[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does every girl, from the plain Jane to Stacy, have at least

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1486358127006.gif (181KB, 405x414px) Image search: [Google]
1486358127006.gif
181KB, 405x414px
How does every girl, from the plain Jane to Stacy, have at least 5 guys trying to fuck her?
>>
supply and demand
oregon
>>
>>37030044
You niggers brought this on yourself, throwing yourself at any girl you could find in the hopes of getting your dick wet.
>>
because every guy has the interiors of at least 5 girls' birth canals on his bucket list
>>
>>37030079
All guys do that though.
>>
>>37030044
evolution
to impregnate is cheaper than to become pregnant
>>
>>37030112
Fuck you.
No, not all guys do that.

Your "hurr durr all guys do that" meme contributes to the terrible state gender relations are in today.
>>
I think we should adopt arranged marriages.
>>
>>37030478
Lolwut, don't you know the average girl gets dozens of messages on Tinder and OkCupid daily?
>>
>>37030506
Yes.
Because lots of men do that.
Probably the majority.

That's not ALL of them.
>>
>>37030493
I agree. Romantic love was a mistake. Men become attached to any available woman, and women become attached to the first man that fucks them. Abstinence until an arranged marriage fits both of these criteria.
>>
File: shrug.png (575KB, 1108x878px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
575KB, 1108x878px
men want to have sex more than women, with more different partners than women, too

women are pretty satisfied just having sex once or every 2 weeks with the same man for the rest of their lives
>>
bc she a grill m8 sorry
>>
actually I have zero guys trying to fuck me

I've been told I have an "unfuckable personality"
>>
>>37030549
What's the purpose of your autistic distinction?
>>
>>37030478
do you even realize where you are right now, this entire board is just gender stereotypes: the board
>>
>>37030598
But is your pussy unfuckable?
>>
>>37030598
>"unfuckable personality"

I cannot even begin to imagine how insufferable you must be.
>>
>>37030644
technically no
>>37030712
I don't think I'm that annoying, but everyone always assumes I'm asexual lol
>>
>>37030603
...what fucking board are you on again?
>>
>>37030725
>everyone always assumes I'm asexual lol

How autistic do you act?
>>
>>37030749
not very outwardly autistic, unless everyone is pretending which doesn't seem likely
>>
This is why the only female companionship I have is a tomboy lesbian who wants a feminine lesbian gf.
Literally the only type of female that will ever be able to understand the struggles of a robot.
>>
>>37030644
>>37030712
>>37030749
For fuck's sake you idiots, she hasn't even posted a timestamped pic. Why are you replying?
>>
>>37030569
U wot?

Clearly you don't talk to too many girls. There's a whole world of sluttiness out there.
>>
>>37030598
Yea bullshit.
Go to the bar by yourself sometime and within 15 minutes you'll have at least two guys pursuing you, since girls sitting at the bar without a friend or SO is ridiculously rare and it's prime material
>>
>>37030788
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WO4Oy1ZBby
>>
>>37030803
I'm sure that would be true if I were cute or exceptionally ugly (implying low standards), but I've definitely gone into a bar alone before (well sort of, meeting a friend there but she was running 15-30 min late) and nobody talked to me. actually the only time a guy said something to me in a bar is when some dude called me ugly and jealous because i asked him to stop harassing my friend, lol

not every girl is cute, anon
>>
>>37030819
Okay, I agree with the first part of your post. But

>women are pretty satisfied just having sex once or every 2 weeks with the same man for the rest of their lives
has been demonstrably false from my personal experience of talking to women. Maybe I am just a magnet for trashy girls though.
>>
>>37030867
>Maybe I am just a magnet for trashy girls though.
you are probably just desperate and have no standards so you just accept anyone who has a vagina, whereas women do not just accept anyone who has a penis

and thus we have come full circle
>>
>>37030894
That's somewhat of an assumption from what I said. But we are on /r9k/ so I get it I guess. I've turned some of these girls down. In other cases I didn't realize the extent of the promiscuity until knowing them for a while.
>>
>>37030865
>not every girl is cute, anon
Post your face. I've been with a 100kg whale (for her size) with a fucking double chin for a while, you can't be worse.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.