[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw magic doesn't exist >tfw there are no portals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: 880.png (173KB, 680x622px) Image search: [Google]
880.png
173KB, 680x622px
>tfw magic doesn't exist
>tfw there are no portals to parallel fantasy worlds for you to discover
>tfw you will never go on epic adventures in that fantasy land
>tfw you will never build up a group of fun friends of different fantasy backgrounds and races
>tfw mundane reality will always prevail no matter how much you daydream about this
>tfw escapism through video games and anime just isn't enough anymore
>>
>>37019753
Have you thought about larping that might satisfy your hunger for fantasy at least for a while.
>>
>>37019753
Don't know about portals and fantasy worlds but there might be different dimensions / realities out there possibly
Just start meditating and use that as escapism
>>
File: VpxyiXl.jpg (205KB, 1210x1800px) Image search: [Google]
VpxyiXl.jpg
205KB, 1210x1800px
>ywn get a quest from a shady gal at the back of a tavern to complete and in return be initiated in her dark clan
I can't go on like this.
>>
File: 1485103241011.jpg (110KB, 701x755px) Image search: [Google]
1485103241011.jpg
110KB, 701x755px
>>37019798

Playing pretend won't help. It needs to be real.
>>
>>37019916
Yeah I know that feel larping will never be able to compare to a real fantasy world.
>>
File: sf1470902417660.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
sf1470902417660.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>ywn have superpowers
organo
>>
>>37019753
Hmm. I am not a weeaboo and never really got into fantasy stuff. All of my media is usually based in reality. I don't feel a need for escapism. If you want to go on an epic adventure than work hard And achieve your dream.
>>
>>37019753
>tfw youll never be a group of 5 bounty hunters with different skills and abilities who travel around the lands to taverns and kill beasts or people for money
>tfw you cant be the quiet pyromancer in the back
>>
File: 19097601_ul.jpg (120KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
19097601_ul.jpg
120KB, 1023x682px
>>37019753
Don't be silly, Allah is waiting for us in kebab heaven with 7 virgins.
Come join our party. Btw we are full on berserkers and martyrdom guys. Bring up a bard if you can.
We will fight against the infidels and there'll be lots of sikh epic loot my friend.
>>
>>37020034
Shut up normie

Ffjdhdhdh
>>
>ywn gather a group of likeminded and strong willed individuals who all share a common goal of a crusade of justice throughout the world
>>
>>37019953
>>37019916
>>37019916
Yea fuck this pretend shit.

Black mage now
>>
>>37020811
Quixotic man after my own fart
>>
File: 1395886717217.jpg (40KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1395886717217.jpg
40KB, 500x281px
>tfw if magic existed, it would most likely be some warhammer/diablo dark fantasy bullshit that somehow makes everything worse
>tfw even in a world full of magic, we would still be socially inept little wizards that get ignored in favor of knight chads
>>
File: tg.png (132KB, 550x281px) Image search: [Google]
tg.png
132KB, 550x281px
>>37019753
>No holy magic DEUS VULT paladins
>No inhumanly strong knights
>No crazy glass-cannon magical wizards
>All we have are dickass thieves
What a terrible universe we live in.
>>
>>37019753
Magic is real I have experienced it
>>
File: IMG_0814.jpg (108KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.jpg
108KB, 436x600px
>>37019753

>Magick doesn't exist
>Oh OP, tsk tsk
>>
>>37019753
1. Create pocket dimension
2.culminate variety of races and experiments in earth like planet within dimension
3. Spread limited amount of human knowledge and guide races acting as God
4. Profit?
>>
>>37019753
This is bullshit. The key to this is drugs.
>>
File: 1458618262485.jpg (134KB, 500x880px) Image search: [Google]
1458618262485.jpg
134KB, 500x880px
>tfw not omnipotent
>>
You never fuckin know, mate.

Tens of thousands of people disappear every year. Where the fuck do you think they go? Are they all kidnapped? Not goddamn likely, they found the entrance to a world better than this shit hole.

