[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be young single male in a Scandinavian country >acquire

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: wojak111.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
wojak111.png
8KB, 509x619px
>be young single male in a Scandinavian country
>acquire full time job
>attempt to move out to escape parents scorn and the daily "talks"
>cant afford to buy an apartment with savings, parents won't help me out
>look through places for rent that are somewhat close to the downtown area i work in (within 30 minutes using public transport)
>"6 sq/m bedroom for rent, 800$ a month(heating and internet not included), PS: APPLICANTS MUST BE FEMALE AND BETWEEN 18-25"
>"Looking for house sitter for the next 2 years while I work abroad, will only be home for holidays. Applicants must be female and between 22-30!"
>"hiring out 1 bedroom apartment to a female between 18-26, 1000$/month"
>"room for rent, applicant must be female and registered student at x university!"
>"3 super cool gals looking for a laidback girl to share our flat with, CHEAP! :)"
>tfw 90% of the descriptions lists female as requirement
>find some studio flats that don't say anything about females in the description
>they all start at $2000/m
>find some shared accomodations that accept males
>it's all 6-12 bedrooms sharing one bathroom and kitchen, tried this once before, routinely had three pajeets spending 6 hours in the kitchen stinking up the entire flat and blocking it off for everyone else
>look in the suburbs
>"room for hire, 1000$/m, NO VISITORS, NO NOISE & LIGHTS OUT AFTER 20:00!!!"
>send e-mails on literally all flats available(no open viewings, you have to be invited to a private one after basically writing a fucking job application on why you should be the tenant)
>go to first viewing today
>everythings fine during, afterwards the real estate agent tells me she needs me to answer a questionnaire before they process the final candidates, she sends it to me from her phone right away
>check it out once I get home
>mfw it has 250 points to go through
>mfw they do a fucking psychoanalysis of potential tenants

I HATE MY KEK NATION, WHY MUST I SUFFER SO JUST BECAUSE I AM A SINGLE MALE
>>
Tell the owners you identify as a female.
>>
>>37017170

this isn't that bad of an idea, i might be desperate enough to legally change my gender and see where it takes me
>>
Well damn.

Hvor er du fra? Dansker her. Oslo?

i am 25 myself living in Copenhagen with parent's....probably will never move out cause i have no idea on how to create a life.
>>
Most burgers just use car, but in denmark the traffic is mostly bikes and public transport.
>>
Dansker?

Because that sounds like everyone in Copenhagen/Aarhus seeking flatmates.
>>
My dad owns 7 apartments to rent and does the same thing, I have no idea why. He says women are cleaner. I help him out with his business and clean up the rooms when a tenant leaves and they always look like dumpsters
>>
>>37018289
>>37018358

Norwegian

I just want a tiny apartment where I can be alone and be at peace ;_;
>>
>>37018541
Maybe it's just characteristic for scandinavian people to be like that. I figured it's because of the "girls are so much nicer to live with"-meme and it's intimidating for three girls to live with a dude who's not gay or some shit.

It's fucking ridiculous - I feel your pain, anon.
>>
File: IMG_0724.jpg (80KB, 800x1205px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.jpg
80KB, 800x1205px
I thought Scandinavian countries were welfare states. You can't get assistance with housing?

Why do your parents want you to move out OP. Doesn't Jante law dictate you blend in and not try to achieve
>>
>>37017051
You could move to an isolated town in the countryside, chop some trees down and build a cabin. Live like your viking ancestors.
>>
>>37018612
Yeah, we are. But if you have a job you basically can't get assistance in any way and even if you do get welfare checks, it's not worth it, because you're required to seek jobs every week and be ready for every job that may come to you.

Janteloven is also stupid. People sometimes mention it and uses it ironically to prove a point about something, but mainly in Denmark we're just full-on autismo and can't deal with other people having success, so therefore use that shitty "law".
>>
File: 1491065413716.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1491065413716.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>37018537

OP here, my view is that young single males are either seen as a danger or just weirdo creeps they don't want to interact it. Seems to pose too many questions, "why hasn't he settled down with a girl?" "Why can't he afford to buy a place of his own?" "what's this guy up to, renting a place alone?", cause yeah the norm here is that everyone buys their first apartment in their mid/late 20s in the cities. Honestly I feel like it's the whole normie "what, he doesn't like hanging out with people at all hours of the day?"-argument revisited in a different context. idk, im going off the deep end here, maybe you get the gist of it, maybe not.

