[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching news with dad >it's about an anti-Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: 1488762043738.png (100KB, 251x238px) Image search: [Google]
1488762043738.png
100KB, 251x238px
>watching news with dad
>it's about an anti-Trump protest
>he says Trump should call in the military and gun all the protestors down
>chuckle as if he's joking
>he repeats it again in greater detail and says he's serious and goes on a rant about the liberal media

Does anyone else have experience dealing with conservatives?
>>
>>37028079
no but i have experience dealing with communist faggots like you
>>
>>37028079
They just suffer from frantic, pathological hatred of the weak. That's all you need to know to understand them.
>>
>>37028079
I'd buy your dad a beer
>>
>>37028143
somebody sounds triggered
>>
>>37028079
How does it feel OP know that your dad doesnt love you
>>
Tell us more anon, I want to know how your dad thinks this massacre should go down. Will it be an airstrike, or will it be more like a battalion of infantry mercilessly gunning down civilians
>>
>>37028145
most conservatives actually want to leave people alone. it's the liberals who want to use force against anyone who disagrees with them.
good job on getting brainwashed into that image, the image the liberals want you to have of conservatives. that being disgusted by people who don't take responsibility and leech off the system makes us heartless.
frankly it's not like even the left is naive but with good intentions. they're naive all right, but they don't really care about the people they claim to protect from us. they just use them as pawns in their virtue signaling masturbation sessions.
>>
File: 1608457821.jpg (43KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
1608457821.jpg
43KB, 600x364px
>>37028145
female tumblrina detected
>>
>when conservatives started worshiping the police to spite BLM
Fucking disgusting, these retards cheer when they see cops in riot gear beating the shit out of protesters.
>>
>>37029299
You misunderstand, I cheer when protesters get beaten. Doesn't matter who's doing the beating.
>>
>>37028079
My dad always used to casually make off-sided antisemitic comments when I was a kid, like whenever he'd see something degenerate or anti-Christian, he'd say something negative about the Jews.

And now he wonders why I hate Jews, gee I wonder where I got it from.
>>
>>37028079
no but i know that normies are violent as fuck when given the chance.
>>
>>37029227
this is your mind on /pol/

don't do drugs, kids
>>
>>37029358
Statist pig.
>>
>>37029227
>most conservatives actually want to leave people alone.
This is so untrue. They bitch about people getting abortions and gay marriage all the time
>>
>>37028079
>watching documentary about holocaust with dad
>lots of Jewish corpses shown on screen
>dad says: "we know SOME Jews were killed but it's impossible to know the exact number whether it's millions or a few thousand."
>>
>>37029427
Yes, and? You're doing that thing where a liberal says a word and thinks it has power. Statist! Racist! Fascist! Ist! Ist! Ist!

But then nothing changes. You haven't accomplished anything besides looking like an idiot to moderates. Thank you for promoting the alt-right.
>>
>>37029444
Based dad. Kek confirms the holocaust was exaggerated.
>>
>>37029401

Pretty sure the history of communism, the favored ideology of the left, proves that anon to be 100% correct. The Soviet Union alone accounts for more outright murder by leftists of political dissidents than every conservative movement of the past century combined.
>>
>>37029444
This is historically accepted now though and taught in higher level classes in public highschools
>>
File: 1472014617164.png (27KB, 300x142px) Image search: [Google]
1472014617164.png
27KB, 300x142px
>>37029498
>muh sjws
>muh degenerates
>>
>>37029227
lmao crazyass conservative narrative were you brainwashed to having?
>>
>>37028079
Holy shit yes. bomb the major coastal cities, Make America great again faggots
>>
>>37029554
Shh don't tell him, he probably failed penis inspection day.
>>
>>37029570
Libertarianism is true conservatism. Authoritarianism is another ideal entirely
>>
>>37029444
Based asf
>>
>>37029597
god damn penis introspection day
>>
>>37029599
What exactly does a libertarian want to conserve? His race? His culture? His country's natural resources? How is a libertarian even remotely similar to a conservative?
>>
>>37028143
this
>>37028145
we arent the ones who want mass genocide via abortion and mass eugenics via euthanasia
>>
Based dad. Shame his son is a little faggot.
>>
>>37029646

because being a "libertarian" let's him hate brown people while claiming to love freedom

the average right libertarian is a loser with zero redeemable qualities
>>
Yes unfortunately. I'm related to some. Bunch of fox news watching dumbshits supporting neoliberalism and fucking over their own interests.
>>
>>37030007

uh, Fox News doesn't support neoliberalism. They support neoconservatism. If you want neoliberalism, you go to CNN.

