[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lost my virginity being 19 years old C-can I please stay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3540.jpg (173KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3540.jpg
173KB, 500x374px
>tfw lost my virginity being 19 years old
C-can I please stay with you guys? I like you a lot.
>>
>>37018159
im turning 19 in a few weeks but i got no social contacts why cant i be like you dude
>>
The captcha keeps telling me that I'm not a robot. Can I also stay here or should I leave?
>>
Virgin here. Got my oneitis coming over tonight, haven't seen her in awhile, she's been begging to see me. Ive fingered her a few times, ate her out once and ive sucked on her tits too. Hopefully all goes well tonight.
>>
I lost my virginity at eleven years old, and only had thirty girlfriends.

I haven't had sex in two weeks #ForeverAlone

I'm still a robot, right?
>>
>>37018284
>he doesn't use legacy captcha
top plen
>>
>>37018347
we're all robots here
>tfw married and only have time to hang out with the bros once a week because too busy with wife and kids
>>
File: fakka u.jpg (72KB, 809x900px) Image search: [Google]
fakka u.jpg
72KB, 809x900px
>>37018310
>>37018159

I fucking hate you, turbo normies.
>>
>>37018310
wew laddy
is she a qt?
>>
>>37018159
Lost mine at 19 too.

I've heard that if you lose it after 18 it doesn't count so we are still virgin's and can never change that
>>
>>37018159
lost it at 24
fucked 7-8 times with practice girl
>get gf
>18 years old asian qtpie
>find out im pretty incredible in bed
>brags to her friend about me
I wasted so many years... so many
>still awkward as fuck from time to time
>>
File: 1484464756528.jpg (48KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
1484464756528.jpg
48KB, 694x530px
>>37018159
you made a huge mistake by coming back
>>
I lost mine yesterday to the person I lost my first kiss to last week.

Now I can finally commit suicide. :^)
>>
>>37018482
She's got the sexiest little body and a very pretty face. 5'3, 95 pounds, beautiful round titties, one of them is pierced, and her ass is nice and fat too. She also wears those big round glasses, im really into qts with glasses
>>
>>37018544
how the fuck do you find a "practice girl" wtf
>>
>>37018310
>Ive fingered her a few times, ate her out once and ive sucked on her tits too
but you never had sex? are you the cuck that preps her for Chad so he can straight to the fucking without any foreplay?? LMAO
>>
>>37018619
How big is her penis? Hopefully smaller than yours.
>>
>>37018670
Not that anon, but I got my practice bf because he just broke up with his long term gf and I'm just barely attractive enough for him to ignore my crazy and still be able to get hard when looking at me.
>>
>>37018825
tl;dr: we're both desperate.
>>
>>37018825
i wouldnt even know where to start because i dont even have a single friend, im always thinking about suicide but i dont think i'd be able to do it and i still have some hope i guess
>>
File: tenor.gif (852KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
852KB, 480x480px
well that's it. I can't take this place anymore.
>>
>>37018879
He's my only friend. I'm only this close to him because he's emotionally vulnerable. He still has pictures of the two of them in his place.

I feel like I'm taking advantage of him but at the same time, I get the sense that to him, I'm merely a warm outlet to deposit his loneliness and frustration and semen in while he's between genuine relationships.
>>
>>37019147
Why are you still here? You can fuck off now, normalfag.
>>
>>37019288
Where I live, there's a mandatory 10-day interim between the purchase and receipt of firearms. Don't worry, I'll be gone soon enough.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.