[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw oneitis messages me first >write 'hey' back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: bridget-jones-560.gif (111KB, 560x330px) Image search: [Google]
bridget-jones-560.gif
111KB, 560x330px
>tfw oneitis messages me first
>write 'hey' back
>She immediately talks about her romantic issues with another guy

I'm not even a beta orbiter. We had a thing a while back but it ended. I go to a social gathering last week and she's there and hooks-up with my friend. Ever since then she keeps messaging me like we're close friends. I wan't to remain dignified and try to avoid her at all costs, but I can't resist messaging back when she messages me first in case she wants me back.
>>
>>37019346
Dude just be blunt and ask her why she's telling you this.
>>
>>37019346
Ask her why she is messaging you about her relationship problems
>>
File: 12wa2.png (67KB, 1069x875px) Image search: [Google]
12wa2.png
67KB, 1069x875px
>>37019427
I did and she just pussy foots around

also when the fuck did being all soppy and emotional get you chicks? I used to think that's where I was going wrong
>>
>>37019588
So was she your ex?
Did you have romantic thing?
Either way if you have feelings for her like strong feelings then you really don't need this kind of information especially not from her. If it was me I know itd fuck me up so bad
>>
File: BoulderMobile.gif (59KB, 230x272px) Image search: [Google]
BoulderMobile.gif
59KB, 230x272px
>>37019805
We never went out. We talked for a while, met up, even made out on one occasion. Then she dropped me because she wanted to try things again with her ex (not the same guy as now)
>>
>>37020213
You could always pull the "don't you have a friend who you could talk to" thing
>>
File: IMG_5690.jpg (88KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5690.jpg
88KB, 682x1024px
>>37019588
Dude fuck her she is treating you like a pet. Fucking quit messaging her. Be super cold with her and wait for updates from friends when shit falls through with the ex.

This bitch is too stupid to see that her ex clearly wants her back and that he is giving her the cold shoulder idk if I can make you happy stick. Fuck her and fuck the situation she is making here. You're captain back up plan to make him jealous, that's literally it.

Get the fuck out of that situation dude. The only time you should do this if she is a genuine person and you're actually her friend. And you aren't her friend, you're her lover and she know you like her dog.

Let them tail spin and she will come running back. Avoid the messaging bullshit and start actually hanging out with her.

>"we should talk this out over coffee"
>"Come out to this bar with anon, other anon, that anon" and purposely have a good time without her ex

This is the sort of situation where it actually matters to be alpha with a girl. Be more interesting, more masculine and more fun than her stupid fucking ex. If you handle her roughly, that will blow the artsy emotional ex out of the fucking water.
>>
What you should do is look at the messages but don't answer, it'll show her you're aware of her "problems" but don't care to respond.
>>
File: IMG_5631.jpg (18KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5631.jpg
18KB, 194x259px
>>37020597
Either you gotta be cold and see if the ex thing tail spins or you gotta start going out with her. Avoid the text game. She can get away with a lot more over text than in person.
>>
File: IMG_6142.jpg (67KB, 1130x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6142.jpg
67KB, 1130x500px
>>37020619
I agree. Either give her the cold shoulder like her ex or show her ex up socially and sexually.
>>
File: coffee.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
25KB, 300x250px
PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOUR ROMANTIC ISSUES WITH ME UNTIL AFTER I HAVE FINISHED MY COFFEE
>>
>>37019346
Man, I've been in this situation as well, here is my view.
If you text her back nice and understanding, she will keep texting you every time she has troubles with this guy.
Once these troubles are over, she you'll hear nothing from her until she has another argument with him. And so the cycle repeats.

Best thing to do is just save face and ignore her, or react cold. Or do as >>37019427 says and ask her about why she is messaging you, if that seems like a nicer way to handle the situation.

But if you think that she will take you back: nope. This bitch is just feeling lonely and needs someone to talk to. She will soon replace you with the guy in question. Trying to be real here, I've been through this shit as well.
>>
File: response.png (58KB, 1024x485px) Image search: [Google]
response.png
58KB, 1024x485px
OP here: You guys are right, I need to seem nonchalant and cold. Sent her that. Will post response when it comes
>>
>>37021059
Damn you even dropped the ":)"- face.
Thats nasty man.
>>
> have oneitis
> said i loved them
> they wanted fwb
> no
> they ghost me
> don't hear from them for months
> text me asking if i was at the park because they saw me while walking their dog
> call me shaggy 'cause wasn't me
> couple months
> he gets gf
> texts me asking me how i am
> i don't reply
> next semester we share a class and he says hi
> k
> graduation
> he apologises to me while sitting in the aisle

Hope he chokes.
>>
>>37021213
Likely you've been doing the same exact thing
>>
>>37021307
>>37021213
Especially if you're a wymin
>>
File: doggie.jpg (148KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
doggie.jpg
148KB, 720x960px
>>37020680
keked heartily at this my good man

coffee is love, coffee is life! :-)
>>
>>37021307
I never had any "beta orbiters" ever.
>>
>>37021396
That's what you think >>37021396

If you're attractive enough to have someone who's confident enough to ask someone who's confessed their feels to be fuck buddies then odds are you've had orbiters
>>
>>37021492
> because you're attractive enough for some guy to consider using you as a cumdumpster, that means people have loved you enough to orbit

Nope.

> confident
He wasn't.
>>
>>37021923
Karma is a bitch isn't it
>>
>>37022067
> karma
1. Karma pays forward in the next life
2. Again, never had orbiters, so there's nothing I did to warrant this.

Reading comprehension, friendo.
>>
>>37022150
Negro I wasn't implying orbiters just being a resentful human being also maybe you shouldn't have confessed your undying love to a fuck boy
>>
File: 1494253177933.jpg (122KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1494253177933.jpg
122KB, 1200x675px
>>37022342
>>37022150

BOTH OF YOU GET OUT OF MY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37022342
> you're bad because you're resentful
> " fuck boy"
> having to add " undying" to subtly frame me as crazy

Normie, please.
>>
>>37022400
Adding paranoia to this ever increasing list of grievances
>>
>>37022445
> it's paranoid to say someone is a normie because they talk like one

You think after your mishap with " karma" you'd learn to check the definition of words before you use them.
>>
>text guy I like made up relationship problems to try and bring out his primal jealousy
>he responds like an beta

:/
>>
>>37022578
No it's paranoid to act like someone's saying you're crazy in order to put themselves on moral high ground but at this point you might be. Stop missing the point you crazy dejected Stacy
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.