[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are you going to kill yourself anon? My parents are already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1491598023006.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491598023006.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
When are you going to kill yourself anon?

My parents are already in their 60's with major health issues, they probably won't last longer than a few years. When they're gone I'll probably off myself right away because I'm literally going to be left alone. Who the fuck will take care of the house, bring food on the table and pay taxes? How the fuck would I be able to handle all of that after being a NEET for decades? There is no other choice but suicide. They didn't teach me how to survive in this world and I don't have the capable genes to learn on my own.
>>
>>37021607
I'm in the same exact situation as you except I only have one parent, my mom.

I haven't been able to leave my house for years, only small distances to walk my dog etc.

I'm constantly anxious that something is going to happen to my mom, for fucks sake I even insist we stay on the phone while she drives to work so I know she doesn't crash.
>>
>>37021607
i've saved up a lot of money over the years, so once my parents die i'm just going to waste it all then commit suicide in some 3rd world country where no one can identify me.
>>
Why would you wait then? If you know exactly how this is all going to turn out save yourself the anguish and just go now.
>>
>>37021702
If you're able to do work then go and work you fucking idiot.
>>
why k ill yourself? there is literally no point in killing yourself, same as there is no point in living either

just put up with it, maybe something interesting happens in the 80 years you live a pointless life
>>
>>37021755
I've probably worked longer than most of these drop out NEETs

I have nothing to live for, leave me alone you fascist cuck. just for that i'm going to spend my savings in Mexico
>>
>>37021793
It's too much suffering, right now the only joy in life that I experience is the internet and vidya, when I lose the ability to do that there will be absolutely nothing to live for, so why the fuck would I continue to exist? I can't get any friends or a girlfriend, literally everybody is making fun of me and my pathetic life, everyone is my enemy.
>>
>>37021607
To kill yourself is betrayal, to die killing others is the real robot way.
>>
I'm in a similar boat.

The clock is ticking on how long my parents will be able to support me, and I have neither the skills or the will to run this house myself.I have no friends and I haven't spoken to anyone other than my parents in years. They completely failed to raise me - I'm about to turn 30 and I can't cook for shit, I don't even know how to turn the washing machine on. I am functionally a child. I cannot relate to normal adults at all. I have no hope.
>>
>>37021888
I don't care about other's lives you edgy cunt. I may hate them but doing something bad for them doesn't make me feel better.
>>
>>37021882
i get the whole suffering part right, but in the end every person who has ever lived has suffered. whats the point in ending it, just play it out

the only joy i experience in life is the thought of death and the chance that something happens. im just gonna play this round out
>>
>>37021844
>just for that i'm going to spend all my savings in Mexico
All you're doing at this point is hurting yourself.
>>
>>37021607
I got money to make and love to be had...I got shit I have to do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsXxoBuF7Do
>>
>>37021844
Mexico, deep respect, meng. That's how I'd like to go out.

Mexico is the tits
>>
I plan on offing myself when I'm 25 years old if nothing has improved from where I am at now. This gives me 4 1/2 years to figure something out, which I doubt I will. It's all too exhausting and I don't have the strength or the will to do anything
>>
File: bigsister.png (272KB, 945x1377px) Image search: [Google]
bigsister.png
272KB, 945x1377px
>>37021607
If this is you, you should go ahead and slice your neck right now.
>>
>>37022962
same, turning 22 this year, but it's been like two to three years that I've been planning on killing myself when I reach 25. Saving up for the Tokyo Olympics so I can at least visit a nice place before quitting life.
>>
>>37023005
That woman is clearly disgusting and selfish.
Read between the lines and you can see how she and her siblings bullied a disabled kid for years and then acts surprised when, wow, a kid with mental disabilities who is treated poorly ends up poorly.
>>
>>37021670
Your phone call will distract her into crashing one day.
>>
>>37022962
>>37022962
I've told myself the same when I was 20 but lo and behold! Turned 25, still alive, still kv
Then again, I feel my mental health detoriating, I guess if nothing changes I'll go insane or kill myself within the ndxt 5 years ir both
>>
>>37023059
That should be fun. Going to the olympics is a great bucket list item; who knows, it might even bring about some unexpected changes
>>
Going to turn 30 next year and have a crippling heroin addiction and am thousands in debt. All of the jobs in my area have dried up and have been laid off for months now. Grandparents have supported me my whole life and I love them dearly and couldn't stand living without them. Once they die I'll probably snort a half gram of fentanyl then shoot myself when feel the affects kick in.
>>
>>37023596
Interesting, what has kept you going? Is there a reason, or did the deadline just kind of sneak up on you quickly?
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>37024048
femanon here...fuck! my pussy's wet...what's yr number, quick!!!!!
>>
When dealing with Fibromyalgia becomes too much and ideally when my one remaining parent departs this world. I don't think much else matters.
>>
File: 1475952125763.png (58KB, 1271x999px) Image search: [Google]
1475952125763.png
58KB, 1271x999px
Sorry mates, I'm gonna live past 200 and marry my cyberspace anime waifu. If you don't have the patience you don't deserve it T B H
>>
>>37022962
>tfw I turned 25 in January
It's an abstract feel. It's like I'm stuck inbetween youth and a old man...except with that dread of having only a few more years to get my life together.
>>
>>37021607
So what you're saying is you're gonna get a house for free and you need someone who can buy food and cook it while also paying for electricity and internet to take that free house off your hands? Shit, I'll take a free house with a neet living in it, why not
>>
>>37021755
work =/= life
>>
>>37021755
poor little wagie can't think of anything else
>>
>>37021607
I'm 27 and I want to but I know it would impact some people in my life in a very negative way and I'm scared shitless that one of my brothers or even my mom might kill themselves after me. I'm a piece of shit person though so maybe believing they would care is just low key narcissism.

Killing myself just feels like abandonding my dog to die of a broken heart as well. All of this combined guilt trips me into not killing myself at least until my dog dies. Hes my one and only friend and his death should be enough to send me into the void.
>>
>>37021607

Is the house a rental? If not, is the mortgage paid off? If it is paid off, then you'd only have to worry about utilities and food. You could just get a job at a movie theater or something and live off of that.
>>
>>37021607
just sell their house, left it to you right? thats my plan as soon as my mom dies. sell her house, live off the salebux for as long as they last then an hero. see japan, other countries, buy expensive prosts then end it.
>>
File: 1483609932624.jpg (33KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
1483609932624.jpg
33KB, 466x349px
Whats the best way to an hero?
>>
Probably any time soon (might do a stream btw). I am awfully tired of being a miserable imbecile whose life goes around sleeping, taking pills and eating exclusively.
>>
Just watch some primitive technology video and go live in the woods my man
>>
>>37024888
This is how you end yourself rightly
>>
>>37024921
>might do a stream btw
Please do.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.