[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a cute 12 year old girl really wanted your penis in her and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1481939405059.jpg (971KB, 1442x1572px) Image search: [Google]
1481939405059.jpg
971KB, 1442x1572px
If a cute 12 year old girl really wanted your penis in her and nobody would know, would say yes or no?
>>
>>37028990
Depends, anon. How cute is she?
>>
Don't do it OP.

At any point after you dick her she can change her mind and say she was groomed, coerced even raped.

Shes not only a woman but a woman about to hit puberty. You need to keep her happy this entire time.
>>
>>37028990
My senior year of high school a 14-year-old girl (not a slut, either) straight up told my 18-year-old friend she wanted to fuck him. He turned her down, and came out a few months later as gay. Moral of the story: only a homosexual turns down prime pussy.
>>
>>37028990
If nobody would ever find out, probably yes.
>>
Yes. I would marry her when she's old enough.
>>
>>37028990
know because girls can't keep a secret and they WILL talk about it and exaggerate details and make you look like the creepy asshole rapist.

that's why i get up and leave the house like an autist anytime a young family member comes over.

>can't make false child molestation accusations
>if anon wasn't even home at the time
>>
>>37028990
No because I can't romantically love a 12 year old.

Shits easy to figure out when you're not a casual-sex mong.
>>
Of course, I'm getting hard by the mere thought.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494774152888.jpg (6KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494774152888.jpg
6KB, 480x270px
>>37029333
Nice trips. Also, being a disgusting pedo is wrong.
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>37029907
seriously, first off, she's a CHILD.

they fucking WHINE and talk about STUPID SHIT.

they're also fucking greedy leeches, and if you deny them anything for the sake of conservative frugality, they will ree harder than all of eliot's tantrums combined and drag you through the mud as a child-molesting pervert and rapist who will get himself shivved in the kidney and wound-fucked to death in prison.

they will just be lazy and frolic for as long as you spoil them. NEETs may be the same with their soc security checks but at least we peruse intellectual knowledge while women...well, just take and parrot and regurgitate without ever developing any skills or passion of their own. all of their power is given, never earned. just remember that adults aren't really that different from children; rubbutts are just misdirected with their younger sister fantasies because of their perceived innocence. little girls are insidious by nature, even my own 4yo niece will only show an interest in a toy when my 2yo nephew plays with it and takes it away from him just to see him cry. that shit is biological by nature. women just want to take at the expense of men's happiness.

source: women do NOT find smiling men attractive. they want to make us miserable.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/between-the-lines/201105/study-finds-smiling-men-are-less-attractive-women
>>
desu yes. But only oral.
>>
>>37028990
>what if a 12-year old wanted your penis in her

i'm gonna assume that's a euphemism for "just wanting to be your gf", and of course I'd say yes if I liked her.

t. 31years
>>
uh no

if your into 12 year olds your a pedophile

like a legit pedophile and you should be hung
>>
>>37028990
The thought of us having to deal with the weight that society puts on such topics, the guilt and victimizing makes me not want to do that. Otherwise, I think it should be okay and I would let it happen, but I haven't even done anything and the harsh shaming is difficult to ignore. I doubt the girl could hear people talk about how evil and abusive it is and have conviction in knowing it was actually harmless. Hearing those things would put weight on her too.

The truth is though that I wouldn't accept in any case because I have a waifu.
>>
go away mr fbi man
>>
>>37028990
I would totally... yeah no, not going to jail thank you.
>>
Abso-fucking-telly. I would do it without a second thought. It doesn't matter if I end up in jail, I'd just kms somehow and it would still be worth it.
>>
>>37030067
yeah its fucking disgusting and unnatural. kill all homosexuals.
>>
>>37030067
>if you're into girls that have started puberty, you're into girls that haven't started puberty.

k
>>
>>37029995
>beginning of post
>children are horrible, don't fuck them

>end of post
>women do not find smiling men attractive

Okay, shit, I'm not even sure I want to read the middle.
>>
>>37029995
>little girls are insidious by nature, even my own 4yo niece will only show an interest in a toy when my 2yo nephew plays with it and takes it away from him just to see him cry.
my friend has two sons and his oldest does the exact same shit to his younger brother. i think kids are just evil/greedy in general
>>
depends if she is 5-7 out of 10 cute... the obvious answer is YES!!

A 1-5 out of 10 cute depends if she's a chubby fuck or black/asian the answer would be no, but then when will an opportunity to fuck a 12yr old come up again???
>>
>>37028990
oppai loli's don't exist, so no
>>
>>37028990
tell them to wait 6 years and go from there
>>
>>37030638
>implying all 12 year olds have hit puberty
>>
File: 1483695554374.png (9KB, 558x565px) Image search: [Google]
1483695554374.png
9KB, 558x565px
>>37028990
There was a short story by some Jew in my writing class I had to read

It dealt with this type of thing, except I think the girl was 13

The main character, who was in his early 30's, ended up having sex with her because of the lust but just before the story ends, they both go back to a party with a bunch of family and he sees that she acts like a 13 year old and he's completely torn apart as his wife asks why he looks pale or something like that

The argument can be made that some people are more mature when compared to others, and it's true but even some 22 year old chicks are complete idiots

OP sounds like he'll be in jail before 2030
>>
>>37029941
>that's right goy... I mean guys, don't have sex with young girls they are for tyrone
>>
Of course. She would be on top, so she could choose her own pace. I'd eat her out too.
Totally honest. I'm not lying to convince more pedos to come out so we can get their IPs.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.