[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wish my mom a happy Mother's Day >she says thanks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0615.jpg (33KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0615.jpg
33KB, 424x283px
>wish my mom a happy Mother's Day
>she says thanks and smiles and says she has the best kid in the world
>21, no job, been employed 7 of the last 24 months at 4 different jobs
>7 psych hospitalizations since 2014, one relatively long term
>I just smile and say thanks
Just another reminder of how shitty I am. I don't deserve her. Thanks for being nice, mom. I'm sorry.
>>
Hey OP, it's not your fault that you've been hospitalized. It's not something you can control. I think it's incredible you've been able to hold any job, let alone 4, while you were going through such a bad time. Sending you hugs. I know your mom genuinely believes that she has the best kid in the world.
>>
Your mother is the only woman who will ever love you unconditionally. (If your mom doesn't then no woman will)
>>
>>37029998

i think you're doing a good job OP. if you were my son i'd be proud of you for trying
>>
>>37030051
then I guess no one ever really will love me, even my own mother just pretended and would fuck me and my dad over.
cheers to life
>>
File: IMG_1532.gif (553KB, 265x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1532.gif
553KB, 265x385px
You're like me but you actually got a job. Only death can fix my life.
>>
>>37030051
>>37030078
don't listen to that guy, women don't automatically become good people when they give birth

if your mom doesn't love you she isn't much of a mother imo
>>
>>37030074
Why are you saying that? You don't even know me. There's no possible way I'm completely blameless for my situation right now. I appreciate that you're trying to be nice, but you really don't have to.
>>
>24 years old
>shity dead end minimum wage job
>failed college
>no gf ever
>mom had a talk with me today about how I'm doing nothing with my life
>How most people my age are already married with kids and Good jobs

Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>37029998
>been employed
Nice!
>>
>>37030111
you're right i don't have to. but the amount of effort you've put into your life shows you're trying
>>
>>37030132
>job
Nice! Earn that money.
>>
>>37030177
I haven't tried for a couple of months desu. Probably since like October after my last hospitalization. I just kinda gave up. I've been beaten down too much. I can't do it anymore.
I'm sorry I shouldn't keep contradicting you like a cunt but this is all I'm doing right now and I'm in a funk.
>>
the fact that u bring this pain to us shows me you are better than ur situation.
>>
>>37030246
takes time to recover, don't feel bad about giving up and the situations that were out of your control that hospitalized you. just keep pushing mate, never stop pushing
>>
>>37030132
anon girls aren't that great, a gf is not a certificate of how much worth you have as a person. I know lots of shitty guys with gfs and lots of amazing guys who've never had one.

if you think there's an underlying mental illness that's preventing you from doing stuff you feel like you would want to do then I hope you look into it more and explain to your mom how you're feeling.

also I also want to congratulate you on having a job :)

>>37030246
not that anon you replied to but it's totally ok to just take a day off to be upset or tired. are you on medication or doing therapy right now?
>>
>>37030309
Been doing meds/therapy for over 2 years now. Hasn't really helped but now I have another crush that'll never play out on my therapist.
>>
>>37030363
How many different meds have you been on? maybe your crush on your therapist is actually just you feeling good that someone is listening to you

do you have people other than your therapist who listen to you?
>>
>>37030309
Maybe girls aren't that great and having a gf doesn't measure personal worth but I think we all have a need to feel desired and valuable not to mention the basic human need for physical affection.
>>
your mom sounds lovely OP.
>>
>>37030440
I have no idea how many I've tried. Too many to remember them all and count. And I'm sure that's all the crush on my therapist is.
>>
>>37030454
you don't have to be a slave to your human needs. I get what it's like to have depression and be stuck in the mud but there are ways to distract yourself.

on top of that I think "value" assigned to people is not a real thing and it doesn't make sense to say anyone is worth anything.

>>37030494
I'm really sorry to hear that OP. what has helped you the most so far? were you always depressed (if not, then what do you remember used to make you happy?)
>>
>>37030440
And to answer your question, no, I don't really have any consistent and reliable people to talk to. I talk to about 5 people regularly.
>>
>>37030531
are the 5 people your friends? you don't feel close to any of them?
>>
ITT: a bunch of normies (probably retards with a bachelor's in psychology) try to force positivity onto one of r9k's remaining true robots.
I feel bad for you OP, having to read this schlock. Half of these posts made me actually cringe.
Or maybe it's working and you already feel better, who knows.
There is no beginning or end to sadness, friend. Only more or occasionally less sadness.
>>
>>37030571
No, I'm not particularly close with any of them.
>>37030578
It's not really working but talking to people and not arguing about dumb shit in a thread is nice. It's kind of cathartic to talk about my problems to an audience.
>>
>>37030662
you could try getting closer maybe? make a good friend and you'll have an audience. I have to leave now but I sincerely hope you start to see what your mom sees in you OP. please take care of yourself.
>>
>>37029998
the fact that you thought about your mom and were sweet enough to wish her a happy mother's day shows that you're not shitty at all. you're a thoughtful person. you're not bad, you're just ill
>>
>>37030787
I mean, I live with my parents. It'd be weird if I didn't say anything.
>>
>>37030841
idk man, a lot of people i know don't say that type of thing to their parents because they're too wrapped up in their own lives
>>
>>37030882
That's weird. They really are my whole life at this point except for vidya so maybe that's it.
>>
>>37030527
>you don't have to be a slave to your human needs
but if you disregard instincts and desires you are left with nothing at all
>>
>>37029998

That's a really bad ratio of jobs anon. What type of jobs were they? Were they seasonal only?
>>
>>37031584
Of course it's a bad ratio of jobs. That was the whole point. They were various manual labor positions.
>>
>>37029998
Just hang yourself now desu
>>
>>37030132
Find an apprenticeship.

Everyone's getting railroaded into college. Find something with actual demand.
>>
>>37031657
I think I might. Tried it once and it didn't work.
>>
I know these feels OP. Im the same age, kissless virgin neet with no skills or aspirations, still living with my mother. I never go out and am behind socially. My life consists of 4chan keks and vidya
>>
It's really this simple. You know why? Because I have am bipolar, psychotic and schizophrenic. Along with MDD.

Get another presciption. Pills do work. Get to the gym and eat right, testosterone is key. Reading books is great for the mind. Look into the benefits of having a journal, it's probably the best thing for you psychologically. Take a fish oil supplement with properly dosed ingredients, those are proven to be amazing for you.

Seriously it's not too late to hit the gym and start doing this shit. Get yourself a nice body, an apartment and use your beautiful robot AI to find a decent job.
>>
>>37032251
Think of it. You could look back in 5 years at that journal and feel pride or just realized you haven't changed. Pick one. I live vicariously through my journal, it's one of the greatest thing a therapist has recommended for me.
>>
File: 1493859490753.jpg (269KB, 631x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1493859490753.jpg
269KB, 631x1518px
>>37032251
Before I moved, I had friends that I would go to the gym with. Now I have no friends and too self conscious to go by myself.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.