[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I send a friend request to and message the girl I fell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1446028649803.jpg (25KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1446028649803.jpg
25KB, 500x381px
Should I send a friend request to and message the girl I fell in love with, and am still in love with, in high school two years back but never breathed a word to?
>>
>>37030161
Yes do it Anon. Pls
>>
>>37030161
don't be a creep about it but at least star something.
Like, just be as casual as humanly possible (even if it takes an hour of revisions, because you're naive enough to think she's worth it)
>>
Honestly it's pretty creepy and I didn't even create a normiebook until like a year after I graduated.

They probably don't know who you are
>>
>>37030334
Pretty sure she noticed my creepy staring.
And I've only got, like, 5 FB friends which makes it even creepier.
>>
>>37030161
Don't do it, anon. I've been there and it didn't end well. Also >>37030334
>>
>>37030437
You can hide your friend's list...
>>
>>37030161
no you shouldn't but you're probably going to anyway
>>
>>37030161
She doesn't know you, so there's little damage that can be done just by initiating a conversation. Just keep it casual. Don't say anything about love. Just say hi and see where it goes.
>>
What kind of message will you send? It's not an anime so do not mention you love her and she probably might not even want to get to know you or accept your friend request so be prepared for that.

What is your definition of love by the way?
>>
>>37030629
I was thinking something along the lines of "Hey, we never really talked in school . But I always thought you were kind of interesting and was wondering what you've been up to nowadays." Or something like that. Obviously a very rough message that I'd find a better way of expressing.

I always eavesdropped on her like a bit of a creep, and figured out all the stuff she was interested in, and all that. She was very intelligent, and really interesting and talented. She had a lot of really niche interests that I shared and found appealing.

She was average looking from an objective standpoint, but even the first time I saw her I was floored, I've never seen a more beautiful woman. Her voice was also the most delicate I've ever heard.

I've never done this with another girl. Something about this woman just struck me dead. Don't even know what it was. Haven't felt the same about any girl since. I know full well she may be indifferent toward me, or even dislike me and have no interest in me. But I'm prepared to face that just so I can conclusively get her out of my life and hope to find someone who gives me similar feelings.
>>
>>37030473
Can you hook me up with the story?
Vent your pain anon.
>>
>>37030437
Post your URL and I'll send you a friend request so we can look like normie pals senpai
>>
>liked girl in high school
>messaged her regularly on snapchat/text and became good friends
>not sure if she liked me or not, hung out a few times
>want to tell her I like her and get something serious going but never do, eventually lose opportunity and we drift apart
>don't talk to her last year of high school
>graduate last year
>go on tinder
>match with her
>message her
>she messages me back
>don't know how to continue conversation

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>37030924
Say literally anything you lucky fucking retard. I would kill for this situation.
>>
>>37030892
I think hiding the friends list is a better idea, thanks though.
>>
>>37030966
>hey what have you been up to
>lol not much hbu
>work school playing in a band
>cool
>yeah

that's where i'm at
>>
>>37031091
-lets have lunch/dinner sometime
-i havent u in so long, lets hit the club/bar/cafe
-i love going out to (place), wanna go
>>
File: 1427473845292.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1427473845292.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>37031041
>can't even make friends on r9k
senpai just end my life
>>
>>37031163
Nah, I just don't want to add people from here due to the stigma attached to the whole board. I'm cautious because of all the crazies I've seen here.
>>
bump for original feels
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.