804px
>>37035282
>age:
almost wizard.
>hobbies/interests:
drawing, painting, animation, I know literally every cartoon not as much anime but a little. Adult swim rocks, Rick and morty and invader zim are my favs. Im looking for someone who wants to create art with me. I paint, draw, and digital paint. I have ideas that you are going to have to go along with. Recent idea has to do with the end of the world and a total twist on the Christian mythos of it. I also need musicians eventually if I'm gonna animate shit. I really like felix colegrave's double king too. Anything thats demented but mixed with those hypnotic pastel colors.
I can go on and on about movies, tv, books, I like sci fi and fantasy the most. A bit of surreal and psychedelic in there too. I can also talk a LOT about painters. giger and beksinski are my favs. I like a lot of late 90s movies that are nostalgic for someone my age like The neverending story and the dark crystal.
I do play a little bit of vidya games too very casually. I have steam.
I also think that drugs when used CORRECTLY and with humble reverence can be good for creativity. I don't do it to party cos I am a complete loser have no one to party with. So I consider psychedelics and psychology and philosophy as part of my interests. With Alan watts being a God/hero to me.
I like music a LOT but harder for me to discuss it because I was always a loser
>MBTI:
INFP supposedly but it's like asking what my sign is it's a little pointless but kind of fun.
>Why are you on /r9k/:
I'm NEET. This place used to be the better /b/.
>>
>>37035282
Nice body, but I can't read that text.
>>
>>37035459
Here:
>>37035288
Family time. Im not sure if it's an original comment yet.
>>
>>37035282
Before anybody asks, that's Ala Passtel.
>>
>>37035282
/soc/ is that a way
a roginial
>>
File: 1476522489084.jpg (49KB, 540x539px) Image search: [Google]
1476522489084.jpg
49KB, 540x539px
>22
>autistic
>likes vidya
>neet at the moment, might start college next
semester or year
>millionaire

Been lonely lately because I stopped hanging out with my latest friend group since they kept taking advantage of me
>>
>>37035816
Did you get a great inheritance? I actually strangely enough have a similar problem. My parents got a good one and no one can no or they will use my pathetic autistic ass to hell and back.
>>
>>37035282
>18
>lifting, watching films, drinking, tennis, shitposting, hiking, debating
>ENTJ
>mbti threads and the occasional gf thread
>>
>>37035314
I like elmore James. I like you
>>
>>37036184
First normie of the day
>>
>>37035282
>20
>Fashion, Design, Beauty in general, heavy drinking
>INTP/INTJ depending on the day
>I really hate myself
>>
>>37036215
And now the first femanon
>>
>>37036222
I ain't tho, also no homo
>>
>>37036194
Uguu~

Thanks anon, he's one of my favourite blues artists alongside Howlin' Wolf and Big Joe Turner.
>>
>>37036215
Also, just looking for someone I can take care of to give my life some reason.
>>
>>37036202
Kek no. I don't even know what it is like to have a gf how am i a normie
>>
>>37035282
Might as well go for it
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
>video games, anime/cartoons, cooking, discussing or even lurking 4chan, discussing art, social sciences and cultures. I'd consider my primary to be video games, I enjoy well made, unique and artistic video games, and tend to be quite an elitist too, ragging on games like skyrim and fallout. In terms of anime, I tend to gravitate towards shows with a unique artstyle or style of animation, like PingPong, JoJo, Bahamut and Thunderbolt Fantasy and I appreciate the uniqueness very much. I would include western animation as well due to shows like classic Samurai Jack, Swat Kats, Megas XLR, Avatar: TLA, classic Spongebob, King of The Hill, Regular Show and Chowder. I mostly cook chicken and I try using as little oil as possible since I do not like greasy food. I also enjoy spiciness a lot and Gordon Ramsay's cooking tips have helped me out a fuck ton so I'd advice anyone getting into cooking to see his tips videos on youtube. Finding 4chan back when I was 13 all because of a few bad rumors about it was the best thing to happen to me. I could finally discuss taboo topics that most people irl don't want to answer
MBTI:
>ENTP, -A/-T, honestly just took this because you asked. So far it's not too wrong. I enjoy being a devil's advocate, and was inquisitive enough in high school to have my bitch teacher tell me to stop bringing up conflicts in topics for the sake of it. Which I found ridiculous since if there was conflict existing within the topic at hand to discuss and an educational and social facility seemed perfect for the discussion of it.
WHY ARE YOU ON /r9k/?:
>because I went to a "massage" parlor and had sex to remuv virginity because I plan to kill myself in about 2 weeks, but couldn't cum, so I came to vent my troubles today. I don't often visit /r9k/, but today was an interesting day here to say the least

