[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /alcohol/ here? Holy shit, this could be the answer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Mother20of20God.jpg (24KB, 492x277px) Image search: [Google]
Mother20of20God.jpg
24KB, 492x277px
Who /alcohol/ here? Holy shit, this could be the answer to all my problems!
>>
Is alcohol a touchy subject here? Pls repond
>>
It's always the answer.
Where do I find friends who want to day drink? None of my housemates are ever up for it
>>
>>37034839
I'm here bud. I feel like I've got a new lease on life.
>>
Being an alcoholic sucks. Withdrawals are fucking shit. I go through a bottle of rum a day and im sick out it but being sober is worse.
>>
>>37034657
Drank 4 liters of 5% beer every day for 1 week. That's the equivalent of 4 murrican forties a day. AMA
>>
this is the cringiest thread I've seen on r9k in a while
>>
>>37034932
>this is the cringiest thread I've seen on r9k in a while

Why do you say that?
>>
>>37034932
Fuck off normie. This board isn't fucking for you.
>>
>>37034923
Have you tried any other spirits? What are the best strategies for staying drunk all the time?
>>
>>37035005
i haven't tried a lot of spirits. i started with beer 4 years ago and stuck with it. beer certainly isn't the best for getting DRUNK. you can get smashed if you drink it really really fast, but i don't chase the smashed as fuck feel. i like a constant tipsy buzz. beer leaves a shitty aftertaste, you get horrendous post-alcoholic shits and overall feel feverish if you keep doing it for days. it sucks, but you get a solid long-term buzz that stays in your system.

i don't like spirits unless i mix them with some sort of juice or take them in shots. for example, drinking vodka or whiskey straight to me is like drinking perfume.

but vodka+orange juice or vodka+carbonated orange / yellow juice of whatever kind is really great. you can sip it mixed all day and not have to feel the shitty taste of it as you would if it was pure vodka. definitely feels "cleaner" and lighter than having to gulp multiple pints. both strategies are decent, but others here have better ideas on how to stay tipsy for longer periods of time.
>>
>>37035005
Drink
Ortogonal
>>
File: 1493493202510.jpg (398KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493493202510.jpg
398KB, 640x480px
I used to be a comfy alcoholic, but lately every time I drink I just overdo it until all I feel is seething rage and I've already put like 10+ holes in my wall and have broken shit like patio furniture. Feels bad man.
>>
Is there some way to sober up fast. I want to drive to a massage parlor
>>
>>37034657
It stops being fun and turns into a horrible addiction as you ruin your body but keep drinking, unable to stop
>>
>>37035530
Water, coffee/amphetamines, get something to eat, take a cool shower.
>>
File: 1494141656186.jpg (122KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494141656186.jpg
122KB, 491x500px
>tfw alcohol just makes me sleepy now

What a jip
>>
>>37035530
Can someone pls drive me
>>
>>37034988

this whole thread is fucking redditor-tier humor, why don't you and OP fuck off this board you fucking cancerous retards
>>
>>37035886
>this whole thread is fucking redditor-tier humor

Only a redditfag would know what that is
>>
>>37034657
Probably.
I'll just mix ginger beer with everything. That's some good shit, man.
>>
>>37035086
You need to buy better tasting beer and a better type of whiskey/vodka. There are some vodkas that don't taste like much beyond water and a slight burn; especially if you keep it in the freezer. But I guess I'm lucky cause I love beer, like the taste of whiskey and I'm impartial to vodka.
>>
>>37034657
I've tried, but drinking anything harder than fucking wine coolers feels like getting punched in the back of the throat and then having your stomach set on fire on top of tasting like garbage. It's probably for the best that I can't enjoy it because I'd almost assuredly become a genuine alcoholic if I could stomach it, but I can't help but feel like I'm missing out when people talk about how drunk they get and how silly they act. I got buzzed all of once off of mike's harder lemonade please no bully and it was pretty great until I had to wake up in the morning and deal with the worst headache I've ever had in my life.
>>
Feel like I'm becoming an alcoholic. It's gotten to the point where I don't even realise I've just bought more beers until I've paid for my shopping and left the store.
>>
>>37036747
Two or three glasses of water and a small snack like a peanut butter sandwich before bed and you'll be fine. Protein and water before sleep and you'll wake up golden.
>>
>>37034657
Don't do it man! Vaping weed is the safest answer to your problemos
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.