Keep looking, who knows what you'll find...
>>
I will never magically turn into a girl. It kills me more and more each day.
>>
>>37019753
this is the one true feel

all other feels are but tiny flashes of pain. this single prepossessing horrible truth has been washing over me since i was old enough to understand sci-fi/fantasy fiction as a concept
>>
>>37023814
kill yourself you worthless tranny faggot piece of shit.
>>
>>37023987
I'll wait for stress to do it for me
besides, you're not worth more than me, probably much less.
>>
>>37024030
I'm automatically better than you because i'm not delusional 90's born queer who thinks it's really a girl. you're human garbage.
>>
>>37024091
How am I delusional? I am a guy, I have a penis. That doesn't mean I wouldn't rather trade it all for a pussy, tits, and a qt face and body. And at least my cock is bigger than yours, sweet anon
>>
Have you considered putting yourself in a coma in hopes you can live out a fantasy world like a shitty fanfic?
>>
Anyone want to play some EYE: Divine Cybermancy?
>>
>>37024144
why do you fucking queers feel the need to insert your faggotry in to every board? every thread? I fucking hate you so much. you've got a board to talk about faggot shit, there are always specific threads on /r9k/ to talk about faggot shit. why post it in this thread? I hope you get cancer.
>>
>>37024263
I literally just said why I was bummed magic didn't exist, especially because of how common genderbending spells and shit are in fantasy worlds. So I was on topic. I think the bashing I recieved WAS off-topic, though.

And I wasn't aware r9k had a rule against anything that made you pussies uncomfortable. Just go suck a dick, you'll feel better.

If magic existed, I'd use vow of silence and tranquil walk of peace on you in a second.
>>
If magic existed that would mean monsters would be roaming around literally everywhere outside. You would likely be a commoner (Chad is the hero) and you couldn't walk outside. You'd just be a guy sitting in one place hoping for Chad to come to your town and solve your problems and maybe talk to you and hear your shitty generic 3 lines of speech.
>>
Magick is real though.
You just need the eyes to see it.
>>
>tfw mythical creatures will never exist
>ywn have children with your lamia gf
>>
>>37019753
>ywn be a Space Pirate
>>
File: what the hell is this.jpg (29KB, 216x269px) Image search: [Google]
what the hell is this.jpg
29KB, 216x269px
>>37024593
>Chad is the hero

How deep does your inferiority run that even in the fiction we've dreamed of you place yourself beneath a constructed perfect man?

Maybe you would sit around in your shitty town.
>>
>>37019916
you know you could get the same fiz by adventurinf in some wae torn african country. rise up become a warlord and liberate the people

then build your kingdom and wage war against the world etc
>>
>>37024437
10 years ago I didn't have a problem with people like you but since your faggotry has become unavoidable I wish death on all of you. go to /r9k/ constant trap threads, threads trying to convince robots to transition, go to /tv/ constant talk of "boipussy" go /x/ any spells to transform me in to a girl threads, go to /s/ post pics of the girls you wish you were threads. and thats just fucking 4chan. never mind the rest of the faggot infected media. you people are fucking scum and should all be executed.
>>
>>37024852
that sounds more like farcry.
>>
File: overlord.jpg (137KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
overlord.jpg
137KB, 565x800px
>>37019753

You should read Overlord.
>>
magic does exist, just not in the form you want it to.

think about it, what do rappers do? they say some words to a collection of sounds and make millions of dollars. it's basically an incantation
>>
>>37020034
>If you want to go on an epic adventure than work hard And achieve your dream.
i dont understand.
magic isn't real. no amount of luck, skill, and effort can make magic become real.
>>
>tfw I'll never be able to descend into a dark cave with nothing but a torch and the clothes on my back
>tfw I'll never be able to find a secret passage through the cave that leads to the lair of a necromancy cult
>tfw I'll never be able to use the Elements of nature to defeat the cultists, save a recently abducted child sacrifice, and find a convienently placed treasure chest full of gold and useful items

I JUST WANT TO BE A BADASS SHAMAN
>>
>>37025655

The worst part is even if this magic fantasy world was real we'd never get to go on real adventures. Every cave and dungeon will have been picked clean. Every quest completed. Every dark lord or vicious dragon slain. All before you can even pick up your first sword.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.