Different sides of the same shitty coin.
>>
>>37028200
Not OP, but it'd probably be a lot like this
https://youtu.be/KPGyt3ZDv2Y
>>
>>37030036
>Different sides of the same shitty coin.
wasn't that his point by calling Fox News "neoliberlism"?
>>
>>37030036
All sides of the political spectrum excluding maybe Trump or Sanders support neoliberalism.
>>
>>37030071

I mean, on the left-right spectrum (which I hate with a burning passion), yeah. Trumps a... I want to say populist of sorts, but I'm not 100% sure, and Bernie'a a Social Democrat which are mostly dead in the USA with the exception of some more progressive Dems. They're all over the place in Europe though
>>
>>37028079
Your dad is right. Not only will that detter the rioting, but also rid this country of some welfare roasties/tyrons/juans/beta cucks.
>>
he's right. this would urge the normalfags to actually do something other than hold up signs and whine on social media.
>>
I'm sorry, I thought all of this falls under free speech? Don't you conservafags love free speech to death?

Maybe it's just free speech who agree with you.
>>
>>37030036
I don't think you know what neoliberism is, protip: neoliberism is an economic theory about globaisim
>>
>>37028145
I want to protect the weak.
But the weak need to know their place.
>>
>>37030178
There is a big difference between riots where Ooga boogas go and destroy cars and shops for no reason and protests where people come to circle jerk about their shitty ideology. In both cases however they interrupt the flow of traffic and cause chaos on the streets, so police needs to interrupt.
>>
>>37028079
>>>/pol/

Fuck off this board isn't for you and your political moaning
>>
>>37028079
There might be hope for our country yet. After Civil War II, that is.
>>
>>37029965
>the average right libertarian is a loser with zero redeemable qualities
What's a "redeemable quality" to you?
Not being white?
Having STIs?
Being a tranny?
What?
>>
>>37030178
>Maybe it's just free speech who agree with you.

Yes.

t. fascist
>>
>>37030068
OP send this to your dad he'd love it
>>
>>37028143
This first post is definitely the best
>>
>>37028079
Filthy

Dumb

Antifa

Scum
>>
>>37028079
>He doesn't understand the humor of ironically doubling down.
pleb
>>
I want to fucking kill these commie faggots.
I want to drag them from their houses and shoot them in the streets
>>
look at all these fags arguing politics on 4chan as if their opinion actually matters
>>
>>37028079
Your dad is a smart man excellent idea
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>ITT a bunch of asshurt liberals
>>
>>37030036
Fox shills propaganda for banks, middle eastern funded interests, and globalist corporations. Just like CNN and MSNBC and so on. You could very well call Fox neolibs and you'd be right.

as was said, neolibs/neocons = same thing.
>>
>>37029299
BLM = destroy their own towns and often black owned businesses and wonder why everyone who has money gets the fuck out of that town and then that town falls further into despairity. Reinforce peoples opinions that black people are trouble and violent by acting exactly the way people think.

BLM hurts black people, they DON'T help. Acting like chimps with knives isn't going to help black peoples case.

Wanna help black people? How about start by stopping this retarded thing that happens in the black community where every time a black person is successful: all the sudden they're not black enough or they're "house niggas". Or every time a black person carries themselves in a professional manner they get accused of "acting white" (whatever the fuck that is). Or every time a black person criticizes something harmful the black community dose, they get called an uncle tom.

FUCK BLM they don't help!
>>
>>37028079
>wants to call in military on US citizens just because their opinion is different
Just as bad as the liberals.
He right about 1 thing tho, fuck the MSM
>>
>>37028079
I'm actually glad 4chan is turning liberal now that trump is prez. it's more fun triggering lib faggots kek
>>
>>37028079
>not wanting to gun down communists
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>37028143
fuppy buppy
>>
>>37028079
Conservative? Conservatism is all about preserving "muh freedoms". Your dad sounds like a straight-up fascist.
>>
>>37031579
This pretty much, the idea of gunning down innocent people doesnt seem that much conservative.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.