[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ think Michael Jackson had sexual relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 13d0b5bfcfbf662f.jpg (40KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
13d0b5bfcfbf662f.jpg
40KB, 457x640px
Does /r9k/ think Michael Jackson had sexual relationships with children?
>>
Nah man, Micheal was framed by teh joos
>>
>>37020370
This,

Michael was too gentle and empathetic
>>
>>37020328
no its perfectly normal for a man to bleach their skin, get tons of plastic surgery, be on a cocktail of drugs and invite all the local kids to constantly play in your garden and sleep in your bed
>>
All of hollywood is currently fucking kids. It's like the catholic scandal except they're much better at keeping it under wraps
>>
>>37020328
No.
He was just a misunderstood autist. His father fucked him up for life, but not in pedo way. Jackson literally was a child trapped in a man's body.
>>
>>37020328
Probably.
Guy was pretty messed up behind the scenes.
I'll remember him for his music and dancing though. A beautiful but tragically hurt soul.
>>
>>37020370
>teh joos
>trying to imply an implication
Do you really think we go around defending niggers, Shariablue? Kikes rape kids, kikes make their shabbos goyim rape kids. There is no "teh joos" here. Go back to tumblr
>>
>>37020328
i think so, how does someone get accused by over 30 kids
>>
File: michaeljacksonmidgets09223.jpg (38KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
michaeljacksonmidgets09223.jpg
38KB, 400x387px
>tfw realised recently it's already been almost 8 years since he died

On another note, has anyone noticed how reformed his image has become since he died? Before he died his perception was so warped you wouldn't even admit you liked his music because he was the butt of every joke, but now there is a large belief that he was innocent.
>>
>>37020613
>has anyone noticed how reformed his image has become since he died
because he makes jews MONEY. because pedo jackson memorial items do not sell, POP STAR LEGEND sells. put the money into shekelsteins pocket goyim
>>
>>37020328
Nah he was clearly innocent. Read up on the trial, they were crooks. Guy was easily manipulated and people thought they could extort money out of him.
>>
>>37020328
I think Michael definitely had a youth complex. He definitely genuinely loved children but had a psychological issue with being childlike.

I doubt he actually molested children, but he may have wanted to sleep with them in a platonic way, I don't think he was capable of hurting children, he loved them too much.

Whether or not he had sexual thoughts of children is something we may never know.
>>
i don't know why you people think it's far-fetched. it is so easy to commit crimes against children, to the point where it's almost sad
>>
>>37020328

I think his parents had him castrated as a child, so that he would keep his singing voice.

Remember how when he was in court over one accusation, part of his defense was showing his genitals to the court, with the details under seal? I think he was showing that he didn't have any balls, and couldn't get erect.

I think he was just trying to recapture the childhood he never had, by playing and acting like a child. I don't think he had sexual attraction to anyone.
>>
>>37020328
I never actually payed that much attention whats the evidence?
>>
Yeah, but when they have like 70 sheriffs search his home and they can't find anything, not one bit of evidence. I mean you'd think for sure there would've been something on his computers, but nope. Nothing.
>>
Well...he was never proven guilty.
He seemed likely to be accused, given time spent with children.
>>
File: michael-jackson-vitiligo-image.jpg (30KB, 599x532px) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson-vitiligo-image.jpg
30KB, 599x532px
>>37020937
His autopsy dispelled that and confirmed his vitiligo
>>
No I dont think so, I would be surprised if he actually did hurt kids. He was weird for sure though
>>
>>37020328
>armies of women would lose their minds in his presence
>never had a single child
such a waste
>>
>>37020328

Who the fuck knows. I hope not.

Poor tito did a number on the guy.
>>
File: 1494595408239.png (119KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494595408239.png
119KB, 290x400px
>>37020613
Back in 7th grade me and some other kids would make Micheal Jackson jokes a lot. He actually died around one of the last days of school for me, and I nearly got beat up since I made a joke and didn't realize that he died that day.
>>
Probably not, but who knows. He was really fucked in the head, no doubt. But I don't think that he was a pedophile; rather, I think that he wanted to be a kid so bad that he interacted with kids in an inappropriate manner (for instance, sleeping with them in the same bed.) It probably came from an innocent yet distorted view, and he shouldn't have done it.
>>
>>37020328
No, I unironically think that he was framed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.