[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I rude and dismissive when women are nice to me and show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ignore-1.jpg (82KB, 1564x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ignore-1.jpg
82KB, 1564x1080px
Why am I rude and dismissive when women are nice to me and show me attention in public? I thought I was imagining it but people have seen them give me positive attention and then I get criticized for brushing it off after.
>>
>>37032163
Maybe you're just a cunt?
i don't know man
>>
>>37032198

But why am I a cunt? Is it because women have rejected me my whole life, and I subconsciously just write them off any chance I get?
>>
>>37032319
possibly
Just a simple defense mechanism
>>
>>37032340

I hate my life. Original. I've tried for years to change this specific problem but I can't.
>>
>>37032163
I do this too op
Classmates used to have a laugh when girls would come on to me and I'd say something like "you wish, babe".

Another time I was finishing studies for the year and a female friend of the group was like "Anon are you gonna miss me when class is done?" and I smirked like a cunt and said "pffhaha no".

I just don't have much respect for women really, never have never will. It doesn't matter if some are nice, the majority are cunts and should be chained up like slaves.
>>
>>37032580

I don't even think I can change this. I've tried, it's too hard. I don't even "hate" women, I just get fucking angry when they are nice to me and show me attention. And there has been a few times I hear that a certain woman is interested, and then I become either snide and dismissive or very fucking angry. It's most likely because women always rejected or ignored me, so this is my way of "getting back" at them. I am still attracted to them though.
>>
>>37032635

Just a cunt then. Good enough for ya.
>>
>>37032665

But why should I drop my guard first? Women never liked me before so why should I accept them in this modern era? I don't want to be the "bigger person".
>>
I have been criticized off the same thing.most recent example I can think of was at the gym when some woman came up to me and just said she had been watching me for a while.she told me her name and I told her mine.and then nothing for like 10 seconds. I just told her that I had to get back to my exercise routine and proceeded to put my headphones on.
>>
>>37032635
I can relate to that, it's like your mind knows that these women are leading you up a tree and your brain makes a kneejerk response to avoid heartache.

This is probably what normies commonly refer to as keeping your guard up constantly.
>>
The stars set on the eastern front.
>>
>Why am I rude and dismissive when women are nice to me and show me attention in public?

cause you stopped caring.
>>
>>37032696
she was making a move. saying your name counts as asking someone out when youre a woman
>>
>>37034613
>doesn't care
>cares enough to make a thread about it

reli meks me tink
>>
>>37034646
>this is what rapists actually believe
>>
>>37034655
>I bring this up to explain why I am personally very ambivalent about random people approaching me in public. In certain situations it can be wonderful and has lead to memorable and rewarding experiences, but... for me... all of these involve inherently social contexts where such interactions can be reasonably expected. When it happens randomly, in a situation where I am actively indicating a desire to be left alone, I find it rude and disturbing.
>>
>>37034840
okay, so you have a problem with surprises

pretty much like autists do
>>
>>37034667
You are being deliberately obtuse
>>
>Guys stop fucking joking around he's seriously in danger get him HEALTHY FOOD FUCKERS
>>
>>37034667
The silence meant she thought she put in all the work needed for a woman and then it was OPs duty to continue the conversation.
>>
i wish i knew too, OP.

i was at the bus stop with my headphones on and a pretty woman came up to me to ask what time the bus came even though i was next to the info stand. she startled me.
then she goes, "oh i thought you were ignoring me".

so what if i was ignoring, you bitch? is that a problem, do you know me??

then i just said nope, went back to my music, then out of the corner of my eye i could see her facing me.
i could tell she wanted me to chat her up, but i just can't do it, it's so fucking corny.
i think everything is corny, i dunno what's wrong with me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.