So, how'd I do?
>>
File: 1457442260351.png (127KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1457442260351.png
127KB, 350x392px
>20
>Vidya, Anime and Manga, computer stuff. It'd be nice to be able to talk to someone about this stuff without worrying about my powerlevel or anything
>INTP
>There are a lot of unique threads and individuals around here. Even through the multitude of repeat threads, there's plenty of good stuff to read.
>>
>>37036238
Howlin wolf is geat too.

Is blues your favorite genre? Or the one you collect te most cds of?
>>
>tfw no Austrian robots
>>
>>37036543
City/Age?
>>
>>37036566
Vienna, 27
I bet you read that as Australia.
>>
>>37036593
Nein mein Freund. Welcher Bezirk?
>>
>>37036610
14er
Wie laeuft das Leben?
>>
>>37035282
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Society hating, anime tiddies loving, artistic and autistic but still hygienic ex-athlete, hates having to hide powerlevel, fatigued rather often, humanity loving but not people loving, good at anything due to autismo tier dedication and also a NEET.
MBTI: ENTP-A
WHY ARE YOU ON /r9k/?: NEET and often lonely without anyone to talk to on weekdays since everyone I know is pretty much a fully functioning human being.
>>
>>37036625
Koennte besser sein aber auch um einiges schlechter. Was tut sich bei dir?
>>
>24
>too depressed for hobbies but I play video games sometimes and once in a while I'll give anime a try
>not gonna bother with an MBTI since it changes every time I do it
>I'm a robot by most people's standards
Dunno why I'm posting this.
>>
>>37036652
Nicht viel. Studium plaetschert dahin (einigermassen erfolgreich trotz minimalistischem Einsatz), totaler Einbruch sozialer Kontakte momentan. Werde meine Wohnung zusammenraeumen, Bier/Wein einkaufen und mir einen netten Abend machen.
Vielleich bin ich morgen nicht zu deprimiert um zu lernen.

Moechtest du vielleich ein bisschen spezfischer sein? Was ist gut, was koennte besser sein?
>>
>>37036768
Klingt bombe. Nah, hab gerade Stress mit Schulden, Uni wird das Jahr nix mehr, und die Wohnung ist komplettes Chaos. Werd mir dann auch noch was holen, ich fang jetzt mit Vodkadiaet an.
>>
>>37035816
It'd probably help if you just didn't announce it to people upon the first meeting
>>
>>37036831
Hab zwar keine Schulden, aber gerade die haelfte meiner Ersparnisse fuer einen neuen PC ausgegeben (alter ist kaputt). Muss mich bald wieder mal nach Stellen umsehen, vielleicht hab ich ja Glueck und lade einen comfy Job in einem Mikrobiologie Labor.

Was studierst du? Gehen sich die ganzen Pruefungen zeitlich nicht mehr aus?
Wie alt bist du und was sind so deine Hobbies?
>>
>>37035288
He seems like a really cool guy but way too smart for me
>>
>>37036901
Hab mit Geschichte angefangen aber war jetzt schon ewig nicht mehr dort.

>>37036215
Wegen Hobby und so
>>
>>37036933
Nice. Ich studier gender studies und women's studies
>>
File: hmm.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: making music, watching stuff.
MBTI: INTP
WHY ARE YOU ON /r9k/?: well, it's fun to hate myself, I guess. There are a lot of people here who are similar to me.
>>
>>37036933
Interessantes Studium, wenn auch recht brotlos. Hab auch recht lange gebrauch um ein passendes Studium zu finden (habe zuvor Anthropologie studiert). Immerhin bist du noch jung, auch wenn das vielleicht ein schwacher Trost ist.

