[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw scared of going for walks because you're male and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1494610464249.jpg (49KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
1494610464249.jpg
49KB, 640x448px
>tfw scared of going for walks because you're male and people will think you're up to something
>>
What kind of ghetto neighborhood do you leave in?
>>
>>37018362
it's actually a very quiet and mainly white neighborhood, that's why i'm worried
>>
>>37018313
>scared going for walks
Quit being such a god damn pussy and go out and fucking walk like a normal human being OP.
>>
File: coustom pope.png (12KB, 443x500px) Image search: [Google]
coustom pope.png
12KB, 443x500px
>tfw scared of going for walks because you're female and people might rape or murder you
>>
>>37018313
as long as you're not hanging out down alley ways, smoking with cool shades on it just looks like you're commuting somewhere
stop being a pusspuss
>>
>>37018651
do you live in somalia or some islamic country?
>>
>>37018704
I live in Arkansas.
>>
File: 13.png (866KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
866KB, 900x900px
>walk through the forest at night
>often without a flashlight
>when its almost getting dark people already get uneasy when they pass me
>when its dark a lot actually look scared
>had roasties turn around and run away when they saw me coming their way
>sometimes find people camping and walk around their tents
>>
>>37018313
>tfw scared of going for walks because you're female and people will think you're a whore or a prostitute
>>
>>37019644
you probably are though
>>
>>37018313
This happened to me yesterday when walking home from the movies. I must look sketchy as hell or something because a group of dudes kept hassling me to blaze-up with them and then a couple seemed to be worried I was walking behind them (on an pedestrian overpass literally the only way across a road). It's not like I'm in Detroit or some shitty city where you get raped just for going outside. I'm in Calgary ffs.
>>
You just have to look like you're going somewhere and not just lurking about. Like don't just mill around some street corner because obviously people are going to be a bit wary of you. It's better than being a woman and having to worry about some creep harassing you because you seem like an easy target
>>
>>37020929
women aren't easy targets, the moment they scream or even look uncomfortable every white knight within a mile comes running
>>
File: My life.png (284KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
My life.png
284KB, 1280x720px
>>37018399
I live in one as the trashy crackhouse on the block
As long as you're white nobody cares, believe me I look like I'm casing people/houses to rob and nobody has ever done anything

Only exception is a cop asked me where I was going at 4am and I said home since I was finishing my walk and he just drove off
>>
>Go for shirtless run at 3AM in the cold
>Same police car does 2-3 passes past me

This has happened quite a few times. What's suspicious about a shirtless man with a rag wrapped around his lower arm running at 3AM in the middle of winter?
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (64KB, 460x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
64KB, 460x587px
>>37018914
>that perfect picture for your post
I laffed
>>
I live in a shitty part of town so I'm afraid to go out for fear of getting mugged or my eyes get BLACKED.
>>
>>37021016
there aren't always people around to help
>>
>>37018651
>>37018812

You need to spend less time on reddit and fem blogs, I have as much of a chance being attacked at night as you do being raped.
>>
>>37018812
>Arkansas

Just avoid the black areas of town and you'll be alright.
>>
I've never really had this concern about night walks, but I used to go driving at night all over my town, and then one night apparently somebody called the cops on me and I got pulled over, and they asked me a bunch of questions because apparently there were some vehicle burglaries and they thought maybe I was doing it. So I don't do that anymore, at least for long periods of time.
>>
>>37018914
how tall/built are you?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.