[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Man up and marry me you fucking pig. I'm 33 and my clock

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_ofxjr6TlDa1qzy531o1_1280.jpg (205KB, 600x789px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofxjr6TlDa1qzy531o1_1280.jpg
205KB, 600x789px
>Man up and marry me you fucking pig. I'm 33 and my clock is ticking you pathetic fucking manchild. Stop being such a loser and support me. I want a family and I want you to work hard to support us you manchild. Put down that video game you fucking pathetic loser.

How do you respond to Western Woman?
>>
>>37023347
>How do you respond to Western Woman?
Why would I want to do that?
>>
>>37023347
I don't think this is all western women, but any woman has to get me to buy in before she starts making demands. You might be able to shame me into shutting up and walking a way, but nobody is shaming their way into my wallet.

amy schumer sucks, I hope when she's 50 and alone that she admits that she's miserable and fucked up and tells girls to be traditional and feminine.
>>
>>37023467
>millionaires being miserable

lol listen to yourself. amy schumer doesnt need a man to support her
>>
>>37023347
And why exactly would I give a remote damn about some shitty landwhale? I've been called much worse in life, try harder or I'll get your blubber.
>>
>>37023658
i'm not talking about supporting her, i'm talking about loving her and growing old with her.
>>
>>37023347
I watched leather show just to see how bad it would be and I ended up feeling sorry for Amy.

They want to be loved, these women. But they don't know where to look. Social progressivism has pushed them into uncharted waters.

I hope they figure it out.
>>
>>37023347
>stuck living with Amy Schumer for the rest of your life
or
>video game

this is not a hard decision
>>
>How do you respond to Western Woman?
With a turned back.
She didn't bang me when she was hot, I sure don't want or need her used up single mother ass now.
>>
>>37023347
>>Man up and marry me you fucking pig. I'm 33 and my clock is ticking you pathetic fucking manchild. Stop being such a loser and support me. I want a family and I want you to work hard to support us you manchild. Put down that video game you fucking pathetic loser.

You tasted so many dicks, you only have to choose one of them. Bye bye.

I will only marry a virgin woman, and we'll both lose virginity during our honeymoon. Because we both hate Dem Used Goods.
>>
>>37023347
Take away the mascara and lipstick and that's an ugly old man

I'd never settle down for a white woman they age like shit
>>
>>37023347
>his self-worth is decided by a fucking woman

WEW LAD. Only you decide your self worth, you faggot. This memepost is a scapegoat to hide OPs lack of motivation.
>>
>>37023950
we have our first fat over the hill roastie lads
>>
>>37023969
>deciding your self-worth based on what a woman wants means I'm a woman.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>37023347
Fuck off you aging hag. You're body gets less worth with each passing day while I get more handsome with age. I'll go back to watching my anime now fuck off cunt REEEE
>>
>>37024158
>men become more attractive passively with age and it has nothing to do with the financial stability and social status they accumulate throughout their adulthood

hate to break your bubble, dude but a 40 year old adolescent isn't any more attractive than an 18 year old one.
>>
>>37024158
>i'll become more attractive even though I consume entertainment geared at kids and teenagers
sure thing lad.
>>
MY PUSSY STANKS
I EAT A LOT
I FUCKED LIKE 100 GUYS
>roastie "humour"
>>
>>37023347
>Oink oink oink

That's how I respond.

If they really wanted me, they could have pursued me when they were in their prime (18-22) and not when they're fat, past the wall and saddled likely with 1-2 kids.
>>
>>37024302
the joke is that she's been set up to think that she's genuinely talented and that her comedy routine is good. She's the emperor with no clothes
>>
>>37023347
Fuck you, I'm going with that 20 year old Catholic Mexican, white women are for black men, they're all degenerate whores.
>>
>>37024346
So irl you'd respond to her by making pig noises?

You'd look like a retard buddy.
>>
File: IMG_3752.jpg (123KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3752.jpg
123KB, 600x600px
>>37023347
Marry me said pic related as she stuffed more fries into her mouth!
>>
WHITE SHARIA NOW
>>
>>37024368
i also want whties to disappear
>>
>>37023347
The weird thing about this is you think they want to marry you. They still think their better then you OP they would rather die alone.
>>
>>37024498
I don't give a fuck anymore, if they wanna act like whores than they'll live whore lifestyles.

Besides, I don't have a stake in it anyway, I'm 1/16th black. Who gives a fuck anymore.
>>
>>37023460
>>37023467
>>37023833
>>37023872
>>37023891
>>37023910
>>37024158
>>37024302
>>37024366
>>37024368
>>37024458

What pleasures shall he ever find?
What joys shall ever glad his heart?
Or who shall heal his wounded mind,
If tortured by Misfortune's smart?

Who Hymeneal bliss will never prove,
That more than friendship, friendship mixed with love.

Then without child or tender wife,
To drive away each care, each sigh,
Lonely he treads the paths of life
A stranger to Affection's the:

And when from Death he meets his final doom
No mourning wife with tears of love shall wet his tomb.
>>
File: 1485954829782.jpg (106KB, 800x998px) Image search: [Google]
1485954829782.jpg
106KB, 800x998px
>>37024649
>STOP MAKING FUN OF AMY SCHUMER YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS VIRGINS
Is this the height of female and white knight "arguments"?
>>
>>37024415
>Taking that post seriously.

You're on 4chin, sweetheart. You may not want to take everything 100% seriously.

I was making fun of that fat blob in OP's pic for being as fat a a pig, but I wouldn't literally make pig noises at her in real life. I'd probably would say "I'm not interested, thanks anyway" or something along those lines.
>>
File: jesus laughing.jpg (218KB, 736x935px) Image search: [Google]
jesus laughing.jpg
218KB, 736x935px
>>37024649
>YOU GUYS ARE JUST ANGRY VIRGINS

t. toastie roastie
>>
>>37024708
Op asked, how would you respond to her and you said:

>Oink oink oink That's how I respond.

I'm sitting at my office reading that and I burst out laughing.

If you're going to make fun of her do at her expense. Don't make an idiot out of yourself man. You're better than this.
>>
>>37023347

>I'd rather be a pathetic manchild loser, thanks. Good luck with your clock or whatever.
>>
>>37024899
>What is an ironic response

Again, don't take everything said here literally, buddy.
>>
>>37023347
I respond by getting a woman from a Spanish country so I'll have an actual motivation to marry her since I know she'll hold up her side of this marriage thing.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.