[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to work with a group for a geography project >we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1494470991570.gif (64KB, 700x706px) Image search: [Google]
1494470991570.gif
64KB, 700x706px
>have to work with a group for a geography project
>we agree to meet up to work on it this weekend
>I plan on dropping out so I don't care about grades anymore
>they keep putting it off until today around 7
>too late for me to care
>they're working on it around 8-10
>ignoring messages in the group chat we have for communication
>get a message sent to me directly about half an hour ago saying I need to do my share of the work on the essay portion
>lmao fuck no
>don't open it because I don't know if they have the Read thing that pops up if someone has seen the message
>contemplating skipping class tomorrow to avoid any conflict

What should I do? I don't care about the lab anymore, so I could get a zero and I'd be perfectly ok. I really don't feel like dealing with this anymore. Should I block their numbers after this too?
>>
>>37028657
You should at least COMMUNICATE your reason for not helping out with the project.

Why are you waiting around to fail if you're dropping out? Usually you can withdraw and get a "W" instead of an "F" if 60% of the term hasn't passed yet..
>>
>>37028657
Just ignore them, they'll panic, do your work, then if they say anything to the teacher tell them you did your part and they're just trying to bully you
>>
>>37028657
fuck those normies
if you're gonna drop why go to class?
>>
Honestly OP you sound like a dick. Just because you're a failure doesn't mean you have to fuck them over. At least TELL them you aren't going to do it because you don't care.

Why the hell you're going to class instead of dropping it is beyond me
>>
I like how you just ignore them at the last minute and let them figure out that you're fucking then over instead of just telling them from the beginning so they can at least go to the professor and get a different partner or something. Instead of just acting like a normal human being, you choose to be the biggest piece of shit possible for no reason but to spite others. Truly you belong on this board.
>>
>>37028808
If I wasn't the way I am, aka autistic and such, I'd be communicating much more. I'm waiting to fail because I have no idea ow else or when else to tell my mother I need to drop out. It's all because I'm a sperg who was never meant for college.
>>
>>37028808
Yeah that's a shitty thing to do to not tell your group. No one will care, but they'll hate you if you don't communicate and tell them. I actually had a group project where I had to give a presentation in front a 200 people lecture hall and one of my partners dropped out and didn't tell us until an hour before the presentation and my other group member didn't show up.

Also, why are you still even planning on attending class if you're sure your dropping out?
>>
>>37028657
Definitely skip class and keep ignoring them. It works suprisingly well and the normies will get ridiculously mad
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>37028924
JUST SEND THEM AN EMAIL OR A TEXT!

IS IT THAT HARD? YOU'RE TELLING US THINGS? WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION?
>>
>>37028908
>hurr durr just talk to them how hard can it be?
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>37028966
you're literally talking to us on an imageboard, do the same thing to your group partners., they're not going to kill you.
>>
>>37028926
You know, I really have no idea. I guess it's embedded into my mind to wake up, go to class, eat, and sleep. I've never been confronted with dropping out before so I guess I just keep living normally because it's something I feel I should do.

>>37028955
Drill Sgt Anon pls, I have numerous social problems, that's why I hate group work
>>
>>37028994
Don't be a faggot. What does he gain from texting them? Nothing. So why should he
>>
>>37028994
You arent human, though. I cant talk to humans
>>
>>37028966
What a great retort. I don't just feel bad for your partners, I feel bad for anyone who is unlucky enough to get stuck dealing with you at any point in their lives. "Wehhh mummy I dun wanna talk to anyone."
>>
>>37029048
I dont talk to anyone but my mommy lol you retard
>>
File: IMG_0466.jpg (25KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0466.jpg
25KB, 200x200px
OP dont listen to these fucking normies in this thread, heres what you do.

>drop class on website or whatever if you can
>block all their numbers
>stop going to class
>avoid goong near that classroom altogether unless absolutely nessesary to avoid possible run-ins

If you never see them again its fine
>>
>>37029015
No idea. I honestly don't know why I believed anyone on this board would have an ounce of empathy for anyone but themselves. Fuck everyone but you, right? Who gives a shit about anyone else. You're special.l
>>
>>37029048
I hate myself just as much as you hate me
>>
>>37029082
Oh so we are supposed to care about them but its cool when they dont give a shit about us? Fuck you normie.
>>
>>37029064
And I'm sure your life is just wonderful too
>>
>>37029082
>empathy
Theyre normies. This wont affect them in any way. Even if they get a lower grade they still have friends, money and sex
>>
>>37029082
If the tables were turned, they would have done the exact same, and you know it. And besides, those selfish bastards don't give a shit about him. The texts will always just be "hey, have your gotten your part done yet" and never "are you alright is there something we can help you with". Fuck those people
>>
>>37029103
No it isnt, idiot.
>>
>>37029098
>its cool when they dont give a shit about us

You know literally nothing about the people in OP's post besides the fact that they are students who were unlucky enough to get shafted having his stupid ass for a partner. Is that what your deal is? You just assume the worst about everyone so you don't feel bad when you treat them like shit? No wonder nobody treats you well if that's how you live buddy. Keep blaming your shit life on "normies" till the day you die.
>>
>>37029119
Its college not kindergarden, holy shot. Do your part and shut up.
>>
>>37029116
>>37029119
Lol you fucking people are astounding. Again with assuming things about people you know nothing about. You do this and then you wonder why nobody likes you.
>>
>>37029155
I dont treat anyone in any way because I dont talk to anyone, retard. How hard is that to understand? Also their fault for accepting OP into college in the first place. I though normies had such great peoples skills?
>>
>>37029178
Everyone but me has friends. I'm not assuming anything.
>>
>>37028657
Fuck 'em, you're literally NEVER gonna see them again
>>
>>37029187
Of course you don't talk to anyone. Silly me, I don't know why I assumed someone as maladjusted and hateful as you would have any social connections at all.
>>
OP here, didn't expect this lively of a thread. Anyone got any questions for me?
>>
>>37028657
>That one fucking prick who never did his portion even when you told him to a dozen times
kys
>>
>>37029219
See now youre getting it. Why was that so hard for you?
>>
As someone who has been fucked over in group projects by people like you, I hope you have fun dropping out and living with mommy forever, because if you can't even send a fucking text to a few school partners I doubt that you'd be able to function anywhere.
>>
>>37029249
Shut up were busy
>>
>>37029282
>that guy who actually does schoolwork
bwahahahha
>>
>>37029178
>make assumption that people prefer more free time over less
>anon claims it's a bad assumption
Whatever anon. When I was in college, I would push the work off on everyone else, as that's what sheep are good for. I'm way to smart to do the bullshit
>>
>>37029264
I had to put up with people like that all throughout k-12, and the teachers never did fucking anything. When I went to college I straight up just told the professor the moment that a douchebag wasn't pulling his weight and they usually kicked them from the project and they'd fail the course because they were such douche nozzles that they didn't even realize that they were kicked from the group.
>>
>>37029300
Ok dubs desu
>>
Do a part that they have already done, but much worse, then show up to class with it.
>>
>>37029353
but then they might yell at him
>>
>>37029282
You probably deserved to be fucked over by them. Kindly fuck back off to (re)tar(dd) land (it)
>>
>>37029353
Don't even bother doing it. He's better off just telling them that he is working on it, and then at the last minute saying his computer crashed, and that he will need someone else to do it, since he will be getting a new computer in like a week or so
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.