[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>look in mirror, look super handsome, 8/10 >see myself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: C2e2Z4-WEAULgDJ.jpg (10KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
C2e2Z4-WEAULgDJ.jpg
10KB, 640x360px
>look in mirror, look super handsome, 8/10
>see myself in reflection in public or in a picture, look horrific, 4/10

are mirrors made by satan himself to torture us?
>>
>>37029835
for me its literally the exact opposite
>people in window reflection are uglier than they appear
>>
>>37029851
are women attracted to you?
>>
>>37029882
l literally have no idea.
>>
File: 1445380693957.jpg (17KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
1445380693957.jpg
17KB, 224x224px
I don't know anon, I look fine in both, maybe you're just uggo
>>
>mirror
>easily 8/10
>photo
>face ridiculously assymetrical and distorted, weird glasses
>ask family if I look symmetrical
>yeah man you're fine!!!
>still dont believe it
>>
>>37029835
>Take picture of myself
>7/10
Take picture of myself with my glasses on
>4/10

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>37030885
>be me in high school 10 years ago
>have glasses
>only need to wear them in class to see the board
>never wear them otherwise
>have acne
>face looks very handsome still
>constantly hit on girls but everyone thinks I'm a weird creep
>one day still have my glasses on when I go to the bathroom
>my face literally looks like a pizza with 100 small pepperoni pieces
>realize I'm actually ugly as fuck and thats why no one likes me
Even without acne now my face has a dry patchy weathered look to it. Guess I don't fear getting old since my facial aesthetics aged 3 times as fats as the rest of my body
>>
i think vanity lighting might have alot to do with it. i also notice i look reeeeeal good the car mirrors, so they must have great lighting too. actually, it seems like a ton of people mostly take selfies in cars too. cars must be just be portals to a better looking you
>>
>one ear is slightly higher than the other
>when I wear sunglasses they're tilted
IT'S NOT FAIR BROS
>>
Mirrors tend to be a better way to tell what you look like, though it's not perfect.

Pictures and still images of you only capture that exact moment, angle, and lighting. Which can drastically alter the way you 'look'.

As someone who is particularly unphotogenic, I look like a completely different person in every photo. Even in professional photos when I was a model.
>>
>>37032652
>particularly unphotogenic
>when I was a model
i dont know if thats how it works
>>
>complete narcissus and obsess over attractiveness in mirror
>still look like a melting orangutan in every picture
>avoid photos and never have updated any social media because of so
>considering hiring a photographer or friend so I get a nice professional shoot just for fucking profile pictures

it's like i'm being punished for my vanity
>>
File: 824719.png (74KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
824719.png
74KB, 500x407px
>see picture of myself or reflection
>always a 0/10
>>
File: 1469336526448.jpg (127KB, 1181x709px) Image search: [Google]
1469336526448.jpg
127KB, 1181x709px
>>37033561
>using your actual picture for social media
>>
>>37032652
>Mirrors tend to be a better way to tell what you look like, though it's not perfect.

A mirror isn't the perfect way to tell what you look like, you got to be fucking kidding me. What you look like in the mirror is literally how you look
>>
>>37033973
>What you look like in the mirror is literally how you look
reversed, though. other people see the non reversed image.
>>
I honestly believe that photos are usually worst way of showing someone how they look.

People have told me i look completely different in pictures ( even from picture to picture ) and look better in real life.
>>
>>37034005
you can make one face and looks handsome as fuck, then you can make another and look like an over wieght retard when you're not
>>
>>37033998

All the details are still the same though
>>
>>37029835
It's the opposite for me

>see myself in my house's mirror

Look like a medicore looking dude with an elongated face

>look in a mall/theatre/shop/bar/pub's bathroom or in a dressing room:

Look like an 8/10 Chad, I especially like the dressing rooms because they have multiple mirrors and I can see my face's profile, which is my best feature, I have a straight, thin nose and a strong chin so I look like a Greek God from the sides
>>
>>37033561
>still look like a melting orangutan in every picture

This describes me so well, I look like a melting orangutang in most pictures
>>
>>37033998
I look bad in the reversed image...so does that mean that people think I'm just as bad looking as I do? Or do they view the reverse image (what they see) the same way I see my reflection?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.