>captcha: select all images with an apartment building
>mfw
>>
Is this legal in Denmark? In the U.S., a landlord can only discriminate on the basis of sex or race if sharing living space with the tenant. I would have thought Denmark would be more proressive.
>>
>>37018266
I mean you're in Scandinavia, they kinda have to take your word for it
>>
>>37018612

>white male
>high income parents

Welfare is reserved for our new countrymen or to support entire villages in the country side populated exclusively by 50 year old men and their thai wives cause everyone else already packed up and left :)
>>
>>37018826
in denmark most girls here are not landlords they just pay rent and want somebody to help them pay it...unlike America where u live in houses...it is so cramped here that most live in expensive ass apartments.
>>
>>37018826
Correction: it's illegal but everyone does it and no one gets in trouble

It's possible in some places to find a cheap shitty room as a guy but women can pay out like $200 a month for a room inside someone's house and eat out of their refrigerator kek
>>
>>37018612

Also my parents are very unhappy with me because I havent achieved as much academically as my siblings, meaning I have to sit through a "talk" almost every day with them. They usually end with my mob silently weeping into a handkerchief while my dad looks ready to explode out of anger. All cause I lack ambition.

I've landed a comfy job in IT, it pays well over average, but living in Norway is ridiculously expensive.
>>
>>37018826

I don't wanna sound too much like a /pol/cuck but progressive over here actually means more minorities and women, less white males.
>>
>>37019015
You're telling me you work full time in IT? And your parents are disappointed in you? And you can't move out?
Im not buying it.
>>
>>37019089
>>37018934
>>37018724

It's the same here in the states, "progress" means hating white people. I'm getting seriously tired of this self loathing attitude among white leftists.

I mean I can understand SOME of the argument for white Americans because we displaced the native population, but in fucking Denmark? How is it racist to even exist in a country white people have lived in for 10,000 years
>>
>>37019381
I live in denmark..../pol/ can say anything, but minorites basically live in in the same places....those girls are not going to live with an immigrant regardless and there has been ton of issue with homeowners denying minorites to rent.
>>
File: bigsister.png (272KB, 945x1377px) Image search: [Google]
bigsister.png
272KB, 945x1377px
>>37017051
Literally all single males are lazy child molesters.
>>
>>37019720
Women, black people, trans people, gay people, muslims and non-virgins need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>37018541
I have family there, thought everything was cheap there except for food
Maybe I was wrong
>>
File: 1436073066466.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1436073066466.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
Tenant here.

Because of financial stability. Women will always have money and support no matter what. Someone will always pay the rent for them.
>>
File: 1494790522468.png (214KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1494790522468.png
214KB, 1024x1113px
>>37019720
>When you acquire GF, you are magically no longer attracted to children.
>>
>>37019381
>I'm getting seriously tired
>getting
Nigger, have you been living under a rock? These faggots are fucking over their own kind for temporary good feels and all kinds of shitty personal insecurities, while the kikes, muds, chinks and latinos laugh up their sleeves
>>
>>37019640

Again, I don't really see why Danes are compelled to have white guilt. Did Denmark even have any colonies?

Greenland? It's not like Scandinavians were going around the world oppressing non-whites
>>
Mfw the same shit started to happen in Budapest. I guess nearly half of the bedroom/flat related ads say that they are looking for females only. The fuck ??
>>
>>37017051
Just think, what would your average normie answer? Also make sure to answer some questions "incorrectly". They have no way to tell if you're lying, except for inconsistent answers (be diligent) and too low/high scores (i.e. always answering "the right score" on certain questions)
See if you can find scoring instructions for the test. Worst case scenario, ask one of your parents to answer from their perspective.
>>
>>37020693
There's only a few different ones used, so see if you can find it on libgen. Google a few of the questions, or check a list of psychological screening tests.
>>
>>37020693

This is a good point. You could even say that you are transgender or some shit OP. Might as well play the system
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.