Ungewoehnliche Hobbies. Gibts eine Geschichte dazu?

>>37036974
Solange du einen Plan B hast danach.
>>
>>37036974
lul

>>37036986
Anthropologie klingt eh interessant, warum nix geworden?
Kein Plan, war einfach nie ein schoenes Kind und hab dann geschaut was man da verbessern koennte.
>>
22/Animal Crossing New Leaf and Minecraft
Add me if you want to play those games with somebody who doesn't get tired of them. I don't have other interests
paca#4889
>>
File: 1494412924579.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494412924579.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>>37035282
>AGE:
>HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
I'm a proper music fanatic, I'm studying music at uni, as well as that occupying all my latent thoughts. Favourite bands include the beach boys and Big Black. I also take quite a lot of drugs in order to reach spiritual enlightenment, but that seems to be failing atm. I also like hugs and talking to people
>MBTI:
ENFP - T
>WHY ARE YOU ON /r9k/?:
I've always struggled fitting in with the crowd. Since primary school I've always had a small group of small friends, but the majority think I'm weird. Whether that's me not fitting into larger groups, or the evil nature of normies, is impossible to determine, so I'm just living quietly.

>tell of the birth, tell how war appeared on earth
>>
>>37037024
Zuviele Hispter und Weltverbesserer. Zuviel Ideologie und zu wenig praktische Inhalte. Keine Perspektiven.

Mache jetzt Bioengineering. Wesentlich gluecklicher und anspruchsvoller.
>>
>>37037088
Fairer Punkt. Bist jetzt auf der Boku?
>>
>>37037119
Jein. FH Campus, aber wir sind oft genug auf der Boku.
>>
>>37035282
> 19
> Literature, philosophy, learning languages, debate, volunteering, gym
> ENFJ
> Now research, earlier just to hang out
>>37036184
You sound chill man, would hang out. What genre of films do you like?
>>
24 infp enjoy escapism am on r9k because I don't know what else to do
I'd like to befriend someone else but I have nothing to give
>>
>>37035282
I like friends if it involves this naked lady. Does having a friend come with the naked lady?
>>
>>37037141
Knapp vorbei. Willst mal auf ein Bier gehen?
>>
>>37037320
Ich glaub der Altersunterschied ist zu gross.
Nichts fuer ungut, aber ich hatte die letzten Jahre viel mit 18-21/22 jaehrigen Studenten zu tun und hab die ziemlich satt.
>>
>>37037393
Hoechst verstaendlich
>>
> 19
> Listening to music, watching sports, studying philosophy and politics
> INTP
> A mix of loneliness and self-hatred
>>
>22
>Playing Minecraft Alpha and complaining about what it has become. Play shovelware from the 1990s and complain about modern gaming. Recording a large number of LPs. RPing females in various games and watching them get raped. Finding video games that I hate and playing them for months on end so I can complain about them more (I am the Ghandi of modern society, mental suffering is a norm for me). Buying high end computer parts so I can play Minecraft better. The more I say, the more I sound like a 10 year old kid.
>Either ENTP, INTP, or INTJ. Depends on what day of the week it is and what personality has decided to manifest itself. I am multiple people in a single body, my INTJ will hate you.
>I am pretty much the biggest degenerate out there. I crave constant social attention, but can in no way understand normies. I work, so I am a wagie, which is useful for getting all my computer parts. However, a good part involves waiting for the next order to come in, meaning I kill a lot of time on here. My weird interests mean that I don't exactly have places to talk about them, so I instead go to communities where we talk about nothing or where I can easily shitpost. I love shitposts.
>>
File: 1494380796646m.jpg (79KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
1494380796646m.jpg
79KB, 1024x934px
>>37035282
>19
>God, Chrischan, American Folklore, writing (screenplays), movies, collecting dvds and books
>I got INTJ in like 2014
>I can only feel comfortable around people as desperate as I pretend not to be
>>
>>37037538
Fuck off LGR, go back to making Lego computers and wasting everyone's time
>>
>>37037634
Sadly can't relate to him. Couldn't get Hot Date to work properly on my computer. Even in game form, they tried to prevent me from going on dates.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.